Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

MY attempt of typing a OS
on khusi & arnav...
sorry for spelling mistake...
would love to know how y
ou feel about this & would you like me to
type more
Embarrassed

My heart killed with each passing second, anticipating to be close, to feel the heat, to feel the beautiful relationship we share. I never in life have felt this special, never though, maybe a day will come where I will call a stranger my wife...

His heart pounded with each step, he closed the door long before, unable to digest the fact he is a married man now, responsibility wasn't something he used to, but responsibility of Khusi, that's something felt nice. "But it's love! Isn't it?" he questioned him self.

He slowly took steps, tiptoeing, barely making any noise. He rather see Khusi sleep. He does not have the courage to see her waiting for him, actually, he does not have the courage to please her. Dreaming for so long to hold her in his embrace, in some extent it became a fantasy & now a fantasy of his is so close to be true... & ironically his heart is in dilemma.

His hard strong hand twisted the door Handel. A squeak noise nearly made him jump. The glass wooden door looked like a stranger today, laughing at his fortune. The pointy silver wedding shoe took a heavy step, his eyes instantly caught the attention of his beautiful wife sitting patiently on the bed. Surrounded with red Rose. For a brief moment the leg wanted to twist around and ran way, but he console him self, consoled he is all good. Be strong. Arnav never believed in the word fail. It's his only SR!

Khusi twisted her toe, looking here and there Through the big gungat. She wouldn't say, this is it, knowing they will-have-to-!!!!! She twisted her lips in fear, perhaps he will be gentle. A sorry from his mouth sounds like a robot, she was sure he wouldn't make love with her like that!- she twisted her lips again. Thinking at her disgracefully thought.

His warm body touched her back. She jumped with a sudden touch. Her pounding heart increased in a breathtaking speed the stomach became inside out. She jerked in order to move way but in vain his hard hand crashed her petite body against him. "arnav" she whispered in sigh. Ashamed of her own feeling how much the touch felt so comfortable, just like the heaven. He rests his chin on her shoulder, slowly exchanging gaze through the long glitter see through cloth that was acting like a barrier. He slides it off as she looked at her sideways to have a clear view of his face. His hand gently messaged the bare flesh of the soft skin just below the sleeveless blouse. His big warm Hazel brown eyes was filled with passion, she sighed, closed the big beautiful feathery eyes in shame. Resting her back comfortably on his exposed chest. A current passed through arnav's body. It felt beautiful. The warmth was only made for him. He parts the red lips that was hovering near her ear. He slowly takes the soft earlobe in his mouth, biting the earring off.
"aye ap ka karhi ho?"
"ku? What do you do in your middle class sr?"
Khusi gave a one angry glare. She hated when he brought up such topic. Couldn't he find any other romantic words?
"one more word & you can spend the night alone!" she jerks her eye brow up and then down with a smile. Amused with his angry face.
"I married you for not spending my nights alone." he twists her hand backward then in one jerk he spines her around pining her to the soft pillow while his hard body rested on her, In between legs. She wimped while he looked at the red sinddor line on the forehead. She curled her lips with a teasing idea. She snakes the arm around his neck, smiling...
"then how exactly have you planed to spend the night?"

Arav was shocked with his wife boldness, not that he hated it, he loved it. Somewhere back in his mind the thought a middle class girl would be very private but his khusi have to be different.

"would you like me to put everything in words?"

"I prefer action"

His eyes widens with a wicked smile. The strong arm carefully Lays on the side. Looking through with great concentration. Her wicked smile only made him hungry and angry. He slowly bends down, parting his lips, while the long finger crisscrossed between her. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead flowed by the cheek. His one hand came by and took the heavy necklace off exposing the cleavage. His abdomen gently pressed over her. Khusi moaned . He dips his head, hiding in-between the holo of her collar bone. A chili wind touched the warm sensitive part. She drank her saliva regretting the word "action!" did she really mean it? Her mind became blind with each soft lips pressing ever so gently, teasing her.
She took both of her hand, cupping his big muscular face. Looking lovingly through his eyes. Yes it's true how her heart only beats for his one word.
"you are my." arnav whispered "everything about you is my... So don't you dare stop me"
A small smile formed on khusis face, with glitters of tears shining. threatening to come out. She nodes her head a no, informing how she would never claim anything back. "I love you"
He suppressed his lips deep within, forcefully parting her soft one. He inhaled much as possible before engulfing her lips deep within. "I love you to..."

He picked her up, pulling the string of the blouse. It slides off and arnav through it far corner of the room & no time they were nude under the spread. The hard buds pushed against his exposed chest before disappearing in his mouth.It was like a heaven in paradise... She spines her small body under his bare one, each touch felt like a electric fire. A warm hole where she was pulling In the deepest darkest corner. He suppressed his full expose chest on the burning back. His hand came up and removed each long hair carefully to expose to his naked eyes. He took the tip of his index finger, slowly rubbing brushing along her soft skin. Khusi closed her eyes, hiding the face on the soft pillow. It formed line from the pressure. The whole body stiffened. Her hand came by, holding the bed spread tightly.
He trailed a long line of kiss along her back, mumbling, licking... Then slowly breathing on the wetness.
"won't you look at me?" arnav asked with a victory smile. Khusi dips her head further in to the pillow, hiding. Barely could breath. Arnav watched the messy hair nodding negatively. He took his hand, gently brushed her hair and then spines her whole body around. Khusi observed his hard 6 pack, he took her hand and trailed a line along his torso. Her hand shivered as she sat up, spreading her leg to invite him end. "you are beautiful" he again complemented his wife. Kissing her lips as they both rests on the bed with agony passing through there body. A rythematic movement took there breath way. Panting under the moonlight...

please do press the like
& do say how was it..
it will motivate me allot...

Embarrassed

love safi

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 26 February 2012 at 11:03am

The following 234 member(s) liked the above post:

flounderlaila889lovelyreemuroshni77psychomegfarha451288-Tanu-mishimaasimainuse-MAAN222-Rogerfederernaz_gulteena1717arnashisikick34PHMGAvidReaderAnusheKhanZshubhamwalia0sweety3773simran2697letsdanceLIDIYABARUNmiyuterangpimonku002Mukulsinghrawattiger1234sweetariasun4uLorettaqsxpknthein_arshimano_babbiksanty23Alexandrite91zobaidagurukhushAshnee6athirumamerry777FFFankriti25pennygtulsisonisarah_zaishadq123Aym7iloveu_123sree12Sunaezadurga1000ns2095maryk_09unna_178PoonamTcyberprincessLove14VirIka4everMizhimyths_vazSapphireDana MarievinabensweetvidishavirenspereMohana14vishrutaRujul13sana.saba7pallavisarkarfan09cloudflowermaureen84Dazlingdivyaannie.shonaDieHard-KSGfanAmmyRidz4Everparul-fanMaansexianusha.nushshona16lovepooayesha786xxx9290860623anna12subtlesapphiresargamfriendsfhussain237babli0204avakil10Isshaacanucks1714os112801durbatulipOnedhivywaffmzhrsaikrishnarssadaf2012iluvarshi15S.HafeezArnav_Khushifanmeet.leo.18pri3loveArshi2gthr4evrstarandrainbowArshiAnalystheidiARSHIfan001Arshi94quicksandhiraarifag0502_Roka_IDatIFsirivalli.tjessjazzcutepuppywildandsweetak_maggiRoshkolovemusicApples94anarshiAngelMcQueentrishy13gom3090rashgirl000Juicee_Sushie97531arhi-fanthelondon12345dh_ritidishbhanangilimicky11HADmishti-eiya-Marcilove-waterHina.khanxxxhkhb17vardah23Anupa281mangaloreaitor-metrowzeranshimanshi-LOVE-Arshi--sia-m-g19niru273holic_fanmonkeydog18Rozy77monalisa1234_SK_maria_awan-ARLover-smithasrkjazmeenneha2005MeetPremeersweetcherry95FebruaryFlowerBadGirlKisscyum321happydays30286pearlMsMovieloveranjalisen85Maaneet4evedevishreepri12sparklystarstudlittlemoi-.Pearl.-BarunSarapurplekidaycma98sun_shine_girlnazibahShirley.__blossom__vandana1965missmkakshusarunkbtrJforChimpanzeeTheMogambolaksh65rini_katSanzBarbieFAYKHAN29tellymeAwari_Maanroops82_mahi.ve_lara3110maaneetsangelcasker-Zara-DilsaySpeechless18myprideushankitvcmoon_mine-memorable-shonagudiaareeba_blossomsadufperfectpisceansweet cherryMeraCheekuViratbarunslakkunyxxtina_1234ShafooAttractiveAdyaMrs-KaranKundraprettyasjenjanu_2006KaSh-Maneet-FanPrinsesse.SuviBigbang_GD-Kina--Mishu-.hea.SublimeSanayapunam2712soharakutspolly_mkPhoenixRisingdobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS- seduction... -" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vardah23

Goldie

vardah23

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
looking nice! keep going! its really nice! 
CONGOS on another one =D

Edited by vardah23 - 29 September 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-LOVE-Arshi-FireSafireFireedumas

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vardah23

looking nice! keep going! its really nice! 
CONGOS on another one =D

thank you...
its a os :D

me started to watch this last month... so hehe... thought why not...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

holic_fan-LOVE-Arshi-BadGirlKissDilsaydumas

FebruaryFlower

IF-Dazzler

FebruaryFlower

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
WOW Safi!!
This was beautiful dear!
Would love for you to write more. You write really well!!
Let me know when you update next!!!

Zeba
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-LOVE-Arshi-FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

WOW Safi!!
This was beautiful dear!
Would love for you to write more. You write really well!!
Let me know when you update next!!!

Zeba
Smile

thank you for the lovely complement it means allot... :)
i am glad you liked it... i had a free evening and after watching today part... i had to type it...
Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-LOVE-Arshi-FebruaryFlowerBadGirlKiss

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
love it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-LOVE-Arshi-FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree