Kisa ka Side Loo, Ye bhi Right Aur Woh Bhi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hey Gals .

Yaar, this Confrontation of Ankita and Ankur rocked , both had been right in their palces. Wink

Esp Ankita was pretty good today , the way she reacted when she heard Suraj's a Halwai , it was more like she will hit ankur for sure, the way she went to him shown more of anger from her side than betrayal , that came later on ...Clap

Ankur was so sacred , he had no guts to face her and he was lame when he said a, i was about to tell u , Ouch ouch ankur LOL

Ankita did not ask WHEN, rather she pounced on him without wasting or talking in circles, Thumbs Up HOW could u do it , u were like father figure in recent times,how could u be so selfish ,  just to fulfill ur dreams u just spoiled the gals life, what happened to ur words of sandhya , we are one , i am always with u , is that all fake... this lines are so geniune and was so sharp/real banda who is already guilty was not able to look at her but still want to justify himself 

Ankur reacts , how can u think i will spoil my sisters life, agree i am selfish but not a bad one , guy is not well educated but he is not old, or handicapped.    Why did i really like this one i donno , as it made sense , yes he was selfish , but he just didnot dump her in anyones hand, he had battle with himself ... instead of seeing how educated he is , we should think about if he can take care of sandhya or love her  Again i agree here , yes , even the most highly educated guy is very careless and monotonous with this bond..  ... education is not everything , one should have good qualities, he has good family , and a business , wat else does he need Again he was right , one must have good qualities in them , 

This is highlight one from Ankita, she says , u had a good job, family and house , then wat else u needed that u were prepared to leave me also , This was such a solid powerpacked punchClap , banda had no answer for this oneWink ...even u had dreams , u wanted to fulfill them ,ur dreams are precious and ur sister ones has no value , a brother who knows his sis dreams are eudcation , if he breaks them along with her dreams isnt it called spoling her life , wat kind of match is this , a gal who dreams of being IPS officer , her husband is wat a halwai  It shows she was more shattered that ankur not only killed sandhyas dreams but also closed all doors for her to even think of itCry, as if the guy is educated may be sandhya had a scope of completing education , but a halwai is a different issue ... he himself is not educated or neither knows the value of it (as per her thinking as she didnot know how he is fulfilling his siblings education)        Brother may forget his promises/ relations  made on rakhi , but not her being a daughter of this house, wont let another daughter;s llife getting spoiled, dude, this one was wow , she showed him he is being such a ziddi person obsessed with his dream of going to US< , she wont let any harm done to her Nanad, Hard and very rare to see this kind of supportive and caring bhabhi , who will hold ur hand when ur alone (like said before apart lead lady , who will sacrifise for everything and anything ) ... would love to see more of her , but i highly doubt we get to see it , with them leaving to US Cry

He was like yes, i may be wrong but sandhya will end up being good, but ur going to spoil her life forever, who will marry a gal whose marriage was broken in middle of a mandap , This is true, still happens, i just broke my allience a week before wedding and we know how ppl nag and torture ... blame always comes on gal no matter wat , and in some cities this thiking is changing but slowly ////////// i may be selfish, but i wont be giving my sisters hand in wrong guy or wrong house , sandya will have problems initially but later on she will be adjusted, she will as every gal does, she will find her happiness, suraj will only bring light in her life ... Its more like he had his doubts on Surjas family , but he has his gut feeling that suraj will be and is the right one for his sister, he will be her happiness, though he was confused , selfish and Kisna confused him more, he went ahead with his gut feeling ...

over all a very brilliant week , wat a shame ppl dont appreciate it 

love 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81JensonMishtisadanajayab2011Amor.ssweety007monika_2691piyualkadivyasn_mahi_Savz_Startlingtanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kisa ka Side Loo, Ye bhi Right Aur Woh Bhi" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
well descibed ankita n ankur were all where today sply ankita , i love the way she approaches ankur n wanna make him realize his mistake but he's so stubborn , he dnt wanna except that he's doing wrong with sandhya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007ChillMaarYaar

JensonMishti

JensonMishti

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Wow...Thumbs Up  excellent... your analysis was spot on...

I always felt  Ankur was not totally wrong...its just that the 15 day issue...just for going to US...That was the part I absolutely hated. other than that, Ankur has every right to pursue his dream and career... If Sandhya's dream is imp...so is his...it s just the way he handled the situation...was not correct...not correct at all.

Again Clap  Loved your post

b2011ssweety007ChillMaarYaar

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
ya everyone has right to pursue their dreams.everyone  right in their own place.but i think ankur is selfish bro marriage is not only option.
first he can go to U.S. leaving his wife with sandhya n let sandhya try n later he can apply for sandhya n take her too also to U.S. he is not responsible bro there are many ways practically.just can give chance to sandhya. this is totally unfair n spoiling life of sandhya.both can have good life with small adjustments. i pity sandhya Cry wat her bro done is totally wrong.he is not loving,responsible bro.wat sandhya's bhabhi asked is correct.girl dreaming of ips n thi type of match.in hurry he even didn't bring good match also.he just thinking of his life n his kids good life on the cost of sandhya's life.this is totally injustice.marriages must not be done in hasty decisions.it isn't any game.forced marriage is a crime.this is totally injustice to sandhya.
totally my pov no offence to anyone.Smile if it hurts don't mind,ignore it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtib2011piyualkaChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ya everyone has right to pursue their dreams.everyone  right in their own place.but i think ankur is selfish bro marriage is not only option.
first he can go to U.S. leaving his wife with sandhya n let sandhya try n later he can apply for sandhya n take her too also to U.S. he is not responsible bro there are many ways practically.just can give chance to sandhya. this is totally unfair n spoiling life of sandhya.both can have good life with small adjustments. i pity sandhya Cry wat her bro done is totally wrong.he is not loving,responsible bro.wat sandhya's bhabhi asked is correct.girl dreaming of ips n thi type of match.in hurry he even didn't bring good match also.he just thinking of his life n his kids good life on the cost of sandhya's life.this is totally injustice.marriages must not be done in hasty decisions.it isn't any game.forced marriage is a crime.this is totally injustice to sandhya.
I agree with u hereClap...Ankur is extremly selfishAngryDeadAngry...ek to he did so much injustice to SandhyaCryAngryDead...who is already trying to recover from her parents death.Cry...and secondly her incomplete dreams and he still says he is doing right to herAngryCensored.  and now he has the guts to say that it was a correct decisionAngryDead ...and today Kudos for AnkitaClap...she was awesome...and absolutly rightTongueClapStar

piyualkaSavz_StartlingChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Hey Gals .

Yaar, this Confrontation of Ankita and Ankur rocked , both had been right in their palces. Wink

Esp Ankita was pretty good today , the way she reacted when she heard Suraj's a Halwai , it was more like she will hit ankur for sure, the way she went to him shown more of anger from her side than betrayal , that came later on ...Clap

Ankur was so sacred , he had no guts to face her and he was lame when he said a, i was about to tell u , Ouch ouch ankur LOL

Ankita did not ask WHEN, rather she pounced on him without wasting or talking in circles, Thumbs Up HOW could u do it , u were like father figure in recent times,how could u be so selfish ,  just to fulfill ur dreams u just spoiled the gals life, what happened to ur words of sandhya , we are one , i am always with u , is that all fake... this lines are so geniune and was so sharp/real banda who is already guilty was not able to look at her but still want to justify himself 

Ankur reacts , how can u think i will spoil my sisters life, agree i am selfish but not a bad one , guy is not well educated but he is not old, or handicapped.    Why did i really like this one i donno , as it made sense , yes he was selfish , but he just didnot dump her in anyones hand, he had battle with himself ... instead of seeing how educated he is , we should think about if he can take care of sandhya or love her  Again i agree here , yes , even the most highly educated guy is very careless and monotonous with this bond..  ... education is not everything , one should have good qualities, he has good family , and a business , wat else does he need Again he was right , one must have good qualities in them , 

This is highlight one from Ankita, she says , u had a good job, family and house , then wat else u needed that u were prepared to leave me also , This was such a solid powerpacked punchClap , banda had no answer for this oneWink ...even u had dreams , u wanted to fulfill them ,ur dreams are precious and ur sister ones has no value , a brother who knows his sis dreams are eudcation , if he breaks them along with her dreams isnt it called spoling her life , wat kind of match is this , a gal who dreams of being IPS officer , her husband is wat a halwai  It shows she was more shattered that ankur not only killed sandhyas dreams but also closed all doors for her to even think of itCry, as if the guy is educated may be sandhya had a scope of completing education , but a halwai is a different issue ... he himself is not educated or neither knows the value of it (as per her thinking as she didnot know how he is fulfilling his siblings education)        Brother may forget his promises/ relations  made on rakhi , but not her being a daughter of this house, wont let another daughter;s llife getting spoiled, dude, this one was wow , she showed him he is being such a ziddi person obsessed with his dream of going to US< , she wont let any harm done to her Nanad, Hard and very rare to see this kind of supportive and caring bhabhi , who will hold ur hand when ur alone (like said before apart lead lady , who will sacrifise for everything and anything ) ... would love to see more of her , but i highly doubt we get to see it , with them leaving to US Cry

He was like yes, i may be wrong but sandhya will end up being good, but ur going to spoil her life forever, who will marry a gal whose marriage was broken in middle of a mandap , This is true, still happens, i just broke my allience a week before wedding and we know how ppl nag and torture ... blame always comes on gal no matter wat , and in some cities this thiking is changing but slowly ////////// i may be selfish, but i wont be giving my sisters hand in wrong guy or wrong house , sandya will have problems initially but later on she will be adjusted, she will as every gal does, she will find her happiness, suraj will only bring light in her life ... Its more like he had his doubts on Surjas family , but he has his gut feeling that suraj will be and is the right one for his sister, he will be her happiness, though he was confused , selfish and Kisna confused him more, he went ahead with his gut feeling ...

over all a very brilliant week , wat a shame ppl dont appreciate it 

love 

Excellent analysis J.

Ankur-Ankitha confrontation was excellent and the other thing I liked in the episode was they did not drag it and Ankitha did not create any drama and realized it is too late for anything to do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

I agree with u hereClap...Ankur is extremly selfishAngryDeadAngry...ek to he did so much injustice to SandhyaCryAngryDead...who is already trying to recover from her parents death.Cry...and secondly her incomplete dreams and he still says he is doing right to herAngryCensored.  and now he has the guts to say that it was a correct decisionAngryDead ...and today Kudos for AnkitaClap...she was awesome...and absolutly rightTongueClapStar

ya appreciation n happy point is sandhya'a bhabhi is so nice n caring n loving. ClapStar
but sad or even shameful part is sandhya's own bro is so irresponsible n selfish uff so painfulCry .why on earth always girls are soft targets.why they didn't ve any right to think individualy or right to dream.not in this type of helpless situations n in other situations also boys always ve  the edge than girls most of the times.god when this changes Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_oriChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

ya everyone has right to pursue their dreams. DITTO 

everyone  right in their own place.but i think ankur is selfish bro marriage is not only option. Again i agree, but he is not really thinking and one can clearly see he is not keen on taking her responsibility for ever 

first he can go to U.S. leaving his wife with sandhya n let sandhya try n later he can apply for sandhya n take her too also to U.S this i disagree, how can sandhya can go and join her bro in US , when she dreams and fights with him to become IPS officer , dont think she will choose to go with him even after all arrangements are done for her to stay there 

. he is not responsible bro there are many ways practically.just can give chance to sandhya. this is totally unfair n spoiling life of sandhya.both can have good life with small adjustments. i pity sandhya Cry wat her bro done is totally wrong.he is not loving,responsible bro.wat sandhya's bhabhi asked is correct.girl dreaming of ips n thi type of match.in hurry he even didn't bring good match also   No yaar, again i disagree here , he was fighting with himself , though he was pressing her , he himself was not sure,  one can see him still feeling something about suraj 

.he just thinking of his life n his kids good life on the cost of sandhya's life. No, kid didnot come into picture yet, he was more concerned about Ankita being with sandhya , not that he is not a happy  father , he is but kid getting its priority has a long way to go 

this is totally injustice.marriages must not be done in hasty decisions.it isn't any game.forced marriage is a crime.this is totally injustice to sandhya.   Forced marriage is not a crime , some times in life , we tend to get married to some one whom we choose for ourselves and realize it was a mistake not every love marriage is a hit , or a dreamy story and arrange marriages are not bad either nor good , forced marriages starts on a bitter note, and that gives more scope of knowing a person more in terms not that it doesnt happen in love/ arrange marriage , in force marriages spouse dont want to see , as he or her is not interested in that relation 

my point , its not a crime 
totally my pov no offence to anyone.Smile if it hurts don't mind,ignore it. Arre, is mein offence kya hai ????? 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.