TOI: Love knows no boundaries-Kritz

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Love knows no boundaries 

Thats Kritika Kamras firm belief in life 

Ismat Tahseen 

Its a learning time for Kritika Kamra who plays a young doctor in Sony TVs new serial Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.She starts to fall slowly for the top surgeon (Mohnish Behl) shes working with and admits it was something she hasnt encountered in real life.Ive been very open about my life and I have to say I have never been in love like this, she says.Its nice to do such a role;its very real so its very believable too. 
Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has Kritika playing a young intern who becomes a doctor for the sake of her parents and joins the hospital much against her own wishes.Shes irritated and makes mistakes and gets to work under a top surgeon (Behl).Its only after a while that the two realise that they like each other.Theres no instant attraction,but a slow falling in love happens.Small things like waiting for each others calls etc starts to matter, she explains.
So is she prepared if something like this happens in real life Well,life is unpredictable;anythings possible, she says,adding,I dont know what Id do then.When I come to this sort of situation,Ill see,anythings possible. 
Tune in to Kuch to Log Kahenge starting October 3,2011,Monday to Friday at 8 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

Kritika Kamra 

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

blueberries.shrutireddygr8-anzaeram--Preetz--sia-justpratiAmnaIshsweetbarbie-Nili-christiandior.ishakumarachiever--Anushka--arjuhi4evachammak_challoShiningStar18Anjalii...xXxpop77cuttieeRajinilicious.DarkParadise..AreYaar

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

shrutireddygr8 Senior Member
shrutireddygr8
shrutireddygr8

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear!!
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
wow, she looks really pretty.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
thanxx for d article!!
blueberries. Senior Member
blueberries.
blueberries.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Thank u for sharing Hug
.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Thanks For Sharing Dear :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index