Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Written Update - Parichay - September 29

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirahcirbhanot_nishamomsx3MC4821sc19sdavisguninoorkhazwhippydivra4Jia1-Swetha-bewafaAnkitaKaranprncz-sahasra-mysterious girlDew-dropshumi.-MariaMars-neemeSavz_StartlingRajinilicious

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@naz cool baby cool.LOLye extras gossiping,siddhi over hearing ye sab drama nahi hotha toh story aage kaise jayegi.Winkcv's might be afraid of us -coz if all these didn't happen in today's epi then 2mrw if we see siddhi in bridal attire at hospital suddenly  we start our rapid fire round na WinkLOLLOL

pehle wale gaurav is a frustrated man after being sole bread winner of the family for 10 long yrs keeping his ambitions aside.when he felt that his family will be secure when anand started earning he made a move in order to fulfill his ambitions.but now gaurav is totally helpless and can't afford leaving his family -after loosing his bro,his mom in critical state,no income for the family.i think seema will make a move this time,Wink

i liked kunal's outburst,gaurav consoling him & of course our vikram confronting his dadClap

Edited by -sahasra- - 29 September 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-MariaMars--Nightingale-

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

@naz cool baby cool.LOLye extras gossiping,siddhi over hearing ye sab drama nahi hotha toh story aage kaise jayegi.Winkcv's might be afraid of us -coz if all these didn't happen in today's epi then 2mrw if we see siddhi in bridal attire at hospital suddenly  we start our rapid fire round na WinkLOLLOL

pehle wale gaurav is a frustrated man after being sole bread winner of the family for 10 long yrs keeping his ambitions aside.when he felt that his family will be secure when anand started earning he made a move in order to fulfill his ambitions.but now gaurav is totally helpless and can't afford leaving his family -after loosing his bro,his mom in critical state,no income for the family.i think seema will make a move this time,Wink

i liked kunal's outburst,gaurav consoling him & of course our vikram confronting his dadClap

only vikram sounds realistic to meLOLLOLLOL...gosh..did u hear that devdad BG when Sidhi was getting readyClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

beeangel11 Senior Member
beeangel11
beeangel11

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
thanx

Edited by beeangel11 - 29 September 2011 at 2:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beeangel11

Who is BG?
BG is background musicLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-MariaMars-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
i didn't notice it while seeing the epi.now after reading the update went again n saw itROFL.i told na they need to bring some original themes exclusive for parichay.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beeangel11AnkitaKaran-MariaMars-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naz for the update... Hug

My favourite scene was Vikram confrontation with his dad. he was so realistic and dialogues were awesome... Love vikram's character.. Big smile
Wat a coincidence.. BALH mei bhi vikram is a sweet character and here too.. LOLLOLLOL

Agree with the overhearing part... i was like, if some ppl are talking i was waiting to know now who is overhearing this.. LOLLOL Gaurav is indeeed a confused soul Confused

And about the bag that raveena gave the nurse.. its food.. but i have a doubt. Siddhi told to take food to the hospital. I thought its for kunal, seema and gaurav.. When Veena ji is unconscious, how will she eat food.. LOLROFL

And ya parichay definitely needs its own BG score.. sometimes coz of this BG, the true essence of the scene is not felt. Ekta's serials uses the same BG again and again. i think they are bored of it, so using movie's BG's LOLDead

AnkitaKaran

whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Next week will thex get married

AnkitaKaran

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index