Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
today's ending was so sad...i still can't stop crying   Cry Cry Cry

Can anyone clarify if Jassi saw Armaan cuz I am not sure if she did not or
not?

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
 i am not sure too jp! anyways,there nomeaning in discussing that now, as jassi left for Mauritius! but,jp,don't be upset !at the end jassi will come to Armaan and she will be within his arms !!!!!Embarrassed!!!!!! I will soon post the episode of blf when jassi comes to gulmohur being beautiful and armaan's reactions seeing her! keep waiting!Big smile!
pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Rumi can you share the link or the story ASAP.. I want to read it :)

Thanks

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
oooh will definitely be waiting for that, Rumi!  Thanks in advance Smile
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Although the ending was sad, I can't help but marvel at Armaan's acting.. I saw his "jassi jassi don't go" scene at the airport several times over and over and I think he was superb!
bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

im sure she saw him. cuz she is firm about getting over everythin........

so i think she did see him and she still kept walking cuz she knew if she stopped, then she would have to hear him saying sorry..etc etc i love you...etc..haha so she kept going.

It was very emotional. Armaans expression was very helpless. i really dont like what he did to her and i mean, i still think hes kind of a jerk, but he did make me feel sorry for him for the FIRST time today by saying "Jassi, dont go...mat jao jassi"...man! what a scene!!!

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

Although the ending was sad, I can't help but marvel at Armaan's acting.. Isaw his "jassi jassi don't go" scene at the airport several times over and over and I think he was superb!

yeah , its the first time i have liked his acting LOL
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

Although the ending was sad, I can't help but marvel at Armaan's acting.. I saw his "jassi jassi don't go" scene at the airport several times over and over and I think he was superb!

Am I the only one here who thinks it was SO heartless of Jassi to turn around, give him that one last expressionless look, and keep walking away...Confused I wanted to shake her... look at him dammit! Can't you see he's desperate! Don't you realize he was in the hospital just an hour ago, lying unconscious... yet he mustered all his effort to find you and come after you!!ConfusedCry Or was it a one-way screen.. she cudn't see him, only he could???

One thing here defies logic: If Jassi truly believed Armaan had been faking his love to keep the company, well and good. That's over and done with. Why on earth would he follow her around AFTER the truth was out and she had publicly and legally given up any claim on it? Didn't it strike her even once!?! The scene in her cabin... the way he came after her to the airport.. didn't it strike her that if he was only cold-bloodedly using her as she thought, he would've just given her the cold shoulder once the truth was out, or worse, made fun of her for falling in his trap (aka a K-serial)Ouch ... What's in it for him now anyway??? Jassi, THINK!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index