VideoMix

ToxiCreations || Latest Mix [12/19/12] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Latest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRLuQhKbxPk
Song: Hot Mess by Cobra Starship

Featuring: Udayveer [Dekha Ek Khwab]

Love,
Meera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ToxiCreations || Latest Mix [12/19/12] (Page 5)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Latest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3gUa-_PX2k
Song: Saansein Madham Hai from Kasak
Couple: Viren & Jeevika

Love,
Meera

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Latest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODY18tlayb8
Song: Yaadein from Yaadein
Featuring: Jeevika and Manvi

Love,
MeeraEmbarrassed

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Latest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Yf-o3eETM
Song: Kahi Toh.. [Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na]
Featuring: Prem & Heer [Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil]

Love,
MeeraEmbarrassed

Edited by indiandoll89 - 28 January 2012 at 10:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SongsOf_Silence

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hey nice work Meera liked it alot! Loved the lyric sync it fit really really well... especially the parts of kho gai ho jaane kis ki bahoon mei.. manzilo se rahe dhoondti chali kho gai hai manzil kahi raho mei Day Dreaming i just love those scenes you know, the way her eyes look at him, hurting that they cant be together and apologizing to him as if to say I am sorry that i cant be yours.. and my absolute favorite lyric kahi toh hai nasha teri meri har mulaqaat mei  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming really liked the scenes although i wish you had chosen some more intimate ones for this lyric but since it was just a practice vm so its understandable.. it was actually really good for a practice vm as well LOL make a longer one Meera, really liked your scene selection in this one and i want more! 

xx
Hiba

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiandoll89

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SongsOf_Silence

Hey nice work Meera liked it alot! Loved the lyric sync it fit really really well... especially the parts of kho gai ho jaane kis ki bahoon mei.. manzilo se rahe dhoondti chali kho gai hai manzil kahi raho mei Day Dreaming i just love those scenes you know, the way her eyes look at him, hurting that they cant be together and apologizing to him as if to say I am sorry that i cant be yours.. and my absolute favorite lyric kahi toh hai nasha teri meri har mulaqaat mei  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming really liked the scenes although i wish you had chosen some more intimate ones for this lyric but since it was just a practice vm so its understandable.. it was actually really good for a practice vm as well LOL make a longer one Meera, really liked your scene selection in this one and i want more! 

xx
Hiba

Thank you Hiba :) I particularly enjoyed that first lyric as well, and it was just going to be those 10 seconds but then I figured I'd get smacked for just that so I went ahead and did the other lyrics even though I didn't feel them as strongly :P but thank you for your opinion!

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Originally posted by SongsOf_Silence

xx
Hiba

Thank you Hiba :) I particularly enjoyed that first lyric as well, and it was just going to be those 10 seconds but then I figured I'd get smacked for just that so I went ahead and did the other lyrics even though I didn't feel them as strongly :P but thank you for your opinion!

haha ahaan yeah the first lyrics were done greatly.. i loved them like anything! <3 btw a random thing LOL you who took a picture with Dean and Sam of Supernatural no? I saw it some days back in Nandu's feeds and my younger sister is so in awe of you because shes apparently crushing really hard on Dean LOL LOL shes always like shes so lucky! she got a picture with them!! LOL

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
wrong post sorry!

Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 30 January 2012 at 9:37am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top