Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   

Aisho's VMs: Bewafa Nikli Hi Tu - Pg3 (Page 4)

itsAish IF-Sizzlerz
itsAish
itsAish

Joined: 24 July 2007
Posts: 16140

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Comments please? Cool
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Joined: 22 September 2009
Posts: 11653

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishix

;Sobti ALL the way. Loved he's scene frm yday epis. No man frm telly can do the way he does, cry, smile, hate, love. He's the BEST on TV and i wish this SPA he get's the BEST actor of this yr, I would be the CRAZIEST fan of him ever. Sobti my ASR you 're AMAZING. 

LOL^ I wn't to say more, But i will leave u wth this, Made smth on him yday, Hope eveyone liked (= 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ToZJqOsTJU

-Aisho


ohhh crappp!!! ths is your channel :OOO im a big fan of your vm's ,have subscribed u like long ago and save and fav. each one of ure vm's and watch them plenty of times daily!!! the recent one ofcourse BS was <3 <3 !!!!loved it!!!perfect song choice and ofcourse scenes..


Edited by mazkachazka - 16 February 2012 at 8:48am
Mariaa.RD IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.RD
Mariaa.RD

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 15111

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Aishooo Hug<3 ! dekh kaaun aaayi haai ? teri Chikni chameli ROFL " tun meri chhamak chhalo "Dancing
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsAish

itsAish IF-Sizzlerz
itsAish
itsAish

Joined: 24 July 2007
Posts: 16140

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Aishooo Hug<3 ! dekh kaaun aaayi haai ? teri Chikni chameli ROFL " tun meri chhamak chhalo "Dancing
ROFL

Haha ROFL "Oh teri" ROFL WELCOME JI Cool LOL

How's the VM Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.RD

itsAish IF-Sizzlerz
itsAish
itsAish

Joined: 24 July 2007
Posts: 16140

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka




ohhh crappp!!! ths is your channel :OOO im a big fan of your vm's ,have subscribed u like long ago and save and fav. each one of ure vm's and watch them plenty of times daily!!! the recent one ofcourse BS was <3 <3 !!!!loved it!!!perfect song choice and ofcourse scenes..
[/QUOTE]

Yp LOL HAHA, Everyone asking me same? Shocked LOL Its me Aisho, YES. Thanks alot jaan, But wht's ur Acc name on YT? Embarrassed Let me replay bk to you *HUGS* Thanks alot, You made my day, Sobti rocks. he does rock Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Mariaa.RD IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.RD
Mariaa.RD

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 15111

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i am too Lazy to write everything again ROFLROFL

Aishu <3! OMgeee ! maar? jawaaan ..ROFL .you're vm is like the best ! everything is so perfect ! kya vm haai ! HATS of to you *huuugs * no doubt our Barun is the best ! His acting is Flawless , so natural ! he can make us cry the way he makes us laugh *SIGH* ! this vm is portraying arnav's feelings so well & so perfectly...i am mesmerized ! the most beautiful moment is the part of silence and arnav SCREAMING out loud ! *WOW* ...do make tonz & tonz more yaar ! you ROCK ! sarun rox <3! iloveyou<3


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsAish

itsAish IF-Sizzlerz
itsAish
itsAish

Joined: 24 July 2007
Posts: 16140

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

i am too Lazy to write everything again ROFLROFL

Aishu <3! OMgeee ! maar? jawaaan ..ROFL .you're vm is like the best ! everything is so perfect ! kya vm haai ! HATS of to you *huuugs * no doubt our Barun is the best ! His acting is Flawless , so natural ! he can make us cry the way he makes us laugh *SIGH* ! this vm is portraying arnav's feelings so well & so perfectly...i am mesmerized ! the most beautiful moment is the part of silence and arnav SCREAMING out loud ! *WOW* ...do make tonz & tonz more yaar ! you ROCK ! sarun rox <3! iloveyou<3


Mari ROFL HAHA, Sardar ni, I like the way u talk LOL HugThanks alot, meri jaan <'3 YES sobti all the way, Say this to Barun please LOL Hug He's the magic on my VM Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.RD

Mariaa.RD IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.RD
Mariaa.RD

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 15111

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Oh Teri Shocked! Sardaarni? ROFL then you are my sardarCoolROFL my pleasure jee my pleasure :D assi te vele bande haanROFLROFLROFL anvaayi haai saada styleLOL Barun Sobti are you listening to us ? F.R.E.A.K ! i wish i was superman ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsAish

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
bewafa...

Author: shena07   Replies: 2   Views: 577

shena07 2 577 26 November 2011 at 1:53pm by -Nithi-
Shyam is Bewafa...shameless person

Author: Zaya4ever   Replies: 3   Views: 471

Zaya4ever 3 471 21 November 2011 at 12:11pm by Innocent.angel
IPKKND: Main Jiyoongi & Hum Bewafa (Completed)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: nayika   Replies: 86   Views: 13465

nayika 86 13465 12 November 2011 at 2:40pm by nayika
Arre aap toh bahut samjdhar nikli!!!!!

Author: uniquebluerose   Replies: 9   Views: 769

uniquebluerose 9 769 27 August 2011 at 2:56am by jamoshi2507

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index