VideoMix

ToxiCreations || Latest Mix [12/19/12] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SongsOf_Silence

haha ahaan yeah the first lyrics were done greatly.. i loved them like anything! <3 btw a random thing LOL you who took a picture with Dean and Sam of Supernatural no? I saw it some days back in Nandu's feeds and my younger sister is so in awe of you because shes apparently crushing really hard on Dean LOL LOL shes always like shes so lucky! she got a picture with them!! LOL

Thank youuu <3 And haha yes it was me Shocked Awww LOL He's definitely worth crushing on :P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ToxiCreations || Latest Mix [12/19/12] (Page 6)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Originally posted by SongsOf_Silence

haha ahaan yeah the first lyrics were done greatly.. i loved them like anything! <3 btw a random thing LOL you who took a picture with Dean and Sam of Supernatural no? I saw it some days back in Nandu's feeds and my younger sister is so in awe of you because shes apparently crushing really hard on Dean LOL LOL shes always like shes so lucky! she got a picture with them!! LOL

Thank youuu <3 And haha yes it was me Shocked Awww LOL He's definitely worth crushing on :P

hahaha er yeah and yup he is quite cute ;) :P 

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
This happens to be my first Arnav x Khushi mix and I'm not completely pleased with it but I still thought I'd share it :)
It's dedicated to Garima (aka. -Garima- ) who's one of the biggest ArHi fans I know <3 & this song was suggested by her. I hope you like Gari! :)
Let me know what you guys think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q6USQaejTU
Song: Soniye from Will You Marry Me?
Featuring: Arnav & Khushi [IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon]

Love,
Meera

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
wahoahooo I am quite behind Stern Smile
Makes me feel as if I never came to this place beforeStern Smile

will catch up with new mixes soon

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
and why your FB has not been updated from agesErmm or should I say after the initial few uploads you never uploaded anythingGeek

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Ssshh Tongue I stopped updating it because no one really goes on it LOL I'll add the latest one to it Tongue

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
shall be back with my commentsApprove very soonCool

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

shall be back with my commentsApprove very soonCool

*sniffs* you're not back but it's okay I decided to update this thread anyways with all the latest stuff I've made :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top