Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WU-29th Sep - New beginning? Karan's Entrance

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts off with Principal taking away their posts as GS and A GS also banning them from lectures. Rey requests him not to let anyone know about this as they will regret their decision on voting for them. Principal agrees and they leave after Rey promises this sort of thing will never happen again. 

Swayam tells both groups that we should keep this a secret that we know what happened inside. Sharon backs him up and everyone is shocked to see her agreeing with Swayam. They all leave in a hurry as Rey and Kriya are about to come out. Due to rush, SwaRon bump into each other and Swayam pulls her close to him as KriYansh are coming out. They leave and SwaRon get lost in each other for a second. 

Kriya feels bad about having to lie. Rey blames her and they get into an argument. Rey traps her and says : If boys pass their limits, then you wouldn't be able to show your face to anyone. Too bad, I'm not that type of person. She pushes aside his hand unintentionally hurting him in the same palm. For a second she looses her control and regains saying, "Everyone get's hurt. But bearing it has different ways." She accepts what she did was wrong and tells she only did it to teach him a lesson. The argument goes on with taunting and all.

The war begins. Kriya is sad and crying and Bharat comments that she's crying like she has to leave the college for ever. Rey gets mad at his friends who try to talk to him. Both come across each other in common hall and Kriya wipes her tears away. Both walk away in different ways and Dazzling vs Weakling starts! 

RDX comes there and give them a piece of his mind. New about Karan is given to them. He walks away disappointed and after giving the opposite teams dagger looks, they shuffle away. Rey is thinking of Kriya at night time and does a dance angrily in rain imagining Kriya at times. 

Both groups are sitting in rehearsal hall getting angry about student council issue. (shocking) Sharon says it's only temporary situation. They want a plan that the counselor runs away by himself. They all give their opinions which are out of the world when compared to Karan. Side ways, his entry is being shown till he comes to school. 

Precap: 
Girls are drooling over him when they peep over in his cabin and guys are getting jealous. Karan talks to the janitors (workers) in his unusual nervous way. Boys start their plan and trap him in locker room. Karan says unpleasingly, "First prank already. Bohut mazaa aaega yaha pa."

(don't know how to make this a member's only post)

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVLY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
^^ welcome. 

@ all - today's is being done by me as sanju di has some things to do.. She'll be back fron Monday :)
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hope its start of something new warna m gonna die. yeh buddhe ho jayenge ladte ladte
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _sana.Magic_

I hope its start of something new warna m gonna die. yeh buddhe ho jayenge ladte ladte

Hope so too. That's y title like this... Ha-ha.. sahi kaha... that's what Karan's made his entry for ðŸ˜‰
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Khushi awesome update and now I can miss the episode 🤗
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --sunshine--

Khushi awesome update and now I can miss the episode 🤗

Thank you very much sanju di! ! Hehe yea.,, ðŸ¤—