Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo22

i have seen the new promos
sandhya and sooraj ghar parves when bhago open the door of house she and everyone is shocked they show a lots of water in the house then everyone starts running to remove the water including sooraj also then bhago gives something to both the bahus to remove the water but sandhya is shocked while seeing all this.

Shocked awesome start for SurYa's life... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DABH -29th Sept Written Update (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

i never knew some of u had guts to watch that Nameless show , i freaked out after 3 episodes LOL

We Loyally stuck by it in the hopes that some one, someday  will stop the preaching with  a damdar retort ..But I chickened out after 365 days..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

i never knew some of u had guts to watch that Nameless show , i freaked out after 3 episodes LOL

I watched it from the start to till last month as I watch only one show and was not inspired by any other show other than DABH. 

Edited by b2011 - 30 September 2011 at 8:23am

Sun7shine

IF-Rockerz

Sun7shine

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Sry di, m commenting late! Life z so stressful these days, hardly get an spare time! Anyways, it was an awesome update as usual wid fab purples! Miss u loadzzz! Luv u tons n tins bhar bhar k! Millions, billions n zillions of hugs n kisses for my haratwa!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.