Page 1 of 33

Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 2 Page 33

.Almaas.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Almaas.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

As my username suggests, I'm Almaas. I started making siggies around two years ago, though I am not that frequent, as I'm always being a lazy bum, but I'll try my best here. I've always disagreed for a shop, but a few friends had convinced me, rather forced me to open one. I won't take names, as they know who they are. So, here I am with my very first dukaan. Honest comments/suggestions/criticisms are always welcome here, because that is what is going to help me enhance my skills.

Non-Animated Siggies
Non-Animated Icons
Avis

Deviantart
Google

FUSIONDROP.CREATIONS

Request when the shop status is 'Open'
Requests will only be taken by regulars
1 to 6 pictures maximum
Pictures should be in HQ
Always provide text, I am not going to come up with anything
Be specific if you want your name on it or not
Do not PM me requests, unless it's meant to be a surprise
The requests may take time to be completed, so be patient
Use the request for atleast 2-3 days
Do not crop/copy/paste/ my creations or claim them as your own

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index

Pg.9 : KaJen/KSG/JW
Pg.20 : Requests
Pg.23 : AR re-union + Note
Pg.27 : KSG/JW/DD/KW/Ashish & Priyal/SaRun/ASR
Pg.31 : Requests/AR/KaJen/ArHi/ASR/GC

Edited by .Almaas. - 25 March 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

jennylicious..SaM-DeSiRe..-tehreem-dimpledsmileStarMChand_Nicute_n_sweetLiashna-RabiaKSGKaJen-Preeti_ar_kjherms_angelJen2KaJen.xoxojesss.Samiyah258romiosugar1justadream.DigitalFortressNomaa..BezubaanPari..Dulcet.ayesha.chainreaction.AS..serendipity.swashbucklingAnkita.MSunshine Girlammyridz600oblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fusiondrop.Creations|Goodbye-33" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Almaas.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Almaas.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Edited by AlmaasK - 29 September 2011 at 11:25am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

jennylicious..SaM-DeSiRe..-tehreem-dimpledsmileDUGGUliciousStarMcute_n_sweetPreeti_ar_kj-RabiaKSGKaJen-AishuHiBawariDigitalFortressNomaa.herms_angeljustadream.romiosugar1jesss.Nicole.Jen2Samiyah258KaJen.xoxoSunshine Girlserendipity.Ankita.MswashbucklingAS...ayesha.ammyridz600.BezubaanPari.salmeh.-Cherry-oblivion..blessing-beauty

.Almaas.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Almaas.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Hit the 'Like' button if you want to recieve PM's for the updates.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaM-DeSiRe..-tehreem-dimpledsmileMojo.monakhan.StarMChand_Nicute_n_sweet..Maitree..AishuHiBawari-RabiaKSGKaJen-Preeti_ar_kjSanugr8fanjustadream.cant.be.assed.herms_angel-Euphoria-DigitalFortressNomaa.-Saruu-Jen2Nicole.jesss.K.SeanJulybaby22romiosugar1Samiyah258lipshaaOliveWellingtonAS..DivineDreams.Sunshine GirlAnkita.M.BezubaanPari.ammyridz600.ayesha..Dulcetchainreaction.blessing-beauty-Cherry-

.BezubaanPari.

IF-Stunnerz

.BezubaanPari.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
HA HA I'M FIRST!!!!!!! In YOUR Face Everyone!! =P Imma kid jjk!! OMJASKVD ( I made that up) LOL =P Shocked So Look Who FINALLY OPENED A SHOP Stern Smile Miss I DON'T WANT A SHOP! HA HA WE GOT U!!!!!!! And this is all happening because of US and our Pestering U for god knows how flippin long!! All we ever said was LADY OPEN A SHOP!!!!!! or FIREWORK SHOP NOW!!!!!!! Angry and U finally DID IT!!!!!! See blackmail works!!Approve Well what can I say I have been waiting for this day for sooo looonnnggg!!!!!! and it has finally come!!!! MY FIREWORK HAS A SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile I can't tell you how proud I am of u! I have no words! I feel like ur parent! My Firework is all grown up!! Cry  but the limit of happiness that I have right now is sooo muchhh i can't say!! I think I might cry! Okay now about ur shop I love the title U know why!! I also love ur work u already know that I don't have to tell u!! Imma steal all of them and I'm not going to even ask U! Stern Smile all Imma say is ILYBlushing and Ur shop! and I want an update NOW!Stern Smile 
Love Lal MirchBlushing
P.S. UR WELCOME!!!! and LOVE JUUU<3333

Edited by -RougeDreams- - 30 September 2011 at 10:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StarMJen2.Almaas.

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
GHAJINIII Hug

I am so so glad that you have finally decided to make a shop. IDK why you were so slow in the first place Angry Your creations deserve a shop :) and I am so happy its finally here.

So teacher :P Idk what to say :| I am already floored, on seeing that banner. It came out so good. I love the gradient and colouring on it... its so beautiful that I cant help but keep staring at it. It took me long to go beyond and see anything else ROFL.

SIGHS those icons are so well coloured and I love them, they're actually so addictive :| 

The siggies are reallyyy pretty :) I love the textures you use :) and its lovely to see such pretty and vibrant colours used.

I really hope you, keep getting inspired to make even more stuff and keep having more shops like these :) which I am sure you will, DO NOT underestimate yourself so much Ermm

I love the name of your creations, really innovative :)

And you have to teach me stuff man :P ..the whole write up and shop looks beautiful :) 

Good luck and ILY Heart

Edited by Ankita.M - 30 September 2011 at 2:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Almaas.

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Conguraltionsss!!!I hope that u make many more shops in Future yaar. I am surprise when i saw your shop , but is good that u made it because your work is really nice yaar. The First page look Great!!
http://i.imgur.com/kXKPt.jpg this siggy is my fav ..Hot! 
http://i.imgur.com/lV1tA.jpg Amazing!! 
Keep it up yaar.

Edited by .ayesha. - 18 October 2011 at 6:55pm

.Almaas.

Jen2

IF-Sizzlerz

Jen2

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
=/ RESS :O

-Edit-

OMG OMG OMG FINALLLYYY you opened your shop.Dancing Tashu or Milli someone please pinch me so I can make sure, im not dreaming :P seriously this is like a dream come true….as tashu said we all have been waiting for this day for SOOO LONGG!!and finally here it is.

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONSSS on your first shop :) AHHH I can't tell you how freaking HAPPY I am <3Hug

The shop is totally rocking with gorgeous Jenny banner :)

And what can I say about your work…no words. I have seen your progress from your first siggies on aC to this and OHHH- EMMM-GEEE it is mind-blowing!! Your work is absolutely fabulous. You have come so far and I am soo proud of you!Embarrassed

I hope you open million more shops in the future and my best wishes are always with you.Smile

You are an AW3SOM3 siggie maker as well as friendEmbarrassed

Loads of Love,

Ad-on.

Heart

P.S. I'm so sorry for commenting late but for that I blame my uni + work =/

Edited by Jen2 - 09 October 2011 at 3:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StarM.Almaas..BezubaanPari.

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous creations!!!
The samplez and the banner are really nice !!!

.Almaas.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top