Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged
After thinkin 4 so many days I decided to post this topic mayb it'll'b banned nyways the isse is RAPE

In India(Delhi) a women has bn raped ina movin car in which she took lift by 3 men

In India(mumbai) a 10 mnth old baby gal ws raped by her neighbour. (ZEE NEWS)

In USA a 10 mnt old baby boy ws molested by his parents.(oprah show)

In USA ,CANADA , PAK ETC ETC da prob is da same wid a lil higher or lower ratio,4 me da reasons r;

first of all MEDIA (tv, mags,books ,all kinda movies)
secondly da way nowadays female wearing revealing clothes
thirdly da frnds n env in which a person brought up.

wat do u think guyz wat r da other reason's n wat r da measures shd b taken to stop this henious crime?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP ISSUE" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged
ms.attitude although we have had similar discussions i don't know why you think this topic will be banned . Yes its is said every minute some woman in some part of the World is getting Raped . The stats are sadly so high .

One things i completely disagree with is "woman provoking" theories like rape happened because !1) How skimpily a woman was dressed 2) The woman with her behaviour asked for it - she apeared to be of loose morals .....may have been smoking , flirting , consuming alchol.

Since Women wearing salwar Kameez get raped as much as women wearing jeans ..........this is utter nonsense said by moral police to clamp down on and suppress women further.
Since babies , infants get raped and molested .....can you say they did anything provocative ??????

So a Rapist is a person who has a sick mind , he needs to be put away and given life long mental treatment .We had discussed earlier that sex offenders should be registered in every society . And thats the only way to control a sex offender . A person who rapes once ..............will be compelled to do so again ( i won't say the same for a murderer though). So the Society needs to make sure once a Rapist ..........Always a RAPIST !!

shriman

Goldie

shriman

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
why are people raping and molesting 10 month old babies??? what is wrong with them?

Secondly, are you sure it is 10 MONTH and not 10 YEARS???

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shriman

why are people raping and molesting 10 month old babies??? what is wrong with them?

Secondly, are you sure it is 10 MONTH and not 10 YEARS???

Shriman 10 month , 1 month , 20 months ( irrespective of the months )old infants ARE being raped all the time by pedophiles .

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Dead and Angryand Cry ...thts all i can say abt this....but since only emotions rnt allowed here Wink i will write abt it as well.

ITZ DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^is tht gud enuff LOL

NO seriously...it is a HUGE problem and no1 but these sick minded rapists can b blamed

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
yes shriman unfortunatly it's 10mnths,

they shd b hanged till death but most of them set free after 15 , 20 yrs in prison which is highly condemnable,
specially in under dev countries where law is in da hand of influential ppl, such perverts neva put behind da bars they can easily get away wid it, which is more sickenin 4 da victim's family.

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
So a Rapist is a person who has a sick mind , he needs to be put away and given life long mental treatment .We had discussed earlier that sex offenders should be registered in every society . And thats the only way to control a sex offender . A person who rapes once ..............will be compelled to do so again ( i won't say the same for a murderer though). So the Society needs to make sure once a Rapist ..........Always a RAPIST !!
APARNA UR SO RYT.

Majority

IF-Dazzler

Majority

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I quote a recent news headline from a local newspaper quoting some local official:

Mr so-and-so says rate of rise of rape cases 'not alarming'

Can't get worse than this can it?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top