Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged

I missed the first 2-5 secs so did not catch the title. Shall catch it tonight

There is an aution going on for a house. Its going at 1 crore + They show a flashback . There is a court case going on where a lawyer is telling the court that Dr Raghav spoilt a girl's face. The doc is telling he did not do anythign but actually helped the girl Natasha( Dimple Inamdar) PRESENT:The aution continues and the house is finally settled at 1 crore 60 lakhs FLASHBLACK :Back to the case Dr Raghav says that Natasha had come with a scar and he gave her a new face which was far more beautiful and that was his biggest mistake . Natasha's lawyer argues the case and shows pictures  and ends up winning the case. The court asks the Dr to pay 5 crores to the girl for damages and if he does not pay it with 7 days he will go to jail for 7 years PRESENT: The lawyer for Dr Raghav tells him that they now have 3 crores after the house and everything else. They still need 2 crores as the time is running out . Natasha's lawyer comes there and tells Raghav to get ready to go to jail as there is only 2 days left and he needs 2 crores. Raj Raghav's brother in law manages to get 2 crores and asks Raghav's lawyer to settle the money and case                                                                                                                Raj takes Raghav and his wife Sania to his house. Raghav does not agree to eat or drink anything until he knows how Raj got the 2 crores. Raj tells him that Sania sold her grandfathers's property. Raghav is very thankful that Sania did this for him Sania and Raj ask him why did he give Natasha a new face when all she wanted was a plastic surgery to mask the scar. Raghav tells them not to ask them anything about that . All he can tell them is that some people are thankless in life and Natasha was one of them Natasha and her lawyer Jeevan are busy partying. Natasha says that Jeevan is a genius and he says he knows that and thats how he was able to make her richer by 5 crores Jeevan is jogging when he is shot in the back and he dies Ajaatshatru, Kushal and Jasmine are now in the crime scene . Ajatshatru manges to understand from where the bullet marks on the body where the person would have shot. They search that area for clues. He finds the bullet shell Kushal gets a mobile phone from Jeevan's pocket. Ajatshatru calls up the last number and Natasha pciks it up. Ajatshatru says he found the phone on the road. Natasha says the phone is her husband's Jeevan's. Ajatshatru tells her to come over to the bureau In the bureau Natasha is very upset and she says that Jeevan died because of her.She says that because of greed and wanting to be rich quickly. She tells about the case and how she got so much money thanks to her idea of telling Jeevan to file a case against Raghavan. She cries that her greed is what
  • Dr Niyati says that Jeevan died of bullet wounds. She says that the person who killed was not a professional . She says looking the way the shot was made the person's hand was not steady and hence the place where the bullet was shot was not the place where people ususally shoot anyone. Furthermore she finds that this bullet is from 1921.

Edited by priya.nair - 24 January 2006 at 4:09pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID SB Jan 23rd BEAUTIFUL IS UGLY -PART 1" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i think the title was - "Beautiful Is Ugly" Confused summin like that!! LOL

anyway- the pics are in the gallery to help the readers with wats kinda goin on and who's who...

thanks 4 the lovely update Priya!

Shakz

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Boy, is my name popular in serials.

Thanks for the update Priya. I saw it yesterday and was quite interesting...the beginning was a bit boring.

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
The title of this series is:

BEAUTIFUL IS UGLY

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks shaks and natasha...i was booting up the laptop that i missed the title. Yay natasha you are famous Clap

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shakstar

anyway- the pics are in the gallery to help the readers with wats kinda goin on and who's who...

shaks I have added the main characters so that one can know who's who

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
can sum1 plz put the pics i have put today in the gallery coz its not workin 4 me!! Confused

vat_269

Groupbie

vat_269

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for an awsome update...
title of this story is intersting... lets see how the story itself will go... 

Edited by vat_269 - 24 January 2006 at 8:11pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top