India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Isn't Kumund being unfair? (Page 2)

Jassi52 Newbie
Jassi52
Jassi52

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 9:12am | IP Logged

All K'Keta's daily soap is full with melodrama. I think Kali fake pragancy ploat is adopted from "kyookii saans bahu" where mandira was protognist. This is another way to drag episode for alteast 2 months.

I dont know who is right and wrong but there is lot communication gap between hubby and wifey dear.

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

I think the storywriters, directors, producers, kumud, garv, ksh*tig, and especially kali are all STUPID!!!Angry 

Is it just me........or do each of the characters i've mentioned above show their stupidity in their own way. For example:

1. Garv is stupid because even after being a lawyer, he can't tell what's right or wrong even when the truth is SMACK in his face. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........let me think........should i stay with my wife you I am legally married to......or should I stay with my ex-girlfriend who i got pregnant to supposodly save my marriage because I love my wife soooooooo much??????????Disapprove (speaking sarcastically on garv's behalf)Wink

2. Kumud is stupid because she just has to walk in on garv and kali and the wrong time. I mean..............have you ever heard of a "DOOR-BELL"????????????? OR even "KNOCK" before you come in?????......its common courtisy to ring the door bell or knock before entering a room. Maybe if kumud can follow what i'm saying here......she wouldn' walk in on the worse times just when CBG (cry-baby-garv) is getting all lovey dovey with his mistress

3. ksh*tig is stupid because he just doesn't admit if he loves kumud or not. I mean.........STOP TRYING TO BE THE HERO and save kumud all the time. She is a big girl and can take care of herself (i think???) He needs to move on with his life and find a girl who he can spend his life with. FACE IT KSH*TIG..........kumud is taken whether you like it or not.........and that's all thanks to your doing!!!!Clap !!! Stop whinning about it now!

4. And lastly.......KALI IS STUPID.........need I say more!?!??!?!?Wink

ATTENTION EKTA KAPOOR!!!!

THIS IS NOT A BOLLYWOOD MOVIE ......SO STOP MAKING GARV AND KSH*TIG OUT TO BE THE HERO'S AND SAVE THE DAY!!!!Wink

kaboo123 Goldie
kaboo123
kaboo123

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:21am | IP Logged
As I predicted Garv would be speechless when Kumud walks in and catches him with Kali whether or not he is culpable. Question here is

a) if you love someone you have to try and win their confidence no matter what even at the expense of sacrificing other relationships and especially a meaningless r'ship with Kali. Thus I agree that he should ask Kali's family members to take her back so that he can get on with his life.

b) Kumud is trying to give him chances perhaps not at his convenience but as and when she wants to thus walking in situations when Garv is engaged in some intense conversation with Kali. In reality such situations don't always happen. This is a big weak link in the story.

c) Ksh*tij does love Kumud even now and there is a possibility that they may have a reunion because all she feels now is pain and disillusionment and Ksh*tij has been her healer.

d) By the time clarity with come in Garv's life, he will have lost Kumud and poor sucker will have to just cry and cry more. Hence the motto of the story is stop playing a wimp when you are a man and go and get your woman.
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Well said Kaboo123!Clap

After seeing garv's and kumud's relationship...........i can clearly see who wears the pants in the house!Wink.......Garv..........what a sorry excuse for a manConfused!!!!

tarangir Newbie
tarangir
tarangir

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiN24

Hey Guys!

In my opinion........when you look at it from kumud's point of view.......walking in your her husband NUMEROUS times with his mistress who just so happens to be her own sister, who is supposidly pregnant with his child.....and then hear and listen to garv whinning and crying about how he loves kumud..........can you really blame her???????????

How can she listen to what he has to say when the next moment he is running after kali and trying to be the hero???????????

Honestly.........can u blame her?

I agree with both opinions.

Garv is stupid, he wants it both ways. He is not even sure he is the father, any intelligent lawyer would have a D&A test done and sort out the matter, BUT HE WOULD NOT LET KALI TAKE KUMUD'S IN HIS HOUSE!   How embarassing that Kumud finds Kali in her home living with the man who claims that he loves his wife!

Kumud find Kali in her place all the time and if Garv who has no spine otherwise would make her listen to him.   But he knows he is guilty of letting her down in favor of Kali. How can he feel more responsible for Kali who has lied, cheated and is vicious - and he know it- than his wife he loves?   Thank God unlikely to happen in real life.

Kumud, believes that Garv loves her and Kumud is seen too much with Ksitij which are against her.

This is an India serial, anything is possible!!!!!!!!!
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
After today's episode...........how can anyone blame kumud. Kali comes out of the doctor's office and everyone is standing outside waiting and garv (the sorry excuse for a man and husband) looks at kali and the BOTH OF THEM being to walk away. Kumud, abbay, and kusum are ALL standing there and the 2 of them have the nerve to still go together............what the hell is going on here? First these people were stupid and deft...........NOW THEIR BLIND TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry.......ONLY GOD knows where this serial is going..........

Go to top