Suggestions / Comments

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dancindiva105

dancindiva105

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Can somebody please explain why we have to log in TWICE when you sign on into the site? It is really annoying!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Log in screen" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hunygurl

Groupbie

hunygurl

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hey ppl!
What's up? How are u guyz doin?
yea, the same thing happens to me 2 whenever i log in. does anybody know??? this matter does realli need to be looked into.

cowz_lover

cowz_lover

Posted: 25 January 2006 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
sorry it never happens to me Confused

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 27 January 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
im alwayz signed in LOL

every time i come 2 IF im signed it...if not i just have 2 sign it once....ive never had this prob and ive been here for over a year

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
it doesnt happen 2 me

#1 Bolly fan

#1 Bolly fan

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
hmm.. happened to me a cuple of tmes but whenever i sign off ... it keepz me on Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.