Kkusum

Ekta and her assumtions!

Poll

Why does Ekta assume that her viwers are dumb?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rat718 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi guys after a long time I was watching Kk, and wondering who would beleive this story. That is when I wondered why would Ekta consider her audience to be ignorant/dumb to beleive all she shows?   Please give your input on any other reason you can think of why this show is still going on, and Ekta is still going strong inspite of all the inconsistency, illogical, and fantacy that goes on in her shows.     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samir_soni thumbnail
I would go for the last one. However, I am not watching Kkusum for about a month. Kareena Kareena is much better than that.
SPECIAL thumbnail
i complain, but i still watch it 🤢
ejaz fan 609 thumbnail
I also complain but still watch it! I guess its addictive. I have been watching it ever since it started, and now i can't get myself to stop watching it, though i hate the way the show is going.😡
sesky thumbnail

Hey rat718, great topic. I, 100% agree with you. Ekta has lost her marbles. Infact she lost them a long time ago. Yet ppl continue to watch her shows. Myself included. Though i dont watch all her shows. Only a handful.

I think Ekta assumes a combination of several factors. A) most of her viewers are women

B) Most viewers are housewives

C) She thinks viewers will believe everything she dishes out

and lastly D) viewers complain but still watch!!

sukh thumbnail
i don,t like to watch it anymore since as i already mention here that after i join if. i stop watching kkusum. i read it online only. so i do complin. but i will like to watch that day its goona end orit will start making any sense to viewers................ about the story.........( just my 2 cents)😉
smilingstar3 thumbnail
I like Kkusum I have been watching it 3 months after it started when Kkusum threatened to divorce Abhay and he denied that the child waz his
back then the show was great
now it's good but the common sense has been getting lower and lower
since i have been watching it forever i must say that i can't stop
the show keeps you hooked on and everything
it's great with suspense
i must admit that it can get silly at times
and some of the characters annoy me but that doesn't mean i hate it
i love the show
and most of ekta's shows are hits and great
but yes ekta's stupidity level is rising and i think we should make a petition so she can stop
srkzgurl1231 thumbnail
i think this show is the MOST pathetic thing i ever saw!!!
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i watch kkusum becuz si im not left out on wut happened! i also complain....alot.....

-mika

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Ektaamai has tremendous confidence in herself knowing that viewers have complaints abt her various shows but they(viewers) r still watching the shows, that's why her shows r still running like KKusum,KGGK, KZK,KSBKBT etc...lol

Coz most of above shows r running sucessfully from last 3-4 yrs inculding KKusum, that means viewers r still watching her shows.

Lastly I must say that Ektaamai ki jai ho.😆👏