Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aisho's VMs: Bewafa Nikli Hi Tu - Pg3 (Page 4)

itsAish IF-Sizzlerz
itsAish
itsAish

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Comments please? Cool
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishix

;Sobti ALL the way. Loved he's scene frm yday epis. No man frm telly can do the way he does, cry, smile, hate, love. He's the BEST on TV and i wish this SPA he get's the BEST actor of this yr, I would be the CRAZIEST fan of him ever. Sobti my ASR you 're AMAZING. 

LOL^ I wn't to say more, But i will leave u wth this, Made smth on him yday, Hope eveyone liked (= 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ToZJqOsTJU

-Aisho

ohhh crappp!!! ths is your channel :OOO im a big fan of your vm's ,have subscribed u like long ago and save and fav. each one of ure vm's and watch them plenty of times daily!!! the recent one ofcourse BS was <3 <3 !!!!loved it!!!perfect song choice and ofcourse scenes..

Edited by mazkachazka - 16 February 2012 at 8:48am
Mariaa.RD IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.RD
Mariaa.RD

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Aishooo Hug<3 ! dekh kaaun aaayi haai ? teri Chikni chameli ROFL " tun meri chhamak chhalo "Dancing
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsAish

itsAish IF-Sizzlerz
itsAish
itsAish

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Aishooo Hug<3 ! dekh kaaun aaayi haai ? teri Chikni chameli ROFL " tun meri chhamak chhalo "Dancing
ROFL

Haha ROFL "Oh teri" ROFL WELCOME JI Cool LOL

How's the VM Embarrassed

Mariaa.RD

itsAish IF-Sizzlerz
itsAish
itsAish

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

ohhh crappp!!! ths is your channel :OOO im a big fan of your vm's ,have subscribed u like long ago and save and fav. each one of ure vm's and watch them plenty of times daily!!! the recent one ofcourse BS was <3 <3 !!!!loved it!!!perfect song choice and ofcourse scenes..
[/QUOTE]

Yp LOL HAHA, Everyone asking me same? Shocked LOL Its me Aisho, YES. Thanks alot jaan, But wht's ur Acc name on YT? Embarrassed Let me replay bk to you *HUGS* Thanks alot, You made my day, Sobti rocks. he does rock Cool

mazkachazka

Mariaa.RD IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.RD
Mariaa.RD

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i am too Lazy to write everything again ROFLROFL

Aishu <3! OMgeee ! maar? jawaaan ..ROFL .you're vm is like the best ! everything is so perfect ! kya vm haai ! HATS of to you *huuugs * no doubt our Barun is the best ! His acting is Flawless , so natural ! he can make us cry the way he makes us laugh *SIGH* ! this vm is portraying arnav's feelings so well & so perfectly...i am mesmerized ! the most beautiful moment is the part of silence and arnav SCREAMING out loud ! *WOW* ...do make tonz & tonz more yaar ! you ROCK ! sarun rox <3! iloveyou<3

itsAish

itsAish IF-Sizzlerz
itsAish
itsAish

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

i am too Lazy to write everything again ROFLROFL

Aishu <3! OMgeee ! maar? jawaaan ..ROFL .you're vm is like the best ! everything is so perfect ! kya vm haai ! HATS of to you *huuugs * no doubt our Barun is the best ! His acting is Flawless , so natural ! he can make us cry the way he makes us laugh *SIGH* ! this vm is portraying arnav's feelings so well & so perfectly...i am mesmerized ! the most beautiful moment is the part of silence and arnav SCREAMING out loud ! *WOW* ...do make tonz & tonz more yaar ! you ROCK ! sarun rox <3! iloveyou<3

Mari ROFL HAHA, Sardar ni, I like the way u talk LOL HugThanks alot, meri jaan <'3 YES sobti all the way, Say this to Barun please LOL Hug He's the magic on my VM Day Dreaming

Mariaa.RD

Mariaa.RD IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.RD
Mariaa.RD

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Oh Teri Shocked! Sardaarni? ROFL then you are my sardarCoolROFL my pleasure jee my pleasure :D assi te vele bande haanROFLROFLROFL anvaayi haai saada styleLOL Barun Sobti are you listening to us ? F.R.E.A.K ! i wish i was superman ROFL

itsAish

Go to top