Posted: 01 March 2005 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
1. Kesar goes to the old-age home and tells Dadaji and Dadi to come along with her. They tell her that they don't want to be a burden on her. Kesar tells them that they are not a burden on her. She tells them that if Rudra were around, then they wouldn't have refused her. She tells them that if they don't come with her, it would mean that they don't consider her as their own. Dadaji and Dadi finally agree.
2. Shalini tells Rudra's uncle that the plane Rudra was in crashed. He is stunned. He decides to inform everyone in India but Shalini tells him to confirm it first.
3. Abhi admits his mom to the hospital. When she asks him about this, he tells her that the doctors have to conduct more tests. She asks him about the previous tests, and he tells her that they were normal. She asks him whether he is hiding anything from her. He tells her that he just wants to make sure that she is perfectly fine. His mom tells him that only God knows what is wrong with her but by staying at the hospital and taking a lot of medicines, she would definitely die. Abhi puts his hand on her mouth.
4. Natasha asks Pam once again as to why did she support Vikram at the court. She asks her whether Vikram threatened her. Just then, Vikram comes there and tells her that Pam supported him out of her own will. Pam tells him not to interfere. She tells Natasha that she would get the answers to her question when Rudra returns. After she leaves, Vikram asks Pam whether she is coming with him to the airport to receive Rudra. Pam tells him not to come to the airport. She leaves from there in anger.
5. The police informs Shalini that all the passengers on board the flight died and that with Rudra's death, it would be very difficult to handle Dr. Walia's case but they would not give up. Shalini tells him that there's no use in investigating further, as the one who killed her husband is no longer alive. She tells herself that from now on, Rudra would be her puppet, and do whatever she makes him do.
6. Kesar is praying when the doorbell rings. She opens the door and finds Rudra standing on her doorsteps. She is happy to see him on his feet. He tells Kesar that he told her that he would return o his feet. He tells her that he has come to bring Dadaji and Dadi back home. She asks him what about her. He doesn't answer. She asks him as to what does his silence mean. Just then, she realizes that she was just imagining everything.
7. Rudra misses Kesar at Michigan. Just then, he imagines her around him. He tells Kesar that he is not in a good condition and that he misses her a lot. He tells her that he has realized his mistakes and asks her whether she would forgive him. Kesar tells him that they parted ways because of unfavorable circumstances and that his hatred was just a part of his love. She tells him that even if they're far away from each other, they still live in each other's hearts. She tells him that she is waiting for him. Just then, she disappears and Rudra realizes that he was imagining her. 'Bepanha' song plays.
8. Ryan informs Nitika about Dr. Walia's death. He tells her that Shalini is very disturbed and he wants to talk to her but she is not in a good condition. Nitika consoles him.
9. Dadaji, Dadi, and Kesar are on the way to the airport. Kesar tells them that she is very happy that Rudra is returning but she doesn't know whether Rudra would be happy to see her. Dadaji tells her that Rudra must have realized his mistakes by now. Kesar tells him that she doesn't know whether she has completely forgiven Rudra and that she is not sure if they would be able to live together like before. Dadi tells not to think too much. Dadaji remembers Mannu.
10. Pam looks at Mannu's photo and has tears in her eyes. She tells Mannu that after such a long time, Rudra is returning home and that since it was his wish not to separate Kesar and Rudra, she wouldn't separate them. She says that she has never hidden the fact that Rudra is not his son from him (Mannu) but she doesn't know how Rudra would react to this. She tells him that she would do all she can to unite Kesar and Rudra. (End)