Kkusum

Isn't Kumund being unfair?

saimaz thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi all,

I have been following the Kumund-Garv relationship but now it seems that Kumund is not being fair to him. If she doesn't want to go back to him it's alright but at least she should let him speak! its not fair to just keep blaming someone all the time and not listen to what justification he has to give. After all has she forgotten all the things that Garv did for her...I think Garv should be heard and given a chance to clear his name...

thoughts on this anyone?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail
I agree with you that kumud is being unfair to garv.Yesterday, she did not even give him a chance to explain what he was wanting to say. She keeps on crying and telling her woes, and also keep on pulling ksh*tij into it. I think she should decide whom she wants to be with and leave the other one.
flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know Kumud is being unfair by not allowing Garv to speak but Garv, I am sorry to say, does not act like a man. 

Most men would push to get their point across....I mean she has done this "i don't want to listen to your excuses" crap too often for him to still keep silent. My opinon is that he should put his foot down if he wants her to listen and after speaking if she still leaves ..... ..then no problem at least he would have told her his mind.

Jassi52 thumbnail

I agree with you all. Kumud is being unfair to Garv. What else you can expect from KKusum's daughter. She did same things spoiled her life not even asked Abhay when she left him. I saw promo where kumud is asking Garv for divorce. I think they need to change title song

Ab meri aankhon mein das patiyon ke khwab hain,Ajnabi baahon mein, duniyaa ki raahon mein,har tees episodes ke baad... naya pati!Main Kkusum..Main kumud..

SANDY thumbnail
Nice song Jassi52. Kumud is being so unfair to Garv. She's always whining about herself, what does she think no one else has any problems.
TiN24 thumbnail

Hey Guys!

In my opinion........when you look at it from kumud's point of view.......walking in your her husband NUMEROUS times with his mistress who just so happens to be her own sister, who is supposidly pregnant with his child.....and then hear and listen to garv whinning and crying about how he loves kumud..........can you really blame her???????????

How can she listen to what he has to say when the next moment he is running after kali and trying to be the hero???????????

Honestly.........can u blame her?

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are absolutely right TiN24, Garv needs to say one thing and STICK to it in actions and words. This hero with Kali business is getting toooooooo exhusting.

Please do not blame Kumud completely for their broken home ..... Garv has the bigger share of the blame (allowing Kali to toss him like a yoyo). She tried to commit suicide...call her family let them handle her.....you are already in their bad books where she is concerned so stay clear and try and fix your home.😡

TiN24 thumbnail

Thanks!

Again......when you look at if from kumud's point of view, even though she was having ksh*tig's child, she still forgot about him knowing that he was innocent all along and still tried to make her marriage with garv work depsite her relationship with ksh*tig. Kumud just lost her baby NOW and she still isn't going back to ksh*tig because she is married to garv (even though he's being a jerk and a moron).

Garv on the other hand, finds out that kali is pregnant with his child and is waiting on her like a little waiter at a restaurant. I'm not sure if you guys get what i'm saying.................but in my opinion, kumud is completely right from her point of view.

Fine she spends time with ksh*tig, but she doesn't run after him every time like alittle puppy dog like garv does after kali. Therefore, i think that garv doesn't deserve to be heard.

Suppose kumud does listent to what he has to say and he appologizes and tells her that he loves her and only her. Then Princess kali get's in another problem/jam and garv goes running after her to be the hero that he is................how do you think kumud would feel then?

I have always seen and heard both sides of the story before making any decision in life and i can tell you that garv is WRONG and kumud is RIGHT. But then again, this is my own personal opinion. Don't get me wrong or anything, I used to like garv alot and i would like him even more now if he straightens up his act and stops acting like a stupid idiotic sap and get his priorites straight..............is it gonna be your wife who you sacraficed everything for................or your mistress....you dumped you, cheated on you and then lied a couple of thousand times to you to break your happy marriage?..............Garv..............the choice is up to you?

Jassi52 thumbnail

All K'Keta's daily soap is full with melodrama. I think Kali fake pragancy ploat is adopted from "kyookii saans bahu" where mandira was protognist. This is another way to drag episode for alteast 2 months.

I dont know who is right and wrong but there is lot communication gap between hubby and wifey dear.

TiN24 thumbnail

I think the storywriters, directors, producers, kumud, garv, ksh*tig, and especially kali are all STUPID!!!😡 

Is it just me........or do each of the characters i've mentioned above show their stupidity in their own way. For example:

1. Garv is stupid because even after being a lawyer, he can't tell what's right or wrong even when the truth is SMACK in his face. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........let me think........should i stay with my wife you I am legally married to......or should I stay with my ex-girlfriend who i got pregnant to supposodly save my marriage because I love my wife soooooooo much??????????😒 (speaking sarcastically on garv's behalf)😉

2. Kumud is stupid because she just has to walk in on garv and kali and the wrong time. I mean..............have you ever heard of a "DOOR-BELL"????????????? OR even "KNOCK" before you come in?????......its common courtisy to ring the door bell or knock before entering a room. Maybe if kumud can follow what i'm saying here......she wouldn' walk in on the worse times just when CBG (cry-baby-garv) is getting all lovey dovey with his mistress

3. ksh*tig is stupid because he just doesn't admit if he loves kumud or not. I mean.........STOP TRYING TO BE THE HERO and save kumud all the time. She is a big girl and can take care of herself (i think???) He needs to move on with his life and find a girl who he can spend his life with. FACE IT KSH*TIG..........kumud is taken whether you like it or not.........and that's all thanks to your doing!!!!👏 !!! Stop whinning about it now!

4. And lastly.......KALI IS STUPID.........need I say more!?!??!?!?😉

ATTENTION EKTA KAPOOR!!!!

THIS IS NOT A BOLLYWOOD MOVIE ......SO STOP MAKING GARV AND KSH*TIG OUT TO BE THE HERO'S AND SAVE THE DAY!!!!😉