Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,

Good news to u all, the next week, IPKKND will be airing without disturbing of any add Tongue, it's all for the TRPs Wink, actually it's starting from today as u might could notice to whole next week to next friday, matlab 7th Oct Embarrassed

On 8th Oct is the maha episode...

IN SHAA ALLAH...

Enjoy!!!!! Embarrassed

Edited by Zee_News - 30 September 2011 at 5:51pm

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

ridz18jeslyjasmine.swansaarrthiispyaarjia_84strawberry111rvdhaliwalkp123rayanounna_178sabatahirramonamniya_salishba45Raima36niviiavekshaluvtwilight19ameesha_14AromaHussainradiationPrasRastrue-bluegirikaushikHudaakananthi.shankarMiiss_Urooj_Rashmipinkgalsoniya_cuteTheBlueAngelChinu5sun2011P4ROkitty25AGulfKhaLidaHmoon.riverNikki_Cnims6disco_divacpervaizpbtghoshvarsh8mirnaliniksg_farhanmonkeydog18-RD-_SK_-_-harsh42puvinidaisyluvshypersonFebruaryFlowerS.Stephy..Damsel..fly_dogneha_mjhtsharneil92walkintomylifexlara3110pakpearlKamalika..Yellow.anjaani07--Krish--anodaksgfan-GredForge---sumana13--SwaNia_2-Ammie-ShiningStar18xxXSejalXxxdesigirl_18-Kruti.S--Garima-Millerrr88DiyaS-Afeelicious-pinky_blueskiesyulZitsAish.Saraa.aa123.80adits7SofnamazkachazkatinselMariaa.RDrani-lucki-Kina-Neloufer.sbk2FreshDaisy.Jazz.Joseph_ARoshini1494mishti_17-AquaMermaiden-rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good News To All IPKKND Fans :D - Updated" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
wow,its very good.if its true..source?????..would love this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridz18fly_dog

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
It's true...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011fly_dogsharneil92shilparoxx--sumana13--ShiningStar18

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Really !? that means more time of The shoow !? i've noticed that Today's episode was Little LongerHugif i'm not wrongLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreatPrasRasHudaaksharneil92fly_dogshilparoxx--sumana13--ShiningStar18mazkachazka

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Really !? that means more time of The shoow !? i've noticed that Today's episode was Little LongerHugif i'm not wrongLOL

Yup, I was too surprised, there was no single add, but yes, it's true, the whole week ke liye no add SmileHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaakfly_dogshilparoxx--sumana13--

abzy.

abzy.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
What do you mean this whole week there's only friday left aha.
Unless they decide to show it on saturday and sundayBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxxfly_dog

Yellow.

IF-Rockerz

Yellow.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
wow this is awesome news.. hope v get more arhi scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dog

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

i guess its for India only right? coz here there were ads.. but the epi was about 40-45 mins and they forgot to add subtitles here in todays epi..lol.. anyway, thanks for the news.. no ads the better! :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92fly_dogshilparoxx-Kruti.S-mazkachazkapinky_blueskies

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.