Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Hey guys I am back with today's update since my uni started the updates are going to be late, so bear with me plz today's epi was Sleepy i feel like renaming the serial to yeh misunderstanding kya kehlata hain LOL

Natik asks gyatri and rb to forget whatever happened and carry on with the pooja as they desired to do so this way akshara and will also be happy, rb says to gyatri munna is right, mohit's mum comes and says whats wrong natik says nothing aunty you come with me we havnt talked to you in ages we will chat for a bit they head towards the living room where everyone is sitting (Confusedwhy the hell dosnt bhabhima talk to mohit's mum she is chatting away with nandani and rashmi) gyatri says to natik is akshara ready he say's yes mohit says dont call him munna now his own munna, munni are goign to come soon wht r u going to call them munna 2 LOL akshara comes and sits down with them rukmani says where r akshara's family i thought the dadi and nani both will welcome me but it seems the nani is busy, gyatri says they will be coming they had a pooja in there house the guests will prob be going thats why there late akshara excuses herself and try's ringing meshwari's but the phone isnt getting through to anyone @meshwari's rj says there really angry with us they havnt invited us to the pooja, shaurya gets angry, vishambar says if we made a mistake we will pay for it shaurya says it wasnt a big mistake and why r u blaming me all the time a heated argument takes place between the two, akshara phones anshu and asks him why everyone isnt picking the phone up he says shaurya and vishambar r arguing akshara says give them the phone anshu says no i will be scolded akshara convinces him gyatri and bhabhima come, gyatri says no need to convinvce them if they dont feel like coming, lets go the pooja about to start rashmi inlwas also arrive, they enquire about akshara's family and they make an excuse there busy in the pooja, after the pooja akshara rings rj and says hw come u didnt come and i rang u, rj says i rang you back also but u didnt pick up akshara says everything is alright i will ring u back rj says to vishambar due to my panicking i mu ma is right i get worried easily (Deadu pako us with ur boring talks Angry) akshara is sleeping and talking in her sleep natik hears and checks her forehead she has a temp when she talks about the school in her sleep he wonders hw she found out, @morning natik tells gyatri, bhabhima, rb akshara's health wasnt good yday and she found out about the school but is trying to show us she know's nothing rb says she shoudnt worry in this matter g3 says you stay with her i will send tea to your room, also coconut water for akshara, @naksh room akshara wakes up and see's natik doing art and craft she says what is this for where have u learnt it he says from the internet and what for wait and see he shows her the stuff he made hanged up ends on naksh smiling faces (Day Dreamingcute scene)

Precap: :@naksh room varsha and dadi are also present akshara says i am feeling weird dadi tells her to stand up varsha calls g3 and rj saying look whats wrong with akshara.

what a boring epi Sleepy beside the naksh scene at the end hope the mu end soon precap looks intresting and scary at the same tym wonder wht happens cant wait plz dont show us rj and g3 scene in the begining i will seriously Dead annoyning lady's Ouch

sorry for spelling error dont forget to press the like button to say thank you Big smile 

Edited by _Mariam_ - 30 September 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreemrvlsmedhsmomsx3kinhatloop118baliehabsfanoinkoinksdaviscapricorn908khazwhippyranmarchittyhkDipinthikwebbelasiaheartA HUGE FANneuchari_Amina_vim916mini_00mushkan_2003--Sari--PCRocks-Raz-AdhervikaHi_Friends_Rasha_sush4frndzAbommi.Antique_Piece.pvlakssaru.gSuchi-sanwRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29th September YRKKH wu complete" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Mariam.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mariam! How come in serials the sneezes come right after you get wet?ConfusedLOL

Edited by --Sari-- - 29 September 2011 at 6:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun_Divya_

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks MARIAM for the update and side comments.SmileClap. Iam so tired of the same MU between two families from the beginning of the pregnancy trackSleepy. One screams and the other cries and looks on and the CV 's are torturing the viewersAngry but the last part saved today's epi with naksh scenes.Clap Awesome scene. It has been more than a month the same story line.. Whatever happened today the two oldies are responsible.Angry.Akshara wants to be goody, goody to everyone and that is one of the reasons why she is suffering. When your life is at stake nothing is wrong in protecting your life akshi..Sleepy

The last part was so good naitik being such an understanding husband has changed akshi's mood which should be appreciated. Both naksh scenes came in one single episode. No words to express their love.

On screen chemistry 'Simply magical' Just amazing to see lovey dovey- not sure how long it will last long before next sets of hurdles lurking them. The conversation between naksh was really sweet and cute. Big Smile
Naitik knows how to make his wife happy especially when she is stressed or worried. He is taking initiative steps to protect her and he tries to make her happy at hard times. Especially during when he is making a paper a boat he gave a cute smile.Soo cute very good understanding between these cute couples.Love Boat

I think akshi is feeling her baby movements (precap) hope CV WON'T SPOIL OUR MOOD. Any way all the characterization is doing a good job. Awaiting for the next epi' fingers crossed.

Edited by mini_00 - 29 September 2011 at 6:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916_Rasha_-Nasreen-saru.gRavishingSaRun

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update Mariam Big smile today's episode was bit better then last few episodes and last 10mins was awesome.Day Dreaming

vim916RavishingSaRun

Abommi

IF-Sizzlerz

Abommi

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update yaar...

Hi_FriendsRavishingSaRun

i4ishra

IF-Dazzler

i4ishra

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
thank u dear.i missed the epsd..ek tarah se acha huwa itna ghatiya 1...except the last part

vim916RavishingSaRun

pvlaks

IF-Sizzlerz

pvlaks

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks  for  the  update  mariam Smile  only   last  part  was  worth  watching Embarrassed  baaki  sab  Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top