Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karishma125

thnxxx dear...ya it ws really a nice eppy...likd ankita's reaction...waitg for tmrwzz eppy...Smile

U r welcome, Karishma ...Yes Ankitha was the star of the show Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DABH -29th Sept Written Update (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JensonMishti

Tanthya Di...Thumbs Up

You ared THE BOSS...excellent lallantop updatewaStar

Heyy Mishti Big smile

Thank you, Hun Hug

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Thanks for the update tanthya.

Nice episode.  Truly, Ankitha was the star of today's episode.  Her concern for Sandhya's dreams, her decision to support Sandhya at any cost and the realization of the fact that it is too late to do anything was commendable.

U r welcome, Bharathi Big smile

Agreed ..She came across as a fierce  Tigress protecting her cub ..!!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanthya for a lovely update.
What is wrong with marrying a halwai? Confused I missed some episodes so dont know why its made out to be a big matter.
But anyway the bhabhi is so caring.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Nice update, Sathya.Hug

Umm does the 'educated girl and uneducated guy' premise ring any bells?!LOLLOL...but I am sure it won't be anything like that other 'nameless' show...for one thing, Suraj is so gentle and considerate and for another, though Sandhya takes pride in her education (and rightly so) she isn't very arrogant about it - yet. - I did have a very bad moment when she quoted her dear papa about not lying...and thought here we go again, its going to be constantly about Papa this and papa that!TongueBig smile

LOLLOLLOL

Anyway its shaping up nicely, one thing that jars with me though, Bhaboo being so clever and always million step ahead of everyone is taken in constantly by Vikram and his wife's act!Shocked...when is she going to suss up to that? or is that a job for Sandhya?

Ciao, my dear. Keep up the wonderful job, always nice to read yours and the others update when I can pop around.

TC
dreamy

Thank You, Ferdie Hug

*Shudder, Shudder ** Shiver** Shiver** .. The  " nameless"  one so filled me with dread, that I just ran away to another forum and then  my wandering feet brought me here ..and charmed me with its rustic moosik , and the presentation of un-arrogant pade log who very very very  very importantly do not preach at the drop of a hat  and even more shockingly are practical and logical unlike the ivory tower dwellers LOLLOL ...I perfectly understand..My Heart stopped for 0.1 microsecond when she went Papa route ...

Hmm.. well if Bhabho had everything under control, what will Sandy [ thanxx to Jessi]  do at the Rathi's ...That will be one of her Tasks , I presume

Au revoir ..TC..Ferdie jaan

Regards to the tiny tots

LOL

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Thnx for the update

I like ankita very much today she was awesome with her dialogues n everything 

she stole the limelight from my POV

My Pleasure, Bharti Smile

yes, I really loved Ankitha today ..she was damn good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
wow awesome update and awesome episode
cant wait for tonight
thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

tq for the update 

U r welcome, Nageswari Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.