India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Hello (Page 14)

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 4:25am | IP Logged

DEAR CHINTI AND CHOC....THIS FORUM IS LIKE FAMILY........we are all here for each other...so just look at the bright side and forget your blues........THIS FORUM JUST ROCKS........ClapClap

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 5:56am | IP Logged
ClapClapKTH forum is the best ClapClap
Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:00am | IP Logged

So ITS Good that the track is changed now. Its really nice to share such things of life . Choco when do u miss ur parents the most?? If it is when u feel sad or something then not to worry just come on this forum and rest we will see. Of course ur parents r the first one to be with u but even if we can bring a smile on ur face its more then enough.

Well I m quite okay that way but.....see everybody has a but in his or her life....its my brother who makes my Mom cry a lot coz he went to US for studies i.e MS in comp. science and after completing that he got a very good job and he hasn't come back since 1998. Although he speaks regularly with my Mom and wants to come for small visit to India and that too once he gets the green card. Although he is a very nice guy and sends money to my Mom but she misses him a lot which make me sad sometimes. Its not a bigdeal actually coz it is happening in every other family nowadays. I think i shud just stop now as its goin too long.

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:22am | IP Logged

hey cheeni.......my sis got married in 2002.....and is is US also....she cant come here right now cause of work.....i m going to visit her......i really miss her too and my mom and dad miss her a lot....

as far as making mom cry........i make my mom cry cause me and my dog RUFF trouble her a lot all day

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Thank you all for those wonderful words Clap..................reallly making me feel that i have a huge friends around me who is always there when i really need them.......Thank u againEmbarrassed

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:26am | IP Logged

i know exactly how u guys feels (choco, chinti, n cheeni) believe it or not i've had similar experiences as the 3 of u. my dad came to the US in 1990 and my sis n i live in india until 1998 so i know how u feel bout missing ur parents choc. my dad couldn't come visit us for 2-3 yrs at a time and the my mom would come to US to visit him but my sis n i couldn't get visas. my mom n i have suffered a lot in india without my dad (i wouldn't wish wat i went through even for my enimies), but then we finally got visa and we all came to US n we r together now, thank god for that. it's horrible living without even 1 member of ur family and its not the same talking to them on the phone or seeing them for a few days. now the prblm is that i miss my cousins, aunts n uncles, n all my friends in india. i have a very close relationship with all of them as they were all there for us when my dad wasn't in india. it's just the 4 of us here in US n i miss india n the rest of my family in india terribly.

i think this has gone long enough, n i agree with u guys this forum is like a family n it feels great to share this with u guys.

Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

YEAH TRUE kESHA THIS FORUM IS LIKE A PLATFORM WHERE WE STOP FOR SOMETIME ,SHARE OUR VIEWS AND GO ON OUR DESTINED TRACKS OF LIFE.

gOOD TO HEAR THAT U ALL R TOGETHER kESHA.

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Just lighten your hearts here...if u need advice...pls ask.....u'll get loads of it...its a real clean forum...and thats why I'm hooked.

Go to top