Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Who voted or wud have voted for the Conservatives???

I actually dont like Conservaties. I wud rather have Paul Martin then Steaphen Harper.

Who thinks Stephen Harper is a gud leader???
Do you think Paul Martin did the right thing? Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Conservatives Won" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash.attitude

IF-Rockerz

ash.attitude

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
omg..i so agree..the liberals didnt win..now watch us canadians all suffer!..uffff

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by attitude.ash

omg..i so agree..the liberals didnt win..now watch us canadians all suffer!..uffff

I know. lol Cry

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Well I don't know what to feel, I mean the liberals were not good they did a lot of wrong things in government. I think it was time we had a change in government, I just hope that they do a good job! I voted conservatives! Paul Martin and the liberals were in power and nothing was really getting done, all we heard about was scandals, and money being stolen. 

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 24 January 2006 at 8:24pm

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Well I don't know what to feel, I mean the liberals were not good they did a lot of wrong things in government. I think it was time we had a change in government, I just hope that they do a good job! I voted conservatives! Paul Martin andtheliberals were in power and nothing was really getting done, all we heard about was scandals, and money beingstolen.

Actually ur right. But Steaphen Harper is just going to lay down for other countries now. I hope you know wat i mean. so i dont think its gud. N da bloc Qubecs they are just trying to seperate Quebec. N we still have to learn French at skool. So its not really gud if those ppl seperate it.   Confused

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 26 January 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged
yah i know! my parents voted for cons.
i dont realli know much abou gov tho lol Embarrassed LOL
i think Paul Martin would hav done better tho Smile

koenigbobo

IF-Stunnerz

koenigbobo

IF SUPER ADDICT

Posted: 26 January 2006 at 10:00am | IP Logged
whats goin on guyz

j y o t i

Goldie

j y o t i

Posted: 26 January 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i agree with u cutefairy, that was my first reaction wen i saw he won. i cant bleve it, the race was so close, and i felt so bad for paul martin.(lol i kinda feel sad for old ppl Embarrassed ) neways, now that their in power im thinking that we should give them a chance and c wat they have to contribute to our country.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.