Hey Also met Bajaj and Prerna

Posted: 19 years ago

Hello everyone,

I'm so sorry for myAnurag message being typed twice, actually my pc was playing funny with me...

I wanted to say that i also met Mr Bajaj and Prerna, there were in a different set, as there shooting was together, it was very nice to meet them too, i mentioned to them that Star is now in the Us too, and that KZK is my fav programe, i also told Bajaj, that he's very popular, and he smiled, my sis asked Prerna if she had a daughter and Prerna said yes,

All 3 of them looked great and were very warm and very sweet to meet!!!!!!

luvs, deepika

really!!!thanksssss

wow deepika!
thanks a lot for sharing!😛
Dont u have a pic with Ronit?
WOWWWWW!!!!!!! amaypranay ur soooooooooo lucky yaar mera number kab laga ga!😭 he must be looking extra smart while laughing don't u told him to visit india forums to meet his fans????????????????? aur so u have any pics with Ronit plz reply soon i am desperately waiting!
Amaypranay ur soooooooo lucky!! I AM SOOO JEALOUS!!! SO MANY OF ULL HAVE MET RONIT!!!! I THINK I MUST HAVE DEFINITELY DONE SUMTHIN WRONG IN MY LAST JANAM!!! 😭😭AS USUAL I ASK "MERA NUMBER KAB AYEGA?????"😡

Hello everyone,

I did tell him that he's very popular on the net, and he smiled...my sis wished him congrats for becoming a father and he was happy...

I did try to take apic from my didgital camera, but i did not come out, as the battery was low... sorry guys!!!

well he was wearing a purple shirt, with grey pants, i guessed it was part of the suit...and he looked very nice.

HOW DID U GET AN ENTRY ON THE SETS OF KZK PLZ TELL ME I WANT 2 GO TOOOO OH GOD MERA BHI NUMBER KAB AYEGA
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by ronitpf - 19 years ago

hey yar u r so lucky men