Humse Hai Life

face to face!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
heyy guys i just posted this topic because i think that it is important to discuss raghav when he saved gurmeet today! Clap i think he did a good job and it gives me hope that raghav is not all bad... also i felt he looked sooo hawt when he and vishal were face to face with each other Blushing
 anyways please do comment and like Tongue what do you think? about raghav today? i loved when he said "mujhe ring ki baar fight karna acha nahi lagta" "par zaroorat padne par mein karonga" LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "face to face!" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Stunnerz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i really loved that scene...

bcz raghav and vishal were standing face to face Blushing

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

i really loved that scene...

bcz raghav and vishal were standing face to face 

i know it was too hawt LOLBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
that was a good scene.. i realized he's not all bad; simply likes to joke around and enjoy... but disappointing epi today cuz no juno:(

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

true yaara,..i missed arjun so much!!

Originally posted by brainychild92

that was a good scene.. i realized he's not all bad; simply likes to joke around and enjoy... but disappointing epi today cuz no juno:(

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
the thing is i know raghav is not a bad person...the only problem i had with him from the very beginning was his overt pride...because pride is such  a quality that when it overshadows your persona and what you stand for..all your positive attributes as a human being get clouded by this single  , highlighted attribute or quality..for example , lets take Darcy from Pride and Prejudice for instance..his first appearance made the gentry class pronounce him to be " the most disagreeable man in the world " -- partially because of his naivet towards the social , neighborhood manners , and mainly because of his sheer unawareness of how to react in an atmosphere which he has never been in before..his awkwardness and shyness in standing in a country ball which he has never seen before was protected by his superficial pride , which was used as a defense mechanism ...same with raghav. he knows he cannot conquer the world but his pride is nothing but defense mechanism to motivate him that he can conquer the world if he wants to..regardless of never really contacting his own parents  or  the parents never watching their smile glowing by watching their son's winning face  from as far as the infinite journey of time ...regardless of all that inner deficiency of needed love..raghav wants to prove to himself that he still can triumph no matter what..thus the overtly , exaggerated pride...i have said this before and i am saying it again...no one except juno sees that lost boy searching for care love behind that smirking , conceited , overt proud mask   and siya is definitely going to be the one who will not only see the real lost and insecure boy inside him , but will also achieve in breaking this mask , and makking raghav decide to neglect his pride later on , not reject. Smile

Edited by austenrox - 07 October 2011 at 1:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalu-123veds275

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.