Piya Ka Ghar

UPDATE 01/03 (uk)

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Update

Rimjhim has drank the vial of poison. Malini is shocked but happy as she says ''its true, Rimjhim would do anything for her family, wow''. Rimjhim is feeling instantly nauseous. Malini says ''well, now that i'v got you out the way, all i need to do is get Avinash in my clutches somehow''. Rimjhim appears to be choking alittle as she says ''the paperwork..give me the paperwork''. Malini gives it to her and says ''i dont care what happens to the family..you can free them with this...as long as i have you out the way! your my biggest obstacle''. Rimjhim has started sweating and looking dizzy.

The family behind bars are all worrying about Malini's proposal..Bua says that they can never fulfill her wish as they would lose Avinash to her. Avinash comes to the police station. He comes to Babuji behind the bars. The family and everyone are eagerly awaiting to hear what the lawyer said. Everyone asks Avinash what Mr Sinha said about getting them released. Avinash looks at everyone helplessly and Babuji understands. Avinash tells them that they wont be released any time soon at all!. Everyone is really upset and wonder what they will do in jail all this time. Rimjhim comes along sweating and looking severely weak. She says ''everyone will be released''. Rakesh says ''how?''. Rimjhim says ''i knew you would say this bhai-ya..hence i have this''. She hands him Malini's written statement. Rakesh reads it aloud and the family listen. The paper says ''I Malini, am taking back all my charges upon Bhavani and family..i misunderstood them and they are to be released''. The family realise this means freedom. Rakesh is confused about why Malini would sign such a thing but hes none the less happy. Avinash grins and everyone becomes extremely happy. Rimjhim has a smile but shes leaning against the wall feeling very weak and sweating..she clutches her stomach and colapses to the floor. Babuji says ''Avinash!''. Avinash runs and holds Rimjhim. Iravati is saying ''Rimjhim, Rimjhim! what happened..bahu!''. Babuji tells Avinash to take her to the hospital quickly! Avinash legs it with Rimjhim in his arms.

Naina-devi and Avinash run along side Rimjhim on the stretcher..as shes rolled into the emergency ward. Avinash is very worried. Naina-devi tries to support him. The doctors are inside working on Rimjhim. A doctor comes out. Avinash tells the doctor that she must have fainted from exhaustion as the family has been through alot lately. The doctor says that its more then that as her condition is very serious and shes been poisoned and the poison has spread to all over her body. Avinash is shockingly upset.

The family tumble into the hospital..upon being released. Babuji and Iravati and everyone are very concerned. Naina-devi tells them that Rimjhim condition is critical! Babuji is shocked and upset. Avinash comes out of Rimjhims hospital room and tells Babuji that shes been poisoned. Everyone prays for Rimjhim. The doctor comes along and Babuji asks the doctor how she is..the doctor says her chances of living are very low. Babuji gets very emotional and tells the doctor that shes talking crap and Rimjhim will be fine! Babuji tells the doctor that she probably doesnt even believe in God as God is beyond science! The doctor tells Babuji to control his temper. The family hold Babuji to calm him down.

The family are waiting and waiting outside Rimjhims room. Maharaj has come back with the Gopalji statue..he gives it to Iravati who feels some hope looking at it. Rakesh puts his hand on Maharaj's shoulder in support. Babuji sits with the statue.

Avinash is in the room holding Rimjhims hand and telling her that they have hardly spent any time together (you can say that again)and now that they've met again..this is happening. Avinash is depressed but sitting beside her in support. A nurse comes in casually and looks at the moniter screen then says ''huh..her heart seems to have stopped'' (what kinda hospital is this!). The nurse checks her pulse (as if she needs confirmation) and says ''yep its stopped'' (we've already established that you silly nurse). Avinash shouts at the nurse ''get the doctor then!!''. The nurse scampers off. Avinash shakes Rimjhim and holds her by the face and says ''Rimhim! wake up ..open your eyes..talk to me!''. The family are outside waiting. They hear Avinash shouting Rimjhim to open her eyes. They start rushing into Rimjhims room. Babuji is holding Rimjhims statue and has a sad blank expression of fear as he asks Avinash whats up. Avinash says ''look at Rimjhim Babuji..she isnt opening her eyes..the nurse said her heart has stopped''. Babuji and Iravati and everyone crowd around Rimjhim as they look at Rimjhim hopelessly.

PREVIEW

Avinash goes home and gets a gun to shoot Malini with

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukh thumbnail
thanks a millon for the update..........😊
Kashish* thumbnail
thanx for the fabolous update,,, i hope Rimjhim is alive....coz avinash is incomplete without her,,, i just hate Mailini... wot does she want now,,,
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks chets for the wonderful update.
flora thumbnail
OMG.😭...... thanks for the update
Chetsmyster thumbnail
😳 Thank you guys for reading
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update! It is great to see how much Irwati has changed towards Rimjhim and I am sure that Rimjhim will live after all it is her serial!
Night-Wing thumbnail
thx chets as always you are here with the great updates!!! THANKS!!! Do you know what happened to Smisha dont see much of her n e more, maybe its cuz i havnt gone on much? Im not sure i just dont see her very often. Well thx n e ways for the great update!!!

NightWing