Update Tuesday 1st march....

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Can anyone tell me one thing. How does sujal looks so fresh in the jail also......... clean shaven with clean clothes in the jail also๐Ÿ˜‰.......... Also todays episode gave some hints that Rishi is deleberately trying to seperate Varun and Mehak. The look he gave when mehak went running after Varun to her room told everything. By the way it was always Rishi who was the CID when it came to his BigB's problems. But why is he this time waiting for Kashish to come up with proofs for his bigB. And he can ask her himself instead of asking Mehak and create more problems for Mehak.

And what has happened to Veena....... Okay Kashish did something wrong but she has now changed her view towards Sujal. So now what is her problem. Why is she acting like traditional sas of Ekta's serial.

Okay here's the update for today. I'll try to do it till shruti comes back. It may not be very good.

episode started with Archie talking to the mechanic. She asks him what proof does he have against her. The mechanic says he doesn't have any. At that moment kashish comes there with police and akshat. The police take Archie to the police station for interogation. She is then shown being interrogated but she refuses to say anything. Akshat and Kashish are shown standing outside the police station. The police officer comes and tells akshat that he cannot keep her arrested for more than 1 day if he does not get any proof. Aksha and Kashish tells him to carry on the inquiry and he'll get proofs for sure.

Kashish then goes to the jail to meet Sujal. Sujal is shown standing with his back towards Kashish but before Kashish says anything he says "Main Tumhara hi intzaar kar raha tha". Kashish "Tumhe kaise pata chala ki main hu" Sujal "Saari zindagi main sirf tumhe hi jiya hu isliye... something something". kashish tries to tell him about the case but he tells her to stop........ "Main Yaha tumhara intzaar case ke baare mein janne ke liye nahi karta hu". Then they have some more romantic talks regarding tears of Kashish.๐Ÿ˜†........ Kashish tells him she'll make sure that he is out of the jail soon. Sujal "...... hum dono ka pyaar alag reh kar hamare dilo mein bas gaya hai. Hum jitna alag rehte hai utna hamara pyaar badta hai. Lagta hai bhagvaan ko bhi hamara saath itna important lagta hai ki woh bhi bahut thori der ke liye hi hamae saath deta hai...."

Mehak is shown talking to Kashish on phone and Rishi enters. He asks Mehak what is the news. What does Kashish have to say. Mehak tells him that all the proofs they have shows Archie is involved somehow. Rishi "Phir BigB ko jail se nikalne mein kya problem hai". Mehak "Jo proofs unke paas hai woh kafi nahi hai". The Rishi asks Mehak why is she looking so down. Mehak tells him that she does not want to talk to him and because of sujal bhaiya. Rishi thanks Mehak that atleast on this point she has supported him. At that moment Varun listen to everything and storms back to his room. Mehak runs after him........ Rishi gives a evil smile to them both.

Varun in his room tells Mehak not to talk to Rishi and stop supporting sujal if she wants to keep the marriage intact. Mehak says she will support sujal whatever comes. Varun shouts and tells her that all is finished between them. Mehak decides to leave the house. When she is leaving the house sanjana sees her and stops her (by the way she was leaving the house without her son!๐Ÿ˜†!!). Sanjana tells her that she had once tried to tell her not to break her marriage to Rishi but now she herself is breaking her brothers family. Mehak leaves(crying as usual)......

Next day kashish is going out of the house (to find more proofs against archie hopefully) when she finds herself in front of Veena. Kashish tries to tell her that she'll surely save sujal... Veena " Mujhe vishvas hai ki mera sujal zaroor bahar aayega. Main samajhti hu ki meri aur Sujal ki kismat hi kahrab hai isliye yeh sab ho raha hai. Par jaha tak tumhara sawal hai... tumne mera vishwas kho diya hai......" Kashish is shown crying and she goes to Mehak's room. She finds it empty. Vasu enters the room and asks Kashish if she is looking for Mehak. Then she has left the house yesterday night. Here the episode ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail

thanks so much sujalfal

it was awesome

well they know sujal needs to look great eventhough he is in jail ....

all his fans ka kya hoga otherwise๐Ÿ˜†

i hated to see kahsish in white dress ......i am glad she is back to her form now ...๐Ÿ˜‰

Fairuze thumbnail
gr8 update........
but i dont understand......................
why was she leaving the house without her son?...poor Roshan (always being so much accidental!)
veena looks wired as typical saas!
Kashish was good as always!
and Sujal..oh..my my my .....he is such a sweetheart!!!
...thanx for the update
Aqsa thumbnail
Yes absolutely sujal fan Mehak was leaving home with his son woh is liye ke Rishi de jayega usay ke ghar aa key us ka beta๐Ÿ˜† is bahane woh rishi se mil bhi legi๐Ÿ˜‰
Aqsa thumbnail
sorry she was leving homw without his son
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the awesome update!
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx for the update Sujalfan............

I found it really weird that Mahek could pack her clothes to leave the house.............. and forgot to take her son...........the director's goofing up big time.......and they cant even give the excuse that Roshan is Varun's son, and he will object....what is Ekta thinking???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And that Mahek.....all she does is cries.......cant open her mouth and give back........Gosh.....whats happening to the liberated woman??

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
tooooooooo many mistakes ohhhhhhhhhhh god when will ekta learn?
greatmaratha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hard Rock

And that Mahek.....all she does is cries.......cant open her mouth and give back........Gosh.....whats happening to the liberated woman??

I agree 100%  How can Ekta show women in such a degrading manner.  Mehak should have some self respect.  why should she take all this nonsense. 

ekta  does not seem to think like a normal woman.  Seems very abnormal.... 

greatmaratha thumbnail

Aur ekta ko tho yeh bhi yaad nahi hai ki mehak pregnant hai... I think she must have forgotten about roshan as well....

Can u imagine what would happen if kashish sujal baby is born before mehak baby๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰