VideoMix

ToxiCreations || Latest Mix [12/19/12] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you thank youuu Ravziee Embarrassed This is like my staple coloring for PremHeer now LOL and I can't do too many effects anyways Tongue

@Mel: Honestly it wasn't her idea :P I knew she'd like it because of the songLOL But I thought it up the night before because the song came on my touch, and I was like heyyy premheer would work LOL But thank you so much Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ToxiCreations || Latest Mix [12/19/12] (Page 2)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
There you are! i have been wondering for quite some time that i have been watching so many new mixes from you on YT but wasnt seeing your thread as updated in my posts or anything when i wanted to comment, today i saw it got closed and then found you here LOL  I have been commenting on YT though.. 

Coming to your mixes.. I just saw chahiye tanhayee and simply loved it Meera Day Dreaming The start was beautiful, added the right amount of lets say the story.. The scene selection was just perfect yaar.. I loved the shots you picked for the lyircs.. especially the 8th july scene when he was walking away from her and then the lyric soni hai baahein in which he turns to look at her when they have parted ways.. anddd the soni hai nigahein when they look at eachother with so much pain in their eyes.. hayeee!! Damn these two! They always could project emotions so so amazingly with their eyes!! Were they perfect together or what? *deep sigh* i loved loved loved the lines of rasmein bhari vo baatein and them joining foreheads.. that scene was so so intimate man.. best confession scene I have seen so far.. Sheer intimacy (still havent forgotten Estee's take on it )Blushing *thud* LOL  and then the kyun hogae parae and Prem pulling Heer fiercely in his arms.. each and every bit of it was touching and wonderful Meera, you did a wonderful job to put it shortly.. loved the end as well.. the gazes *sighs once again* 

Also i loved your rab rakha vm!! The dialogue you put in the start looked so lovely and just loved your scene synchronisation! Star lovely work indeed! looking forward to more of them Big smile i cant seem to get enough of these two LOL

Love
Hiba

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiandoll89

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SongsOf_Silence

There you are! i have been wondering for quite some time that i have been watching so many new mixes from you on YT but wasnt seeing your thread as updated in my posts or anything when i wanted to comment, today i saw it got closed and then found you here LOL  I have been commenting on YT though..  Awww sorry I just couldn't be bothered to fix up that entire thread so I made a new one Big smile I saw your comments thank you! Big smile

Coming to your mixes.. I just saw chahiye tanhayee and simply loved it Meera Day Dreaming The start was beautiful, added the right amount of lets say the story.. The scene selection was just perfect yaar.. I loved the shots you picked for the lyircs.. especially the 8th july scene when he was walking away from her and then the lyric soni hai baahein in which he turns to look at her when they have parted ways.. anddd the soni hai nigahein when they look at eachother with so much pain in their eyes.. hayeee!! Damn these two! They always could project emotions so so amazingly with their eyes!! Were they perfect together or what? *deep sigh* i loved loved loved the lines of rasmein bhari vo baatein and them joining foreheads.. that scene was so so intimate man.. best confession scene I have seen so far.. Sheer intimacy (still havent forgotten Estee's take on it )Blushing *thud* LOL  and then the kyun hogae parae and Prem pulling Heer fiercely in his arms.. each and every bit of it was touching and wonderful Meera, you did a wonderful job to put it shortly.. loved the end as well.. the gazes *sighs once again*  Awww Embarrassed You're such a sweetheart for your comments! I love when people analyze them so wonderfully like this! Embarrassed Thank youuu for liking em all Big smile

Also i loved your rab rakha vm!! The dialogue you put in the start looked so lovely and just loved your scene synchronisation! Star lovely work indeed! looking forward to more of them Big smile i cant seem to get enough of these two LOL Haha thanks Tongue I didn't really like this one as much but thank you for always watching them and commenting! Big smile

Love
Hiba

SongsOf_Silence

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Latest Mix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObB7wRiYFqw

Song: Chhaye Hai Tanhayee from Love Breakups Zindagi
Featuring: Prem & Heer [Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil]

Love,

Meera Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SongsOf_SilenceSunShine_A

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Latest Mix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik5AIQ8QHOE

Song: O Re Piya from Aaja Nachle
Featuring: Jeevika & Viren [JeeVi] |Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai|

Love,

Meera Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiLuvaSunShine_A

ArjuhiLuva

Groupbie

ArjuhiLuva

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
aaawww i just luv all ur VM's esp Premeer 1s they r mindblowin,
nd lovin the JeeVi 1 perfect set of scenes,
krystal looks so cute in dis show (wish she was lyk dah in kish desh also) and karan lookz hawwwt as alwayz!!...Smile

indiandoll89

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
hey meera! you opened a new gallery?

anyway, i loved the viren-jeevika mix! these two are just SO cute together :) your song choice is awesome, and went really well with the scenes. i love the colouring too :)

keep making more!

indiandoll89

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArjuhiLuva

aaawww i just luv all ur VM's esp Premeer 1s they r mindblowin,
nd lovin the JeeVi 1 perfect set of scenes,
krystal looks so cute in dis show (wish she was lyk dah in kish desh also) and karan lookz hawwwt as alwayz!!...Smile

Awww thank you for liking the PremHeer ones! Big smile
Hahaha yay I'm glad you liked the JeeVi oneEmbarrassed And I know right? But Veera's character was such.. and haha he definitely does Big smile

Originally posted by aish_punk

hey meera! you opened a new gallery?

anyway, i loved the viren-jeevika mix! these two are just SO cute together :) your song choice is awesome, and went really well with the scenes. i love the colouring too :)

keep making more!

Yeahh I had to since my other channel got suspended Unhappy but thanks so much for liking it!Big smile

aish_punk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top