India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

~~TEMPTAIONS 2004~~ (Page 2)

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
yeah! annie do u have any pic? if so then plz scan them and post them!!!!!! thanxsTongue 

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
no need to thanks. that's what friends are for right? Wink

And rabeea, I have some pics on my digicam but I lost my uploading cd. But at the show there is a professional photographer (my dad's buisness friend aswell i think) and as soon as he gets them developed he'll give some to me.. i specially requested arjun rampal's pics to him. LOL

so maybe in a day or two i'll post 'em.. sorry Embarrassed
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
yay!! can't wait to see arjun!!! A friend of mine went to the concert and she said Arjun was also flirting with girls there...typical, huh??? Wink thanx annie...can't wait!
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 12:06am | IP Logged
did u get to meet any of them? Let me know. Big smile
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
no.. this time i didn't get to meet any of 'em. Usually i meet them and have diner with them but this time the show started 2 hours later and i had school the next day so i didn't have time. When i came home it was already 2:30 am

Edited by anniegupta_ - 07 October 2004 at 5:08pm
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
ooooh! thanks annie! no need to say sorry either!Tongue
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
and yeah anjali. arjun is hot but he is such a flirt! He was all like teaching the girl karate but on purpose was really CLOSE to her and when she bent down she fell so he like hugged her from the back and picked her up. And after he was like " in indian tradition when a teacher teaches a student he can ask anything from a student.. will you give me what u ask for? (to the girl)" and the girl was like "umm.. sure.." so then arjun put his cheek forward to the girl in a way of asking for a kiss... an dthen she give him one!!! So a ~~flirt~~!!

I mean it would have been so funny if the girl said no when he wanted a kiss LOL
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
hahahah, yeah annie LOL what a flirt!! He did it in all the concerts too.  He's supposed to be married, right??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index