Page 5 Page 5

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Millerrr88

thnks...

U r welcome, Mya Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DABH -29th Sept Written Update (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eye_can_talk

Groupbie

eye_can_talk

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Hi tanthya.. I m new here... Actually i missed last episode...thats why i wanted wri. Upda. ... And after reading ur update... I m just like... What i miss... But amazing WU...THANK YOU Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Thanks Tanthya for a lovely update.
What is wrong with marrying a halwai? Confused I missed some episodes so dont know why its made out to be a big matter.
But anyway the bhabhi is so caring.

Hi Fiz,

It's My Pleasure, Yaara ..

In India..Alliance is fixed based on Status  rather than on the character of the groom , It is assumed that a person from the same standing will understand his/her partner better since both share similar BG  ..hence Ankitha's outrage ..

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarathikb

wow awesome update and awesome episode
cant wait for tonight
thanks dear

even If u miss the first 15 mins..do not miss the last 10 ..Ankitha  and Ankur just rocked

U are welcome, Aarathi..

poo22

poo22

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
i have seen the new promos
sandhya and sooraj ghar parves when bhago open the door of house she and everyone is shocked they show a lots of water in the house then everyone starts running to remove the water including sooraj also then bhago gives something to both the bahus to remove the water but sandhya is shocked while seeing all this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo22

i have seen the new promos
sandhya and sooraj ghar parves when bhago open the door of house she and everyone is shocked they show a lots of water in the house then everyone starts running to remove the water including sooraj also then bhago gives something to both the bahus to remove the water but sandhya is shocked while seeing all this.

Poo Dear,

Open a new Post an Post this dear...People may miss this ..

Thanxx  for  the promo details Big smile

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i never knew some of u had guts to watch that Nameless show , i freaked out after 3 episodes LOL

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eye_can_talk

Hi tanthya.. I m new here... Actually i missed last episode...thats why i wanted wri. Upda. ... And after reading ur update... I m just like... What i miss... But amazing WU...THANK YOU Smile

Hi eye_can_talk ,

Welcome to the forum ,

Y'day had some wonderful dialogues, dear, catch the repeats ..

Thank you for liking the WU and U r most welcome...

eye_can_talk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.