Thendral

Thendral Thursday's Update - Sep 29th 2011 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

And OMG tomorrow for me Scolding special, mokkai special and psycho special for my updateShocked...when ever i start to do new day it turns into thigilShocked...

I know TanuConfused... Tomorrow all mixed kalavai for you... worst is GW talk and the Psycho with her ennada nonsense talk in that Psycho pose! My advanced hugs to you..HugHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertolakshyamThendralfanThendral_USATTfanmini_00ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thursday's Update - Sep 29th 2011 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for a beautiful and very fast update ! ClapThumbs Up Your comments where so true!

hmmm Bhuvana and Lax, what to say? Dharman has clearly understood that Bhuvana can be irritated very easily and once irritated she will not think. Laxman can be dealt using his guilty feeling of having two wives. Sundari can be handled by saying to insult Bhuvana he needs more money and she will immediatly give him without a question. Dharman is now enjoying the show...only till all 3 of them wake up...

Actually there is nothing wrong in what TA did...he just avoided giving 3000 rupees to useless people...but the only thing he did wrong was he did this by standing in Puvis shop.

I only feel sorry for TA and Tulasi. TA is trying to be his own self irrespective of the situation while Tulasi is trying to be too very nice to everybody including GW.

Roads dont go straight always so if you have to reach your destination you have to go by the road, if you say I will only go straight then you will have to crash somewhere...hmmm lets see when T and T are going to learn this...

So is Puvi and Sudha going to give one more chance to TA or are they done with them...we will know tomorrow...Shocked

Selfish Queen...Pinch  I am actually tired of these 3 women - GW, Psycho and SQ. We have used all possible words to express our frustration with these 3 women. D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoThendralfanThendral_USATTfanPearl.NixkieShemmo

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for filling in Big smile

Ahh sigh TA Ouch Some how I can't find fault in either TA or PA today... PA's concern for his hard worked company almost being shut down is the normal concern for anyone as it is what makes them to live on the road or in a house and especially with a child to look after as well, I can't call it selfish.

But then as for TA, his principles is his principles and I can't blame him for that either. Why TA, you decided to go in a career where you can utilize your skills best?? A radio or tv jockey?? Speak endlessly, give advice to whoever is listening, and get people in love together over the net Tongue

Coming to Lavs ClapClap Wow, super congrats for ruining your relationship with Nitish all by yourself... soon Nits will hate her and then she and her mom can sit around and blame Thulasi for that also Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoThendralfanThendral_USAJan50TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Thank you for the suda suda - super fast update Tanu!

This Lav - SQ, maha erichalai kiLappara. Ennaikuthan budhi varumO?! varathu, konjcham santheegamthan, Enna GW daughter-aacee?!  --- Thai Ettu adi pancha... Kutti Pathinaru adi paayumamilla?!!

Nits phone adichatum, pathari adicithu Odi vanthathu maranthidichi pola?!  Today, Enna kozuppu, Enna kozuppu?!! 

TA - Romba thappu pannittappa. Patuthan thirunthi varanum! ... Aanal ingka paavam, T-m illai sernthu mattindu kashtapadaRa...  Aachu, intha VeLai pochu...  Pesama, veetai maathunga... Antha GW parvaiyila irunthu thapichale... paathi pirachanai theernthu pogum.

Edited by supree - 29 September 2011 at 1:53pm

autumnsconcertoThendralfanThendral_USATTfanPearl.NixkieShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the awesome updates Tanu!!  I can't believe this is the 4th job he lost.

Dharman is continuing to play his game well.  Every time I hear that BGM for him it makes me laugh.  He's like Charu...spoiling other people's lives.  Sundari is believing Dharman while Tamil is beliving Charu.  At least now Laxman should think about what to do next...he still has to face Prabha when he gets home.

Madame Lavanya has not changed one bit!!  She is mocking everyone thinking she is the queen.  Periappa was so kind and caring but Lav is acting so rude.  Another party for her??

I am doubting weather Nam. is Charu's spy or not.  I don't think he is but you never know what Mr. K. has in plan.  Tamil was a bit over with Nam. He was saying it's his store and he has more rights than Nam.

Tulasi showed how she felt.  Her yelling at Tamil right away was predictable.  I just hope they don't have a huge fight right there.  I liked what Puvi said at the end how he and Sudha worked hard with their store.

Last day tomorrow before the weekend...I think there is 3 scenes left from promo...hope thendral gets better.

Edited by smiles86 - 29 September 2011 at 4:45pm

autumnsconcertoThendralfanJan50mini_00Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I don't blame Tamil for refusing to give money.  But I do blame him for not being at work when he was supposed to.

Tanu...you poor thing have to update tomorrow...I hope it is not filled with Bazari's dialogues.

Ranuja, Lol...super idea...Tamil should pick a job that suits his personality better.  He should start his business and work from home. That way if anything happens, nobody can blame him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoPearl.ShemmoNixkie

sujmuruga

Groupbie

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
 Thanks Tanu for the update. Now coming to the episode.

Finally Laxman spoke in a bold manner to BhuvanaSmile about his feelings which indicated that he will soon realise his mistakes but I am not sure whether Bhuvana will realise her mistakes even after her so called husband does.Question Lets wait and see.Day Dreaming Dharman's scene along with Laxman and Bhuvana was funny.Tongue

It was nice to see GP and his family after a long time Smile but felt irritated seeing Lavanya behave in an arrogant manner even more than before which shows that she has been spoilt by GW to the core.Unhappy 

It was nice seeing GP giving a good advice to Nitish as to how he has to treat his wife during her pregnancy periodSmile which showed as to  how he is concerned about his DIL's health which junior GW is not in a position to understand but hurts the feelings of Nitish's familyAngryEvil Smile.

Moreover  I am sure that if Nitish follows the advice given by his father he will be able to reform Lavanya soon Stern Smilebut on the other hand I feel that it will be possible only if junior GW understands that her mother is trying to spoil her life by giving wrong advice to her.ROFLROFL

It was sad to see TA speak in an innocent manner without understanding the problem which exists in the shopUnhappy and felt bad when Thulasi yelled at him when he came back homeUnhappy but we can't blame her because she did like that due to the stress which she had undergone in her inlaws house during his absence which made her to lose control when she saw himBroken Heart but I am sure that our cute couple will make up soon after this quarrel as they love each other a lot.HeartHeart

It was the first time we saw Puvi speaking in a rough manner to TA which showed that he is also upset because of his irresponsible natureOuch which he needs to understand and learn to be more responsible in future so that he will not give room to anyone for blaming him again.Stern Smile I have an intution that this problem will somehow lead to a rift between the two brothers as expected by GW and Charu.Confused Lets see as to what the director has in store for us in this matter.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanNixkieShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top