Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

OS- seduction... - (Page 8)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

THIS is a middle of a ff.. the character, language are suppose to be like that..
please do say if you feel offensive.

2 seductive part from my real M&G seduction with Arnave and khusi...
hope you like it... sorry if you see other stuff...

18+ ONLY

"knock! Knock!" kushi peeps through arnav door, only half of her head in. Rather scared to step in to his world again, god knows what will happen. Her big eyes blinked few time, her long dearest eye lash touched the cheek, light blue eye shadow matching with her dress brought out a breathtaking beauty.
Arnav had his big black headphone around his army cut hairstyle, with little length at the front. He wore nothing other then a loose jense. A White CK boxer clearly visible. The 8 pack, sweating with breathtaking shimmer, perhaps he just walked out of the Jim. He moved his head from one side to another , heading towards the kitchen.
Kushi stepped in, looking at him lovingly. Observing his every gesture. He mimicked the music with his lips. Kushi could here nothing only his act. He opens the stainless steel friz, taking a big bottle of protein shake. A apple from the side. He flicks the bottle up and it lands on his other hand & bites the juicy apple.
Kushi licked her red lips while he ate the apple. He slides open of the door near the outside garden where a big swimming pool layed, he takes his trouser off leaving the bottle at the side along with apple and sat under the hot sun with his plastered leg.
"you are not allowed to exercise!" kushi took his headphone off. He looked up only to find a beautiful girl. She came around and sat next to him.
"you left so suddenly!! And why you working out? Your leg!"
"hand work out!"
Arnav irritatingly replied. He hated how she was tan-tuning him to do stuff that he Usually don't.
He closed his eyes back, trying to drift the mind way from her. He have been trying since last night, listening to music, calling random people, even watching boring film, and in everything she always walks in' It's like she is his dream now' Music, when he listens to music, instead imagining him alone he always find a happy family with kushi, there kids' There whole future filled with love' & then a film, every girls, he always find kushi acting. He was in a point of breaking telly because he thought another man was touching her' & then in bed, like he can't sleep without her' Breakfast table, imagining her , she is making breakfast and he lovingly kissing her from the back.
Arnav rolled his head to get rid of her, but then it went beyond control when he felt her cold hand messaging his broad chest' Her long finger circling his nipple. Teasing' He slowly open his one eye to observe her. She had a cube of apple that he left on the side table. Eating, enjoying with lust. She slowly licked her lips, he could easily say that how hard she was trying to seduce him.
He twist one of his eye brow up. "that's my apple"
"too bad it's in my tummy now"
"you might consider to return it!"
"was that a threat?"
"it is!"
She bends down, still messaging his broad shoulder. Her eyes mischievously looked at him, her heart was dying to feel him inside all over again' She comes up and sat up on his stomach, bending even lower. The Brest passed against his chest and he took a sigh relief.
"you have to work hard!"
"work hard in what?"
"to seduce me!"
"who said I was seducing you?"
"what shall think of this?"
"what ever' You wanted apple, take it from my mouth"
Arnav smirked. He quickly twisted her around so she lays on the smooth cold steal chair with a spread on top and he on top of her. "are you sure?"
"very much!"
She parts her lips and arnav dug in with his tongue. Apple was far gone, it was a kiss. He sucked her lips along with touge, positioning his face from one side to another. Her body burned With desire, knowing how seductive how pleasurable there sex could be, the feeling he always creates in her is just awesome. They twist again, kushi sat up on his, her either leg rests beside. She stood on her knee, pulling his boxer down, the manhood flange open, so long, so hard, kushi could barely take her eyes off. She stroked it ever so gently, a moan escaped out of arnavs mouth. She took the bottom of her dress, pulled it up over her head, she had no nickers, no bra. Arnavs eyes couldn't help him self to observe with hunger. He pulled his hand forward to touch her nipple but kushi stopped him. Pinning him to the side. She freed one hand and quickly held his man hood slowly pushing in between the v'
"you didn't put a condom in" arnav whispered'
"I don't care!" kushi replied. Arnav did not agree with it, that would be the last think he would do, make her pregnant. He pushed him self out, graving his jense, taking a condom out putting it on, while kushi observed.
"I want to plan for our baby, not a accident!" he mumbled as kushi slipped back in again' Her slow movement was excruciating, 1 whole day without sex, for arnav that was something outstanding. The satisfaction was unreliable but the word, those mumbling words "I want to plan for our baby not a accident" gave extra power in kushi to push even hard. Oh she loved him, no one could ever refuge anything to him. & she surly couldn't. Her mind started to feel with pleasure from arnav, in broad day light, near the pool, they were moaning out loud with pleasure. She didn't even considering asking was anyone home!
"I hope no one is home!"
Arnavs eyes was wide open, there body moved in two different direction to hit the point hard. Her c*** pushing against his pelvic muscle with such a pleasure that she had no words to describe.
"oh arnaav' This is amazing'" she looks up, stroking her own boob madly. Brushing her hair back.
Arnav held her slim waist, feeling the burning skin to push even harder' She rests her palm over his chest and with one go the movement increased in incredible speed'
"keep that speed' You are f**king good." he moaned'
No word was reaching her ears all she could feel was how her body reacting with his. Unimaginable'

Arnav explode within matter of second and then kushi came' She rests her forehead just under his chin, still slow movement with rhythm. Her long hair spread across his face. He took one of his hand and rubbed all the sweet way, lovingly looking at her.
"you can stop sweetheart" he spoke between his breath.. Breathless. Drinking the saliva non stop and looking up, closing his eyes.
"I want you more," she pleadingly replied. Loving him was an increadable journey and more she have him inside her, the more she wants. Almost her hunger increases.

After 20 minute, kushi takes a towel from the side, hiding the bare assets. Arnav observed, playing with her palm, not willing to let go. Kushi comes over, raised her hand, pushed all the silky hair to one side and leans over. "don't go'"
"I am not going' I have to just have a shower'"
"you have another job!"
"what is that?"
"you have to clean me up to'"
Kushi sighed as she probably guessed what he meant. Her golden brown skin now it started to shimmer, "can we leave now then' I like this tane,' It's golden brown"
Arnav smiled and stood up. He slowly took off her towel and walked in to the nearby shower. Kushi took a protection from the side for his plaster covered it up and turned on the shower.
"gosh I hate this plaster!" he brought kushi close, the hard cock pressing against her stomach while the cold water touch there skin.
"it's for your own good'"
"but I can't f**k you!" he joked kissing her lips as kushi took a big bottle of lavender shower jel, spreading all over arnav. She stroked his manhood naughtily, intention to go down and give him a bj but arnav stopped.
"not today sweaty because you will be making love with me all day and night long"
"very demanding!"
"well' You have spoiled me!"
Kushi made a false angry face, pushing him way. They still didn't finish there talk, actually they never have the time. Maybe today would be the best day. It have to be.

They walked out of the shower, kushi took of the plastic cover from his leg and he swang a towel around him and kushi, the bedroom wasn't far, just few steps way. They step in, without any noise, water droplet everywhere, she planed to dry both but arnav had some other plan'

Arnav slowly opens his eyes, he spines his head around to see the night town that laid below. The evening felt even romantic, he tried to remove his hand but found kushi sleeping like a baby, her one hand covered over his torso while another neatly folded between her boob and his side. He twists to face her, removing the irritating hair that covered her face' She looked so cute, he have made her work beyond limit, making love with him over 4 times, making her come over and over with his hand, so many orgasm, it would make any one tired and hungry'
Oh "sweet lord, she must be sore and hungry."
He sat up, took the spread way that covered them both, a red patch was between her leg, he took a ointment from his side draw, a new packet , ripping it apart soon as possible, he pulled her one leg over his shoulder and another over his bare thigh. Spreading open the v shape. It's red and sore, he took a ointment and gently applied, the soothing sensation woke kushi up, she was rather shocked with her weird position. Her leg wide open'
"oh arnav.."
"it will feel good, promise."
"per.."
"couldn't you say no when I was pushing you over the limit?"
He angrily asked her. She had a mouth, any other girl would have told him to stop, he was strong , and high sex drive. He can carry on all day and night, but kushi..
"per, you were enjoying. How could I say no!" she made a baby face. Taking her long leg down from his shoulder, resting over the side. She relaxed against the bed, while arnav applied the ointment'
"umm.." kushi twisted her lips. Wondering what to ask, it was rather awkward position, a full access to her pussy to his eyes.
"arnav' I am feeling uncomfortable!" he looks up, not realizing why would she? There are no possible place around her body that is unknown to him'
"ku?"
She twisted her lips again. Is this normal to him? Spreading a girls leg wide open, applying medication, so gently like he is expert in this. A sudden jealousy kicked in. She had clear view to his big cock to, god knows how many time that have touched a girl. She angrily bit her lips so much that a small amount of blood came out.
Arnav noticed, he gently came forward and licked it off. "what's bothering you?"
"do you do this often?" she hesitates to put the thought in words. Petrified.
"no, sometime, If I thrush a girl too much' I am very strong compare to any skinny model!"
She frowned, the nostrils flange spread and then normal again. Arnav smirked.
"why are you jealous?"
"no- of course no! Why would I be jealous?"
"seems like you are!"
He loved teasing her, she was way to easy to annoy'
"how many g- umm' I mean how many girls pu- oh' Pussy have you touched?" she hides her eyes, looking way. Somewhere re grating at her own question. She really didn't fancy asking this, oh lord.. Kushi looked up. Praying, begging he would not answer.
"what a silly question kushi, I f**ked them all, obviously to screw them up I have to touch everywhere."
Kushi couldn't take it any more, she kicked him far, closing her leg. Her hand took the spread and then she hide her self back under it. Closing the eyes tightly. Arnav laughed, he pulled the spread up, then down as he entered, crawling like a spider over the body' Then gently resting' He remove the spread so there gave is exposed to the fresh air while other hidden.
"don't you want to here more? What els? What els I have done, once in a stadium.." kushi threw a pillow over his face, playfully slapping his chest'
"I don't want to here your ugly story with those ugly model. If I ever find them I will cut them in small cube and feed it to wild shark!"
Arnav laughed louder' "you can call them all ugly except one!"
Kushi worriedly looked at arnav, did he love someone? Was there another person who claimed her heart, she truly feared to ask anything now' "which- which o-one?"
"my last 6 days!"
He smiled. It took kushi sometime to acknowledge it have been 6 days of there relationship, rather odd relationship and tomorrow a anniversary of a week. She laughed to that thought, people Usually celebrate there anniversary at a year or 5 to 10 years and she thinking about a week celebration. What an idiot. A small laughter form around the big room'

please do press the like..
love safi

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 07 October 2011 at 10:06am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkpotterhead_pracRogerfedererdq123elizabeth12Maansexiprietypfhussain237ayesha786xxxbabli0204_Gunji.PM_nehaarshill..Gungun..llavantika_singhannie03niru273hkhb17niya55crazy44angili286pearlMsMovieloverIshrafan11-_-harsh42007jindalMeraCheekuViratDilsayprincess_xaini-Zara-lara3110-aparna-FAYKHAN29angelic shazMrs-KaranKundraShafoodumas

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
ahhh buhut achi thi SR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs-KaranKundra

ahhh buhut achi thi SR

:D thanks yar.. top one part 2... is completly different... just few romantic part from my ff.. hope you like it :D
xx
angili Goldie
angili
angili

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Safi I would love to read an ff on Arnav and khushi by you you are Great

FireSafireFiree

angili Goldie
angili
angili

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Safi you are amazing you have to write something on arhi

FireSafireFiree

angili Goldie
angili
angili

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Actualy safi I am your ff stalker I am in geet and ipkknd

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angili

Safi you are amazing you have to write something on arhi

i will try my best :)
maybe the seduction i have already typied... just conver it to arnav and khusi.. its sompletly different lay out.. :)

xxx
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angili

Actualy safi I am your ff stalker I am in geet and ipkknd

haha thats no geet then you know my story.. maybe when i start a new one.. then double update in both forum

Go to top