Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

^^ Thank u for the gorgeous banner Mallu i love it!

oooOOooo

oooOOooo

Hello everyone!

It feels great! Opening my 4th shop in less then a year! Never thought i would get this far but ur love and support just kept pushing me to make more and more creations. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for always being there for me!

Dil se...even a thanks is not enough!

Thankies once again!

oooOOooo

oooOOooo

Ok my official Intro LOL

Im Preeti/Preet/Preetz/Preeto/Catee/Blossom (N what not ROFL ) Ive been making sigs since like couple of months n i aint that great at it but still its the only medicine during exam times Embarrassed. I am a girl who has big dreams...wonder if they'll ever come true Embarrassed Im a girly girl so ull be seeing that behaviour from me. I have many favourites but these r the one on top of my list.

I love Premeer, Yuna and Arjohi.

My fav actress (s): Additi Gupta, Neha Jhulka, Kritika Kamra and Anushka Sharma!

My fav actor (s): Sehban Azim, Karan Kundra, Harshad Chopda

Lastly not to forget my fav singers i have loads Embarrassed

So that is all about me...its effort thinking of what i like n wht i dont ROFL ROFL

If u wanna know more im always here Embarrassed

oooOOooo

oooOOooo

Im inspired by alot of people here on I-F. Everyones work is unique in their own way and i adore their work.

These are some of the people whose work made me come in to siggy making.

Bumble, Reeno, Shikha, Alisha, Aish, Mallu, Zunni, Eshaaa, and many many more x

oooOOooo

oooOOooo

Animated and Non-animed sigs

Avis

Icons

Banners

oooOOooo

oooOOooo

These will be on my creations:-

Preeti Creations I-F

Preeti Creations

PreetiC

-PC-

oooOOooo

oooOOooo

oooOOooo

oooOOooo

Dont cut/crop my work

Dont get overly inspired

Dont post my work on other sites

If theres not a tag on my work dont say its urs

Under no circumstances will I be taking requests on Anupriya Kapoor, Harshiya or TaAnu. I dont wanna waste my time on stuff i dont like or shud i say have no interest in. No offence to anyone...n dont take it personally.

Rest will be fine.

NO personal reqs what sooo ever i only make stuff on Tellywood, Hollywood n Bollywood tho its normally Telly n Bolly.

Only Req when im open [O=OPEN] [C=CLOSED] other wise ur req wont be accepted and NO PM reqs either...

• Respect my rules coz if u dont ull see the worst of me.

oooOOooo

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 November 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

AMMI6-nikki--Swetha-c00l_girlKhat2027Premeer_Mayur-Sophiex-Shwetasri-deeps.Alisha.Aymeewadi..dollkhajjuWaqas...ShantellSabaah..Pumpkinn-SnowKid-iheartChaiRiasa--Neelanjana---Abigail-geetanshi-Nahi--RabiaKSGKaJen-Mariaa.RD..Amira..-Xpress--SohniKuriMeehak.uswahjesss.AASUSKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Faiza-AnjiliciousPrincessBushiyulZRavishingSaRunromiosugar1DUGGUlicious..Sakeena..mazkachazkaAS..serendipity.-Ms.Wildcherry--Nightingale-Zari_KhanZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PreetisPreciousDesignz#4.CLOSED" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Page 1

Page 15

Page 24

Page 36

Page 47

Page 57

Page 66

Page 86

Page 97

Page 108

Page 118

Page 129

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 11 November 2011 at 3:59pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

hemaaaaaaa-nikki-harshitideewani-Swetha-c00l_girlPremeer_Mayur-Sophiex-Shwetasri-AymeeAlisha.iheartChaiSabaah..-RabiaKSGKaJen-khajjuWaqas...Minnie.-Abigail-geetanshi-Nahi-ShantellAnjiliciousRavishingSaRun..Sakeena..zaryaabJuhi1b8uswahMeehak.jesss.AASUSKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Faiza-..Amira..Zari_Khan-Fatima-AS..serendipity.-Nightingale--Ms.Wildcherry-

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Wanna request?

1) Only request when im open and dont PM me for reqs unless for special occasions

2) 4-6 pics max (HQ preferred) will will choose the amount depending on the style of sig- tell if you want matching icon/avi.

3) Specify text.

4) Use for atleast 2 days.

5) Do not cut/crop/any of my creations!

6) Don't call my work your own!!!

Plz follow these rules i dont wanna have to ignore your req due to you not following em.

Thank you

For avis:

YT videos only.

Timing only for 15 seconds

Give me the size

Tell me if you  want it stacked and what way otherwise i wont do em

NO HARSHIYA/TAANU
NO HARSHAD CHOPDA ALONE
NO ANUPRIYA KAPOOR

Happy Requesting!

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 October 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki--Swetha-c00l_girl-Shwetasri-Premeer_Mayur-SophiexMSD_VrushikaAymeeAlisha.Xx_fehmida_xXluvharshitiMinnie.iheartChaiSabaah..-RabiaKSGKaJen-Waqas...khajju-Abigail--Nahi-zaryaabJuhi1b8ashaj..Desi-Kuri....Sakeena..AASUSDUGGUliciousmazkachazkajesss.uswahKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Faiza-..Amira..-Xpress-Meehak.RavishingSaRunAnjilicious-Nightingale--Ms.Wildcherry-serendipity.AS..Zari_Khan

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

oooOOooo

Heres some of my previous work. Hope u like it x

Hope u liked it x

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 29 September 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

AMMI6harshitideewani-nikki--Swetha-c00l_girlPremeer_Mayur-Sophiex-Shwetasri-AymeeAlisha.Xx_fehmida_xXluvharshitiShantellMinnie.-SnowKid--RabiaKSGKaJen-iheartChaiSabaah..Waqas...wadi..dollhelen_of_troygeetanshi-Nahi---Neelanjana---Abigail-ashaj-dark.horse-mazkachazkanahtani88jesss.KaSh-Maneet-FanAASUS..Amira..-Xpress-uswah-Faiza-Meehak...Desi-Kuri..AnjiliciousPrincessBushi..Sakeena..RavishingSaRunpremeer928serendipity.-Nightingale-AS..-Ms.Wildcherry-Zari_KhanZoobiDoobi

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

If you would like to recieve a PM for updates press the Like This Post button and add .cupcake. to ur buddy list x

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 29 September 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

AMMI6-nikki-Faryal-Makhdoom-Swetha-c00l_girlPremeer_Mayur-Sophiex-Shwetasri-MSD_Vrushikaharshita_sahniAymeeAlisha.-SnowKid--Zeenat-Minnie.-RabiaKSGKaJen-iheartChaiSabaah..-Nahi--Abigail-ShantellAnjiliciousPrincessBushiKaSh-Maneet-Fanjesss.AASUSpremeer928RavishingSaRun-Afeelicious-..Amira..-Xpress-uswah-Faiza-zaryaabJuhi1b8Meehak...Desi-Kuri..AS..serendipity.Zari_Khan-Ms.Wildcherry-OnlyHope

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 03 October 2011 at 10:09am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki--Swetha-AymeeAASUSKaSh-Maneet-Fanuswah..Desi-Kuri..ashajAnjiliciousZari_Khanserendipity.

.Cupcake.

.Cupcake.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Number 4!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Premeer_MayurMSD_VrushikaAymeeSabaah..-Zeenat-ShantellAnjilicious..Desi-Kuri..uswahKaSh-Maneet-FanAASUSRavishingSaRunserendipity.Zari_Khan-Ms.Wildcherry-

Sabaah..

IF-Rockerz

Sabaah..

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
res <3

-----

OHMYGOD dear buddy!!!
HugHug
CONGO SHONGO I cant tell u how happy i am for you :))) Your first page is ROCKINGGG <33
Headers, layouts/labels everything looks gorgeouss :)) Greatt job Mallu and u ! =)

http://freedownloads2k.com/scrapgreetings/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/congratulations-graphics181.gif

WOHOOO you are already wid the 4th one WAAAOOHH!!!! u did so early m surprised great job buddy muah my prayers r wd u n may u reach till 1000 More !!! =) ILY! And ur work =)

http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/photopost/data/500/Animated_Beautiful_Work_1.gif

^this could be best to describe ur work babe muah <3 I hope n hope u always continue making lovely siggies n avis n make me drool as u do in the present Tongue

My all love n prayers r wd youh muah Hug
Saba.

Edited by ..Saba.. - 01 October 2011 at 7:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki-khajju..Desi-Kuri..AnjiliciousZari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top