Emotional precap...

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's precap was so emotional...iccha crying in veer's arm saying hamara baccha...😭😭😭Tina's acting was so nice...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i am happy that iccha cried...If she did not cry and still in shock it would have been too bad for her health...Bundela family's chain went to their waaris itself😊...Dadaji came and gave the chain to pushkar who was hiding and told to put the chain to the child...he told that he wanted to give this chain to his grandchild atleast give this to the child and gave it to pushkar...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshini1494

Today's precap was so emotional...iccha crying in veer's arm saying hamara baccha...😭😭😭Tina's acting was so nice...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i am happy that iccha cried...If she did not cry and still in shock it would have been too bad for her health...Bundela family's chain went to their waaris itself😊...Dadaji came and gave the chain to pushkar who was hiding and told to put the chain to the child...he told that he wanted to give this chain to his grandchild atleast give this to the child and gave it to pushkar...

oh, did daddaji give the chain to pushkar? I guess, this chain will now play a crucial role in the exposure of truth. Pushkar , being a greedy person, will retain the chain and somehow will get caught later because of that.
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumali

oh, did daddaji give the chain to pushkar? I guess, this chain will now play a crucial role in the exposure of truth. Pushkar , being a greedy person, will retain the chain and somehow will get caught later because of that.

It is possible and he also could make the baby to wear the chain and the bundela parivaar can identify that it is there waaris...
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh ok...Must be heart wrenching to see that scene...But what do you think Pushkar will do with the chain? I saw the SBS segment...Veecha's son will land up with Tapasya..not a big surprise there. I think leap will take pace in a week or two then. But will Veecha die? Any news abt that?
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veechafan123

Oh ok...Must be heart wrenching to see that scene...But what do you think Pushkar will do with the chain? I saw the SBS segment...Veecha's son will land up with Tapasya..not a big surprise there. I think leap will take pace in a week or two then. But will Veecha die? Any news abt that?

i really cried seeing the precap...i also saw the SBS segment...i dont think the leap will take place soon...i want both kids to be with their respective parents...
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It is possible and he also could make the baby to wear the chain and the bundela parivaar can identify that it is there waaris...

No, I don't think so. Because daddaji gave the chain to the baby as he thinks his great grandson is dead.  So if the baby wears the chain how will he suspect, he will only think , it is the same baby which he saw and gave the chain to. Only if he sees the chain with pushkar, he will suspect that it is the same chain he gave to the baby.
Edited by sumali - 12 years ago
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was really scared to come to this forum...because I don't want to see anything bad happends to baby...

So baby is not yet reached tappu's hand?anyway we all know tappu is going to get the baby..if baby reaches there fast then..ok..else who will feed new born baby and how long baby will be outside
Edited by lemna_02 - 12 years ago
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumali

No, I don't think so. Because daddaji gave the chain to the baby as he thinks his great grandson is dead.  So if the baby wears the chain how will he suspect, he will only think , it is the same baby which he saw and gave the chain to. Only if he sees the chain with pushkar, he will suspect that it is the same chain he gave to the baby.

Agree with u...But i dont think CVs have brains to think like this...
kumbam78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Logic..and in Uttaran.. no way..first of all how did nani know tht its a boy baby and she readily swapped with the dead boy baby...within minutes after baby is born it is swapped...so nani has kept one boy and one girl new born lifeless baby ready ..what a crap

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My thought for Precap 
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago