Aisho's VMs: Bewafa Nikli Hi Tu - Pg3 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aishix

;Sobti ALL the way. Loved he's scene frm yday epis. No man frm telly can do the way he does, cry, smile, hate, love. He's the BEST on TV and i wish this SPA he get's the BEST actor of this yr, I would be the CRAZIEST fan of him ever. Sobti my ASR you 're AMAZING. 

LOL^ I wn't to say more, But i will leave u wth this, Made smth on him yday, Hope eveyone liked (= 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ToZJqOsTJU[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ToZJqOsTJU

-Aisho

Hi aishix,😊
Just saw your VM on Arnav - Bewafa. It was very much in my mind to make a VM on Arnav and Khushi on this song - Bewafa!
No I haven't made any VM on them to this day, but thought of commencing with this song! But when I came across your VM, I was in awe! Seriously! πŸ˜ƒ
But I really wanted you to use the whole song and make a video out of it!!
So if you don't mind, then could you please make another VM on Arnav again with the whole song? OR extend your already made VM? Because I, well actually all of us would love to see it!πŸ˜ƒ
The song gives the effect to this already broken relationship of theirs, and highlights it well with its lyrics and has been sung by a Fantastic singer!!
It's a request!😳

Regards
Annie
😳
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Oh Teri 😲! Sardaarni? 🀣 then you are my sardar😎🀣 my pleasure jee my pleasure :D assi te vele bande haan🀣🀣🀣 anvaayi haai saada styleπŸ˜† Barun Sobti are you listening to us ? F.R.E.A.K ! i wish i was superman πŸ€£

Haha πŸ€£ So sweet ji πŸ€£ I wish i was SPIDERMAN πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

Barun sobti you're the ROCKSTAR.
Originally posted by AnnieKittWatt

Hi aishix,😊
Just saw your VM on Arnav - Bewafa. It was very much in my mind to make a VM on Arnav and Khushi on this song - Bewafa! 

Oh really πŸ˜² πŸ˜† That would be AMAZING to watch ur wala πŸ˜ƒ

No I haven't made any VM on them to this day, but thought of commencing with this song! But when I came across your VM, I was in awe! Seriously!

Thx alot Annie, I'm glad that u liked, Happy for what i do πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒ
So if you don't mind, then could you please make another VM on Arnav again with the whole song? OR extend your already made VM? Because I, well actually all of us would love to see it!

Oh jaan,  I wanna see yours NOW, Do make it FULL verison : ) πŸ˜Ž πŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒ
The song gives the effect to this already broken relationship of theirs, and highlights it well with its lyrics and has been sung by a Fantastic singer!!
It's a request!

Yp, Imran khan is AMAZING. Love some songs of him, And the song is really suits ASR, and ArnavKhushi current- track πŸ˜ƒ 

You make dear, I'll be waiting for yours, MUAH β€οΈ

😳

Regards
Annie
[/QUOTE]
Ok...I dont know how many times i will say this but I just love ur VMs!!!
Especially I would like to appreciate ur effort on making such long VMs...cutting from here and there (If I am not u r using sony vegas..right?)
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ

I mean if I make I song on sony I usually dont make such long VMs!!!

But loved it and loved it!!!

P.S. I love this song!!!!

I especially love the part when he says meray magro tu ki ki kardi!!

Actually I love all  lyrics..it suits them so well!!!

Edited by ss374 - 12 years ago

Hi aishix,😊

Oh really πŸ˜² πŸ˜† That would be AMAZING to watch ur wala πŸ˜ƒ

No I haven't made any VM on them to this day, but thought of commencing with this song! But when I came across your VM, I was in awe! Seriously!

Thx alot Annie, I'm glad that u liked, Happy for what i do πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒ
So if you don't mind, then could you please make another VM on Arnav again with the whole song? OR extend your already made VM? Because I, well actually all of us would love to see it!

Oh jaan,  I wanna see yours NOW, Do make it FULL verison : ) πŸ˜Ž πŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒ
It's a request!

Yp, Imran khan is AMAZING. Love some songs of him, And the song is really suits ASR, and ArnavKhushi current- track πŸ˜ƒ 

You make dear, I'll be waiting for yours, MUAH β€οΈ

😳

Regards
Annie

Heheheh... Hi again, Aishix!
Okay, so I've made my first ever VM on Arnav now! Let me warn you, I made it with what all I had and could get my hands on...that's it! Hope you like it!
Watch it now if you want.
Have embedded down here!

Bewafa - Arnav VM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqscmOkd1q8

Annie😳
Edited by AnnieKittWatt - 12 years ago

ohhh crappp!!! ths is your channel :OOO im a big fan of your vm's ,have subscribed u like long ago and save and fav. each one of ure vm's and watch them plenty of times daily!!! the recent one ofcourse BS was <3 <3 !!!!loved it!!!perfect song choice and ofcourse scenes..

Yp πŸ˜† HAHA, Everyone asking me same? πŸ˜² πŸ˜† Its me Aisho, YES. Thanks alot jaan, But wht's ur Acc name on YT? πŸ˜³ Let me replay bk to you *HUGS* Thanks alot, You made my day, Sobti rocks. he does rock πŸ˜Ž

haha yeah sort of chupi rustum you are πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† had no clue that was your account ever..lol..ermm my account is mazkadeshian πŸ˜ƒ but ya just name sake account ,to keep an eye on all the latest arhi vm's and other arhi stuff..lol..

btw my name's Kauser 😊
Posted: 11 years ago
awww...this is sooo sweet :D...matches the title totally :D
Keep up the good work :D
Loved it!!!