Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Ashutosh Lover Mallika-Niddhi Lover ?

evildesire IF-Sizzlerz
evildesire
evildesire

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Dear 

The Serial is going to begin in few days and everyone is already crazy about it..

I am back with a new topic..

As we know that Malika loves Ashutosh.  So I guess there will a lover for Niddhi also.

Malika and that lover will create problems between them as they will not know about Niddhi falling for Ashutosh and Ashutosh falling for Niddhi. They will never come across this and will propose their love. Like this i guess the story will move on and how Niddhi and Ashutosh handle this.

I am loving with it

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8justpratiMadhubala_RKFawadiliciousKaranKittu4eva--Anushka--Rajinilicious

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
nice thread...
actuly, i was also thinking abt d same...Smilethere must b a guy liking nidhi too...
in d driscription its written dat there's a women in Ashutosh past as well who will perhaps comeback later n create probs. n there is also written dat some guy will try to mend nidhi's broken heart...
btw,wow our hero being middle aged too is still popular among d females..LOL Rukshar, Nidhi n d hidden lady hmm... very interesting...Wink
four more days n we will finally get to know d story...cant wait

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--Rajinilicious

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
interesting

well nice threadWink
Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
This is gonna be very interesting...goshhh..i cant wait now..when will 3rd oct come?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

Madhubala_RK Goldie
Madhubala_RK
Madhubala_RK

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
true said!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evildesire

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index