Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Ashish Picean?

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Have been reading into the forum for a couple of days and now im addicted!!!  I am in US and waiting to see the new promo being discussed..

Hey  iv read that Ashish Nayyar 's bday is on 12th march....so cooooooooool  cause im Picean too and my bday is on 16th March!!!

HEre's wishing him a very happy bday!!

I hope that they dont make a mess of this lovely love story and see to it that disha and DK get together without having to have too many children./mothers etc getting in between them.

I have a feeling that Disha might get pregnant before the divorce deadline at which point DK really wants the marriage to be real..but Disha will not accept since she will feel that he is doing this only to give his name to the baby since he is illegitimate himself..and the rest of the serial will have Dk and Disha testinng the true feelings and lending silent support to each other.

By the way..Disha 77 and Lata and others write great updates...Im waking up here and getting to my computer first thing so look for a new update..good going guys!!!

By the way PLEASE UPLOAD any video clips of the serial and of promos...please waiting forthem.

-Bluefish  ( cause fish stands for picean and blue is my fav color)

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

hi to al those TD loversSmile,

i'm new but i'm pretty well amazed for the crazyness in this cool web. i'm also Disha serial addict. i live in U.S. i never miss da show everyday i came home from school after practice to c da show. i go to high school and its my last year.

i'm pretty surprised caused DK's and my birthday is on da same day MARCH 12 lol. i must say DK is a very hot DUDEEmbarrassed with his frech beard.

this goes out to Disha77 and lata u girls do preety darn good jobClap in updates.

peace out u alls.

-Jaslove

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Hello people,

I am proudly Pisces too. Unfortunately I am not born on the 12th but on the 17th! Nonetheless, it is great sharing a birth month with a hunk like Ashish/DK!

Not too sure about your perspective on the future (before the 6-month deadline), Bluefish cos I also initially thought that they wouldn't get divorced! But Disha clarified it by saying that the producers already made mention that they WILL be a divorce! Angry Double damn!!! If they didn't then there wouldn't be much of a storyline!

Just like you Zestygirl, I love BLUE Tongue but don't like FISH at all. Don't even eat it! You could say that I am preserving our species (you know, me being a fish and all!? Wink

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Hey Blue Fish

Hope your predictions are incorrect, because we don't babies coming and spoiling this beautiful love storyCry.  Babies shouldn't be the reason they come together, it definetly should be unconditional loveHeart.

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged

100% aaliyah

the conception of a baby should be cos these two lurvvvvv each other! i don't want them having a baby out of heat of passion just for the moment! LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top