for rm , cb , nisu, samy, twinku and all

jingle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
  Ash and Abhishek's romance?
   By: Tushar Joshi and Upala KBR
   January 25, 2006

Abhishek will marry a girl that his parents approve of, and Jaya aunty doesn't believe Rani is right for him. She has voiced her opinion to Abhishek. In fact AB, in a way, likes to add fuel to this Rani link-up so that the Ash angle can be put under cover
From the sets of Umrao Jaan in Jaipur to Mumbai, everyone is talking about Bollywood's latest romance β€” Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan.

Began as friends

Ash and Abhishek's friendship began on the sets of their film together β€” Kuch Na Kaho.

Even during her Viveik phase, Ash kept in touch with Abhishek. The actress used to SMS him frequently. When the Oberoi love story ended, this friendship got a new start.

Dil cheez kya hai…

They spent a lot of time away from home at the sets of Umrao Jaan and discovered that they had deeper feelings for each other. The film's unit returned from Jaipur to Mumbai full of Ash-Abhishek kissas.

Since Ash and Abhishek have been shooting for J P Dutta's Umrao Jaan in Jaipur, Rajashthan for more than a month we decided to ask Dutta's wife Bindiya (who is designing the costumes) who is in town for a day.

Are Ash and Abhishek dating each other? There is a moment of stunned silence and then Bindiya laughs, "I am not in a position to comment about it." She adds diplomatically, "I have been too busy with the shooting to notice anything much."

Dining with the Bachchans

The first sign that Abhishek was serious was when he invited his new good friend to the Bachchan residence for dinner.  A family friend of the Bachchans confirms, "The whole Rani-Abhishek thing is untrue.

He is only interested in her as a friend. Abhishek will marry a girl that his parents approve of, and Jaya aunty doesn't believe Rani is right for him. She has voiced her opinion to Abhishek. In fact AB, in a way, likes to add fuel to this Rani link-up so that the Ash angle can be put under cover.

Mommy Brigade

Aishwarya Rai with Amitabh Bachchan
Ash's mom and Jaya aunty have met and discussed a possibility of turning Ash-AB relation into something more concrete. In fact Jaya aunty has already approved Ash and keeps pleading her case to AB.

There are people on both sides who definitely want this marriage to happen. We also hear that Jaya took the janam patrikas of Abhishek and Aishwarya and showed it to a family pandit.

Abhishek taking it slow

AB wants to take more time after learning from his Karisma Kapoor experience.

He wants to be totally sure than Ash is genuinely interested in him. As opposed to Ash, he hasn't been linked to many women in his career, so he wants to be ultra-careful about the whole thing.

But Abhishek has confessed his feelings for Ash to some close friends. She was a huge moral support for him in the days when Amitabh was hospitalised and they were constantly in touch on the phone.

We SMSed Aishwarya for her response but she preferred to remain silent.

[email protected]

Edited by jingle - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rm_apple thumbnail
arey yaar.. yeh dukhi bhari daastan hum sun chuke hai.. and me and Nisu were saying that whenever Ash enters someone's life, there is a fall in his career graph.. take saalu or vivek for example... πŸ˜† sub ki careers were skyrocketting..steps in Ash aur unki careers ko hi Ash (raakh) men mila deti hai.. πŸ˜†

She is older than him.. 😭 kher hum bhi dekenge ke yeh khissa kitne din tak chalegi.. saasuma would not tolerate a bahu who is parading on screen in skimpy bikinis and kissing james bond πŸ˜†
jingle thumbnail

Originally posted by: rm_apple

arey yaar.. yeh dukhi bhari daastan hum sun chuke hai.. and me and Nisu were saying that whenever Ash enters someone's life, there is a fall in his career graph.. take saalu or vivek for example... πŸ˜† sub ki careers were skyrocketting..steps in Ash aur unki careers ko hi Ash (raakh) men mila deti hai.. πŸ˜†

She is older than him.. 😭 kher hum bhi dekenge ke yeh khissa kitne din tak chalegi.. saasuma would not tolerate a bahu who is parading on screen in skimpy bikinis and kissing james bond πŸ˜†

i hope this  is just a rumour

rani with abhi was better then this ash

rm_apple thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingle

i hope this  is just a rumour

rani with abhi was better then this ash

From what I have read Ash is a very manipulative person.. I may be wrong.. I dont want any character assasination...but she looks too cold... rani is like the girl next door.. but one thing for sure.. if indeed these two are seeing each other.. they will make a damn hell of a good looking couple and their kids will be too. πŸ˜†

Mamta_ thumbnail

kya nishane pe teer mara jinguπŸ‘.......cb, simi, samy ke per neeche zameen hi hilgayi hogiπŸ˜†abh naya competition hazir hai.............

Ash and Abhishek's romance?
   By: Tushar Joshi and Upala KBR
   January 25, 2006

Abhishek will marry a girl that his parents approve of, and Jaya aunty doesn't believe Rani is right for him. She has voiced her opinion to Abhishek. In fact AB, in a way, likes to add fuel to this Rani link-up so that the Ash angle can be put under cover

Began as friends

This kind of crap always starts off like this, as friendsπŸ˜‰

Ash and Abhishek's friendship began on the sets of their film together β€” Kuch Na Kaho.

Even during her Viveik phase, Ash kept in touch with Abhishek. The actress used to SMS him frequently.

aaila yeh dono sms sms khelte theπŸ˜‰

When the Oberoi love story ended, this friendship got a new start.

Dil cheez kya hai…

They spent a lot of time away from home at the sets of Umrao Jaan and discovered that they had deeper feelings for each other. The film's unit returned from Jaipur to Mumbai full of Ash-Abhishek kissas.

all these damn actors/actresses spend so much time together on filmi sets.............does that mean they should fall in luv, what bakwas

Dining with the Bachchans

The first sign that Abhishek was serious was when he invited his new good friend to the Bachchan residence for dinner.  A family friend of the Bachchans confirms, "The whole Rani-Abhishek thing is untrue. 

arre CB, simi, samy did u guys get an invite???πŸ˜†

He is only interested in her as a friend. yeh thats what they  all sayπŸ˜‰Abhishek will marry a girl that his parents approve of, and Jaya aunty doesn't believe Rani is right for him.she never believes any1 is right for her betu, remember karismaπŸ˜† She has voiced her opinion to Abhishek. In fact AB, in a way, likes to add fuel to this Rani link-up so that the Ash angle can be put under cover.  offo this is samy's influence on abhi, making him under cover operator like usπŸ˜†

Mommy Brigade

Aishwarya Rai with Amitabh Bachchan
Ash's mom and Jaya aunty have met and discussed a possibility of turning Ash-AB relation into something more concrete. In fact Jaya aunty has already approved Ash and keeps pleading her case to AB.

There are people on both sides who definitely want this marriage to happen.  Not in IF land they don't πŸ˜†We also hear that Jaya took the janam patrikas of Abhishek and Aishwarya and showed it to a family pandit.arre can't she see ash is like BIG GRAHANπŸ˜‰

Abhishek taking it slow

AB wants to take more time after learning from his Karisma Kapoor experience.what did he learn???πŸ˜•

He wants to be totally sure than Ash is genuinely interested in him. As opposed to Ash, he hasn't been linked to many women in his career, so he wants to be ultra-careful about the whole thing.

But Abhishek has confessed his feelings for Ash to some close friends. She was a huge moral support for him in the days when Amitabh was hospitalised and they were constantly in touch on the phone.

We SMSed Aishwarya for her response but she preferred to remain silent.  CB, simi, samy would u like me to sms her, mein uski achchi khabar loongiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

[email protected]

Mamta

jingle thumbnail
both there anmes wills start wiht A πŸ˜ƒ
BOTH OF THEM TALLL GOOD LOOKING πŸ˜‰
Mamta_ thumbnail

both there anmes wills start wiht A πŸ˜ƒ
BOTH OF THEM TALLL GOOD LOOKING πŸ˜‰

good looking from which angle???πŸ˜‰.......i mean ash...............never liked her since 1994 when she came to south africa sun city for miss world contest................i think i was the only indian not supporting her..............

Mamta

rm_apple thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamta_

good looking from which angle???πŸ˜‰.......i mean ash...............never liked her since 1994 when she came to south africa sun city for miss world contest................i think i was the only indian not supporting her..............

Mamta

No doubt both are good looking but she looks very cold.. πŸ˜† well i will believe the story when I see them walking down the aisle.. till then .. we can have a field day making our claims. .πŸ˜†

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😑 Ash pleeeeeeeeeease leave Abhi alone....... 😭 😭 πŸ˜ƒ Jings ur caption was simply fantastic.......... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ made me smile 😳
jingle thumbnail
HAVE THEY GOT ANY MOVIE (WHERE BOTH TOGETHER)COMING NOW?
MMOSTLY ITS A PUBLICITY STUNT
WHEN RANI AND ABHI'S MOVIE WHERE RELEASING THEY SAID RANI AND ABHI SEEING EACH TOEHR