Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinti thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
cool thought cheeni.........hope u get wat u want.......my grandfather was a crore pati in the export business........he had his own company.......i dont know much cause anytime i speak abt it the subject is changed...........but he lost all of it.....and my mom had to pay back 2 crore almost even after selling everything that he owned........like we once had 19 cars all over india.......neways now thanx to my mom we're much better in finances......thats why i want to be just like her.........im sorry if i bored u
Cheeni thumbnail

OH NOT AT ALL Chinti.I don't think anybody is boring here. Sorry to hear that. Hope u get all that back .But what about ur Dad. U didn't mention him. I hope I m not getting very personel.

Today I m not too big as an exporter.I started my own work some six mnths back . Before that I use to work but always wanted to be my own boss.

chinti thumbnail

my dad was in the export business also........but he has a heart condition.........he had become paralysed for a year or something......and we owed a lot to banks and stuff.......so he had to sell of or whatever it is thats done........so he stopped....

ofcourse we didn't get it all back.........my granddad had crores.......but we are well to do...........

Cheeni i love to share stuff with people........i hope u get loads of sucess.......all the best

Cheeni thumbnail

Anytime Chinti. I would love to share sadness and happiness with u . Sorry to hear all....... Hope future has the best for u and ur family.

Cheer up .

kesha thumbnail

sorry to hear bout ur dad chinti...hope things get better for u n ur family. i'm here to share ur joys n sorrow so feel free to contact me if u ever need to talk bout something (except guys, very lil experience in that dept) i've been told that i'm a good listener.

P.S. the msg above goes out to all the forum members. if any of u ever need to talk bout something or just need a friend to be there to listen to u just pm me and i'll be happy to help anyway i can.

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Sorry to hear about ur dad chinti...............be optimistic .............atleast u have a loving and caring family 👏

My father in also a businessmen and my mom is a docter...........both are very successful in their jobs.......but the thing is that they have very less time for us. They visit us twice a year only for 15 days. We live with our grandparents ...............although we have a huge generation gap😕...my grandparents are very very loving and try to understand us ...........😊

Hey thats soo cool to share this with u guys i am felling very good😃

Edited by chocolate - 19 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sorry 2 hear abt ur dad chinti...............may GOD bless u with the best of everything.......and GOD-WILLING things will get better 4 u........

and choco, u must really miss ur parents na.........

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Ya a lot simply...............😭
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 cheer up mate  👍🏼   🤗  ,i didn't want 2 make u sad, think abt those things which make u happy, like.............😉 😊
chinti thumbnail
my dad is fine now......he is into the share market and sometimes import.......but thanx to all of u........i've never seen such a lot of people caring so much