India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Hello (Page 12)

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 7:32am | IP Logged
yes............It is coming next september.

Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Guys I think we should change this forums name from Kth to Who reads what. Isn't it??? Well I m just not patient enough to read books. I read sometimes what is written at the back if somebody insists  and says i hv read the book. I start scratching my head and also starts yawning from the first page onwards. It is not that I don't understand but I m not patient enough.
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 7:53am | IP Logged

I can understand what are u trying to say .................then lets drop this subject.

what is ur interest cheeni (ofcourse apart from Sujal!!Wink)

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 8:01am | IP Logged
i've read the whole series several times, i just know that the 6th one is expected some time next yr, waiting eagerly 4 that 1

Edited by simplyvivacious - 19 October 2004 at 8:05am
Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 9:00am | IP Logged

See Choco Here comes Simply again.

I don't believe in novels so I don't read them. I m very practical. And fantasies I don't even know If I have spelled it correctly or not. Also I m a little impatient. I m very active all the time and sitting and reading a book for long is just not my cup of tea. My brother who now is a Software engineer in US used to read all fairytales. He once told me the story of 'Contact'   written by Carl Sagan if I m not wrong which i liked but it was again far from reality.

Well as for my interests .they r many, I m exporting garments these days to few of my US clients . its my passion and I m just loving it a lot. I want to make it really big some day as an exporter. If I will ever find Rajeev's address I will make and send something special for him.

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 9:16am | IP Logged
cool thought cheeni.........hope u get wat u want.......my grandfather was a crore pati in the export business........he had his own company.......i dont know much cause anytime i speak abt it the subject is changed...........but he lost all of it.....and my mom had to pay back 2 crore almost even after selling everything that he owned........like we once had 19 cars all over india.......neways now thanx to my mom we're much better in finances......thats why i want to be just like her.........im sorry if i bored u
Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 10:54am | IP Logged

OH NOT AT ALL Chinti.I don't think anybody is boring here. Sorry to hear that. Hope u get all that back .But what about ur Dad. U didn't mention him. I hope I m not getting very personel.

Today I m not too big as an exporter.I started my own work some six mnths back . Before that I use to work but always wanted to be my own boss.

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:24am | IP Logged

my dad was in the export business also........but he has a heart condition.........he had become paralysed for a year or something......and we owed a lot to banks and stuff.......so he had to sell of or whatever it is thats done........so he stopped....

ofcourse we didn't get it all back.........my granddad had crores.......but we are well to do...........

Cheeni i love to share stuff with people........i hope u get loads of sucess.......all the best

Go to top