Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Am NOT watching . I will remember IMV as I last remember him , scolding Nirali . I wish they had shown Vaibhav's Saas does a Strip Tease in his wedding reception as her gift to the couple and Baa and Motilal watching it it . 
@bold red  do u really mean it????OuchShockedShockedShockedi never expected u"ll say like this!! it means if sum1s parent've bad past then they don't deserve any happiness or even a prsn wid bad past isn't entitled 2've happiness after proper punishment & true repentence!!!
this is like saying that bcoz pros sell their bodies 4 the living so every prsn've the rite 2 rape them??OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchwen D'd  married 2 V if sum1'd made IMV & CP's luvstory leaked out 2 the world then wat wud'd happened 2 D?? wudn't she b talked abt??Ouch

wat baa & bapu did?? OuchOuchi think they r more elegant than IMV who always tend 2 weigh oder ppl's on the basis of money only!! if IMV is scolding nirali 4 falling in luv wid jimmy then BB've also full rite  2've kicked IMV out of his house. if baapu wanted his son 2 tread the righteous path & not bcum so money minded then its wrong .  but if IMV wanted his one of his son not 2 pursue his dreams & oder1 2 leave his luv then its rite. atleast baapu never forced his beliefs on IMV but IMV always forced his thinking & actions on oders!!

sorry i know u won't like it but i m really shocked 2 see u making such comments.
 i liked the epi as its a happy ending wid true repentence from IMV though its a bit hurried one may b bcoz of time shortage . i m also happy 4 V & S but i wud'dbeen more happy if D's marriage wid V wudn't've been broken & S wud've been shown finding luv wid anoder man. as its not crime 2 fall in luv even 4 twice or thrice if feelings r always sincere & not of flirting or cassanova!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.m-Swetha-M1s5_5unsh1n3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "and i am disgusted (Page 4)" in Mukti Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Paaji.. thank god we disagree.. you threatened my individuality for too longLOL.. and you are angry.. I can see that.. so am I.. I wld have been more angry had I not known the story from you guys.. so having known it.. I just watched the story-telling.. and while i DID NOT.. relate to the story.. the screenplay kept me hooked.. I cld see where the makers were coming from.. And I stick to it.. the IMV-Ishwar scene and the IMV-D coin flipping moment in the end were defo  classics..

Kools and Paaji.. as I see it.. IMV DID KILL HIMSELF.. yes the blacked out screen meant that.. one has to see that scene multiple times.. to scratch beneath the surface.. for a long time I kept asking myself what did D say that Parimita didnt.. and why did IMV get affected.. and i realized the Qs was wrong.. it wasnt WHAT.. but rather WHEN.. IMV before D entered the room was tired.. tired to the core of his existence.. of having to fight incessantly.. when D entered and he told her to go away.. study the face of Shiv Sir.. his subtle exp.. his subtle disapproval and dejection.. the whole frame of tht man was tired...

IMV was a man who concealed his past and sorta put on a mask for the world.. he had too many layers and no one cld see it.. NO ONE.. Not even D.. but D saw more than most ppl did.. she saw the Ishwar in him when no one wanted to give him tht credit.. and why did Ishwar hound IMV.. coz that was a vulnerable moment for IMV.. when his tired self hrd D.. when she showed him the mirror of his love for CP.. That bit when IMV held the gun to his head.. with his red eyes.. the pain in them.. for DYING ALONE.. was EPIC.. yes that very moment IMV DIED.. he killed himself coz no one cld and wld ever understand him... and to be frank for once he was tired of fighting.. for whom.. its not like he always did things for himself only.. he did it for his family.. but no one cared..that scene was epic tragedy.. the pain of IMV.. stabbed my hrt..

Its contrasting CP and IMV.. CP killed a part of herself to marry Dali and then left domesticity to find herself.. IMV lived all life with a mask on.. and killed himself later.. for his family's sake.. YES IMV got mukti coz he KILLED HIMSELF.. Ishwar as I see is JUST A FARCICAL PROJECTION.. it was a greek tragedy.. no one cld ever see IMV.. so IMV decided to show them what they wanted to see..

I had sadistic pleasure when he gave the charge to the 3 idiots and left.. told Sid to paint.. VV got S.. Nirali got jimmy.. they incessantly fought for these right.. now that they have it.. only Sid's tears made me feel he saw what they had LOST.. they LOST THEIR FATHER.. now they have to face their life.. without his hand on them.. they got their dreams.. but their battle with life just started.. and they have to do it on their own.. EPIC.. Thats IMV for you.. there was IMV in Ishwar there..

He gave manhar, Baa, Master, Charu.. the Ishwar they wanted.. but that is a farcical aura.. the real man DIED with IMV.. 

which brings me to the last moment.. he gave IMVs coin.. that meant a lot ONLY TO D.. not to any of his own kids.. coz she gave him some benefit.. she had a bond with him that neither of his kids did.. what a TIGHT SLAP to all 3 idiots.. they never appreciated their father.. and now he left.. I loved it when Charu told Sabina.. nope you guys take care of your own world.. I was mighty pleased.. the kids went on throwing their tantrums.. now that they had what they wanted.. would they be happy.. without the shelter of IMVs aura.. to face life and its ugliness alone.. now they will know the aatey dal ka bhao.. and love wld see its place in life.. it was a fitting.. I was more than happy VS got together.. when children crib so much for a toy.. the best treatment is to give them the toy and say what NOW.. how long are you going to play with it.. and here the toy came at te expense of the parents.. IMV LIVED his threat.. Sabina did come at the cost of IMV

having said all this.. I still say I had a different vision and treatment of IMV.. but I need to clear this end from my head and start writing my take on it.. which I will eventually.. IDK if this forum wld be active and if you guys wld care to read it.. but for my own peace I wld write it..

Edited by sonali.19281 - 30 September 2011 at 8:08am

-Swetha--Faith-koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
@bold red  do u really mean it????Shockedi never expected u"ll say like this!! it means if sum1s parent've bad past then they don't deserve any happiness or even a prsn wid bad past isn't entitled 2've happiness after proper punishment & true repentence!!!
this is like saying that bcoz pros sell their bodies 4 the living so every prsn've the rite 2 rape them??Ouchwen D'd  married 2 V if sum1'd made IMV & CP's luvstory leaked out 2 the world then wat wud'd happened 2 D?? wudn't she b talked abt??Ouch

wat baa & bapu did?? OuchOuchi think they r more elegant than IMV who always tend 2 weigh oder ppl's on the basis of money only!! if IMV is scolding nirali 4 falling in luv wid jimmy then BB've also full rite  2've kicked IMV out of his house. if baapu wanted his son 2 tread the righteous path & not bcum so money minded then its wrong .  but if IMV wanted his one of his son not 2 pursue his dreams & oder1 2 leave his luv then its rite. atleast baapu never forced his beliefs on IMV but IMV always forced his thinking & actions on oders!!

sorry i know u won't like it but i m really shocked 2 see u making such comments.
 i liked the epi as its a happy ending wid true repentence from IMV though its a bit hurried one may b bcoz of time shortage . i m also happy 4 V & S but i wud'dbeen more happy if D's marriage wid V wudn't've been broken & S wud've been shown finding luv wid anoder man. as its not crime 2 fall in luv even 4 twice or thrice if feelings r always sincere & not of flirting or cassanova!!

Sorry to disappoint you .Smile But My comment stands . Am absolutely unashamed to make it and I have my own reasons to be sarcastic . The show has ended and I have been sorely disappointed with the ending . This ending was brought about coz one stupid one month old affair was glorified like no ones business .

I can understand anyone's anger against IMV for ANY other reason but regarding his objections to Sabina as a bahu for that household HE WAS NOT WRONG is my firm opinion .

NO ONE understood his POV in that matter and gave HAWA to Vaibhav's affair ...especially the AGED couple BAA and MASTER . Of ALL the people they should have understood on WHAT grounds IMV objected to Sabina . Hence my comment . That IF they wanted Sabina SO MUCH as bahu and were ready to accept her mom's sordid past , REALLY SIT AND EXPERIENCE IT and THEN do BADI BADI BAATEIN .

That was SARCASM .  I am SO SORRY but if my son decides to marry the daughter of a woman acting in po*n videos I wud FLIP MY LID . I wud definetely not jump around in joy acting as if HE got a manna from heaven like Baa and Motilal Master r doing . If they have so much guts ...this serial shud have gone a little more further and shown that Sabina's mom REFUSES to give up her bread and butter , is unashamed of it and asks this Virani family ...Whats Wrong with doing Mehnat and earning Money , even this is Mehnat . U know what , as a gift I am gonna do cabaret on My Damads wedding . I want u guys to accept me for who I am . 

PRESS shud be there , their relatives from MAANGROL shud be there . And I wud like to see their acceptance . Coz they judged IMV as bad when he was simply NORMAL in wanting the best for his son .

Mind u I am talking ONLY of this issue . In other issues I give a leeway ...I DO UNDERSTAND that He was wrong in blackmailing her or ALL the other things he did . But In his dislike of Sabina as bahu for his house , I DO UNDERSTAND HIS CONCERNS .

Sanskaars and upbringing DO MATTER . Since Sabina's sanskaars were never that great , She had no problems living with a married man under Vaibhavs nose in his house in her room , uncaring what that married mans WIFE may feel . U see , Sanskaars TELL . She has been given NO coaching in SANSKAARS like Devki .

Sabina's goodness in taking a bullet or walking away r due to the humanity in her .She is a good human being . But Sanskaars is something different ...to become bahu of a good household , just being good human is NOT ENOUGH . A good Raising too matters .This is a hard fact of life .

Maybe I sound Prudish , puritanical and rigid . But Thats how I am .

Maybe I'm a very bad woman .Smile But I believe that while selecting a bahu , a good family background is a MUST . I do not believe in one month old love affairs and breaking up of an institution of marraige for it .Baa and Motilal Master gave encouragement to breaking up of marraige and blessed the Vaibhav Sabina union instead of pulling up Vaibhav and telling him Focus on ur marraige , forget the past .Jo hua so Hua . I CANNOT respect Baa and Motilal at all

And oh yeah . This does NOT mean that someone with a bad past has no right to happiness . This only means that someone from a good family has a full right to be anxious or deeply concerned about WHAT kind of partner the son or daughter r selecting . Coz the atmospshere in which u r brought up moulds ur way of thinking . There r people whose fathers r serial killers , prostitutes , robbers , have AIDS . Thats very unfortunate but their past is a part of their life . They can find similiar  partners who understand them well . Sabina cud easily , for instance find sumone from the Film Line who understands her . Traditional households will naturally be worried , why blame IMV , see how the public reaction was . IMV was not alone in having these concerns was he .

Lets simply agree to disagree . Serial has ended and our views r not gonna change  .Argument karke kya Faida .Smile

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 30 September 2011 at 8:57am

-Swetha--Faith-sonali.19281

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i may not agree wid u on this as 4 me humanity is more impt not sum1's parent's past. i m not saying i won't b concerned but if my son or daughter go 4 such prsn whose parents'd bad past i may warn abt the consequences but i"ll never judge the prsn on the bais of their parent's past.

i agree 4 marriage u do take prsn's family reputation in consideration but if such thing happens i won't stoop 2 IMV's level & if gal is gud natured wid human values then i even won't cum in their way!!

and i think baa & bapu like ppl wen say sumthing then its not only "badi-2 baaten" but i can bet that they wud'd even accepted her mother's past!!and if sum1 has left his/her past then why its necessary u accept it again??its like saying a robber has left theft but wen his children get married their spouses's parents shud ask them 2 go on wid robbery.a fterall its also a profession & it also needs "kadi mehnat"!!
and saying that sabina's sanskars r such which allowed her 2 stay wid a married man under a single roof even nothing happened wid them. atleast they r frnds & frnds can saty in a single room though frnd may b a boy but  then we can quesn devki's morals also who was living wid the same man who never luved/s her under the same roof & saying it living like a frnd??SmileSmile
and yes elders shud'd tried V 2 make understand abt not 2 break marriage wid D but they did try.so w e can't say they instantly agreed. they did tell him but he never wanted 2 move on(here i m against V as atleast he shud'd tried or had given a chance 2 his marriage)

in whole of this show no1 is hypocrite except IMV himself!!!and hes not normal. bcoz by this logic those parents who murdered their children's luvers or spouses on the basis of their liking or class or caste or religion r also justified afterall they also want best 4 them!!this type of thinking may b common but its not called normal bcoz this thinking only shows taht u don't consider ur children as human beings but rather a commodity or "jaagir" where we only want 2 justify our choices & ego & can't digest the fact that even ur thinking can b wrong!!SmileSmile

so i can agree wid u that lets agree 2 disagree!!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i may not agree wid u on this as 4 me humanity is more impt not sum1's parent's past. i m not saying i won't b concerned but if my son or daughter go 4 such prsn whose parents'd bad past i may warn abt the consequences but i"ll never judge the prsn on the bais of their parent's past.  

i agree 4 marriage u do take prsn's family reputation in consideration but if such thing happens i won't stoop 2 IMV's level & if gal is gud natured wid human values then i even won't cum in their way!!

and i think baa & bapu like ppl wen say sumthing then its not only "badi-2 baaten" but i can bet that they wud'd even accepted her mother's past!!and if sum1 has left his/her past then why its necessary u accept it again??its like saying a robber has left theft but wen his children get married their spouses's parents shud ask them 2 go on wid robbery.a fterall its also a profession & it also needs "kadi mehnat"!!
and saying that sabina's sanskars r such which allowed her 2 stay wid a married man under a single roof even nothing happened wid them. atleast they r frnds & frnds can saty in a single room though frnd may 
and yes elders shud'd tried V 2 make understand abt not 2 break marriage wid D but they did try.so w e can't say they instantly agreed. they did tell him but he never wanted 2 move on(here i m against V as atleast he shud'd tried or had given a chance 2 his marriage)

in whole of this show no1 is hypocrite except IMV himself!!!and hes not normal. bcoz by this logic those parents who murdered their children's luvers or spouses on the basis of their liking or class or caste or religion r also justified afterall they also want best 4 them!!this type of thinking may b common but its not called normal bcoz this thinking only shows taht u don't consider ur children as human beings but rather a commodity or "jaagir" where we only want 2 justify our choices & ego & can't digest the fact that even ur thinking can b wrong!!SmileSmile

so i can agree wid u that lets agree 2 disagree!!

i m not saying i won't b concerned but if my son or daughter go 4 such prsn whose parents'd bad past i may warn abt the consequences but i"ll never judge the prsn on the bais of their parent's past. 

So u admit U wud be concerned . Well thats exactly my point .  I have already said his blackmailing was wrong but i DO understnd his POV . 90% people will be horribly upset if they see their samdhans in the nude or semi nude erotic poses . See the public reaction . Log pagal nahi hai . As far as judging goes thats a subjective issue . ALL judge to some extent .Baa and Master constantly judged IMV without giving a thought as to WHY he became what HE became .  His reaction to poverty or his insults due to his poverty  were not understood , but Sabina's mom's MAJBOORI was understood ...WHY ??? Did Baa and Master Know Sabina's mom ? Uske saath Chai paani kiya tha kya , What did they know about her that they judged her so sympathetically and their own son so unsympathetically ? For all u know , she may have simply done those po*n pictures for fast money , not out of ANY majboori , but simply for greed .  Dolly , parents past is a burden that we have to carry , like it or not . We r born with it and it stays till the end . I don't believe in idealism .

ts like saying a robber has left theft but wen his children get married their spouses's parents shud ask them 2 go on wid robbery.a fterall its also a profession & it also needs "kadi mehnat"!!
 No way , Why go so far ? Working in po*n videos or posing in the nude for  bread butter is a proper profession . A rather disreputable one , but its there .  Robbery is NOT a profession , its a CRIME.  Baa and Master r hypocrites coz they talked in a shame faced way that it was her mom's MAJBOORI and now she is not doing it was implied . That means SHAME factor was there in their minds wasn't it ? They did not seem to LIKE IT they were merely pretending to be bROAD MINDED about it saying OH IT WAS DONE FOR MAJBOORI . Kisne bola unko , do they know the woman ? LOL Does it strike them that some women do it for the fast bucks and r unashamed of it ? I disagree with u that Baa and Master wud not squirm if such a dance happened in front of them . The broad mindedness stems from the knowledge that NOW ITS NOT BEING DONE and hence its hypocrisy . At least IMV does not pretend ...for him its plain...it was not OK then and its not OK now ! I prefer that frankness to these double standards . Even Sabina was not proud of it , she preferred to keep it a SECRET rather than unashamedly say Yes this is my past and I have no problems with it .  I wud have respected her more for THAT .

Nobody needs to do it all over again DollyLOL was merely pointing out the hypocrisy bas .

but  then we can quesn devki's morals also who was living wid the same man who never luved/s her under the same roof & saying it living like a frnd??Smile

My dear Devki was his WIFE !  Whether they as husband wife decide not to have sex for some time and sleep seperately or immediatyely consummate , or consummate but have children five years later is THEIR CHOICE !  Was Sabina MARRIED to Vicky to share bedroom with him ? That too by lying in someone else's house ? And if it was that MORAL why was Vicky so frightened that his wife and Kid wud find out ? Why was Sabina worried and HIDING Vicky from press ? Ha ? DAR kyu lag raha tha agar Action Galat nahi thi ?Mooh chupa ke Kyu ghoom raha that Vicky Oberoi ? Why hide from Vicky's wife , which wife on earth will give permission to husband to go and sleep for days in an actresses' room to SAVE another sansar however noble the intention is ? How can Devki's morals be questioned when she is sharing bedroom with HER husband with whom she fully intended to remain for LIFE till that point ? Sabina's morals r questioned as she used ANOTHER WOMAN"S husband WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE to send a message to HER PAST Boyfriend . You know its a PITY this serial did NOT run and VICKY OBEROI"s WIFE was not brought in with HER POV .

Yeah Dolly , lets agree to disagree , U and I won't see eye to eye on this topic .at all .Smile

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 30 September 2011 at 11:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-intruderfastsonali.19281Ozymandias

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

my concern is not the way u r thinking!! my concern was their emotions so that if sum1 2marrow sum1 says sumthing 2 them regarding past they shud b able 2 handle it & not 2 blame their spouse 4 that past!!

and i agree many ppl won't like such pics of their relatives. but just 4 this u deny them their happiness!and may b her mother'd done 4 greed & not of majboori but does it give any license 2 blackmail sum1 & justify it in the garb of so-called moral values which IMV'd least regard. his only concern was his ego & honor. and its proved in the end that he did all 2 satisfy his ego & false honor.
i rem once baapu said if IMV won't've money then no1"ll rem him. if motilal master won't've money but no1 even 4get him & respect him likewise only!!

i not just believe in idealism but also in practicality. and practicality wid idealism shows how much humna u r!! 

and abt knowing sabina's mom.they never said she did rt but they refused 2 judge sabina bcoz of her!!and ddi IMV'd chai-paani wid sabina's mom that he knew that wats the ckt of her daughter!!and abt misunderstood IMV. they never misunderstood him. they understood him properly & thatswhy always against his tactics.
sabina's mom might've done those photos but atleast  it atleast harmed only her & 2 her daughter indirectly(though she mite not b aware of it)
but wat IMV did he always did 4 harming oders. his thinking was taht if i cudn't get my luv i won't let oders 2've also. if he was insulted then does it gve him the license 2 insult even those who'dn't done anything 2 him!!
and baa & baapu never said that they recommended her doing but they simply didn't judge sabina on the basis of her mom's ckt!!

i don't know whether u know that in ancient times there used 2b nagarvadhus which r sort of pros but they were given respect & their dauhters if didn't want 2 go n the profsn they were not judged on the basis of their mother's profsn.

and no1 is saying u sympathise wid her mother but only thing is why make hill out of mole by saying abt sanskars.

and may b devki remained wid Vaibhav as wife but she never knew that he"ll accept her. so that"ll also raise quesns abt her?if sum1 came 2 know that she lived in sort of contract wid V. wat ppl"ll think of her!!

and may b 4 u & many oders baa & baapu's thinking is double standard but 4 me & so many oders its IMV who has double standard & that 2 wid frustration & arrogance!!and even if we go by any scripture or humanity/morality scale in general even then IMV"ll b at the bottom. he has double standards. he himself wasn't "mukt" from his past & was asking his son 2 do the opposite. wat 4 !! 4 his huge ego!! 4 me IMV was never a grey ckt but rather villain of the story!!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
and i agree many ppl won't like such pics of their relatives. but just 4 this u deny them their happiness!and may b her mother'd done 4 greed & not of majboori but does it give any license 2 blackmail sum1 & justify it in the garb of so-called moral values which IMV'd least regard. his only concern was his ego & honor. and its proved in the end that he did all 2 satisfy his ego & false honor.

Whats wrong in protecting one's honor ? 90% of Indians r VERY TOUCHY about their izzat . It may surprise u but so r the wealthy Westerners ...the type who r churchgoing or have a country club membership . Blackmail kiya maane kya kiya ? Uska usse personal panga to nahi tha . He just wanted her out of his son's life as he believed her past wud haunt his son . Did we get to see that ? No na ? They ended it like a big fairy tale wedding but maloom hai asal main kya hota hai ? Had the serial run , they wud have defo shown tracks after tracks full of problems . And Sabina accepted na ? Kyu ? She did not have options is it ? Option tha na refuse karne ka ? Himmat dikhane ka ? Nope EVEN SHE AGREED . She herself was ashamed of her mom is the blunt truth .

i rem once baapu said if IMV won't've money then no1"ll rem him. if motilal master won't've money but no1 even 4get him & respect him likewise only!!

Really ?LOL Then why was IMV's name used when Motilal Master was rushed in hospital ?That take him in quickly , he is I M Viraini's Father ?LOL Why was it not told to the hospital that he is Motilal Master take him in ? Why was Motilal's name not used ? Who knew Motilal Master to remember him and respect him ...was he a Gandhi or something ? He was just a simple school teacher . Why was he hankering so much for respect post death anyways ?LOL  Who is remembered ...Dhirubhai Ambani or his Dad ? 

don't know whether u know that in ancient times there used 2b nagarvadhus which r sort of pros but they were given respect & their dauhters if didn't want 2 go n the profsn they were not judged on the basis of their mother's profsn.

And there r devdaasis in villages too , Culture is my personally fav topic . See the movie Devdas and u will understand what I am trying to say ...how Paro's mom was made to dance in the party or how ChandraMukhi was looked down upon . No one is saying they were bad . Ur talking of PRACTICALITY in one breath and yet ignoring the real reactions that wud have PLAGUED Vaibhav for LIFE . His father , who was more experienced foresaw it . He knew how Society wud hound his son ...unfortunately Serial has ENDED , we cannot see those parts .We gotta convince ourselves they had a fairy tale ending . 

and no1 is saying u sympathise wid her mother but only thing is why make hill out of mole by saying abt sanskars.

Coz it MATTERS . It matters a LOT . In little little things it matters , the upbringing . Maybe for her holding hands or hugging a man is ok and she is dil ki saaf and does not mind it all , but Vaibhav WOULD . His upbringing was traditional and different . It wud pain him , he wud have been driven crazy .He cud not even handle the journalists shooting questions at her about her past affairs . IMV was not a fool to have concerns .

and abt knowing sabina's mom.they never said she did rt but they refused 2 judge sabina bcoz of her!!and ddi IMV'd chai-paani wid sabina's mom that he knew that wats the ckt of her daughter!

IMV did not need to have chai paani with Sabina's mom to know the character of her daughter dear . He had an ENTIRE FILE on Sabina's character right on his desk by employing private detective . He knew EVERYTHING about Sabinas character ...that she was linked with 3 directors before Vaibhav , that Vaibhav was not the first and only man in her life . 

4 me IMV was never a grey ckt but rather villain of the story!!

For you perhaps .Smile But Let me tell u , as this was my bread and butter and my degree is in this subject only ...analysing characters ...IMV was very firmly a Grey Character . Thats how he wud be classified in Literature . He fits perfectly in that slot . Not telling you this to show my knowledge etc , this is simply a fact . Maine Yehi kiya hai jabse is mein degree le li . Harkisan Mehta knew what he was doing .Smile Yeh serial unhone aise khatam kiya , book mein uska character detail se develop hua hai .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 30 September 2011 at 5:33pm

-Swetha--Faith-sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
kools beta..LOLapologize for barging in your lil tete a tete .. but m gonna quote my prof for your benefit.. something he harps on incessantly.. that I assume too much knowledge on behalf of my audience..LOLso chill.. me and you see a Heathcliff as dark, layered.. we almost romanticize him.. we see a Gail Wynand beyond his stoic cold blooded ways.. but everyone wont.. 

dark is rather commonly equated to villainy.. and ppl like us are considered evil worshippers.. for seeing the humane attributes in dark characters.. well what works for IMV was his sheer multiplicity.. all the other characters taken together couldnt equal his layers.. he REMAINS the most FASCINATING and ATTRACTIVE character.. and m so proud that someone on Indian tv attempted to portray a IMV and gave him as much dignity as possible.. in this day and age when holier than thou is hailed and intolerance stems for anything outside tht realm.. but in reality none of us are actually tht holy.. in fact far from itLOL D is as unreal as it gets.. relegated to fiction.. but IMV is in ALL OF US..Big smile

-Swetha--Faith-koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.