India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

friendship and sparks (Page 2)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

There were some excellent points raised by everyone and I happen to agree with most of them. However, I think in a marriage both friendship and chemistry are equally important.

One does need the spark to add excitement to marriage life but this spark (as the name suggests) is transient and short lived. Chemistry does not carry a couple through the rough times. For that you need understanding, tolerance and steadfastness….all essential elements of friendship.

On the other hand if all that holds two people together is friendship, then life tends to look monotonous and boring.

Chemistry also makes people vulnerable to the other partner and they fear being hurt. Knowing that one's partner is also a friend goes a long way in eradicating this anxiety. As for what should precede the other, this is entirely a matter of individual preferences.

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
That's pretty kchoooool ides! Smile and Well said!

Edited by manimau - 06 October 2004 at 1:40pm
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Totally agree with you Ides.

You need both to blend well and bring out the best in your relationship that being the good and the bad. As nobody is perfect each has its flaws and to accept that and build your relationship around it is what bonds you with your partner.

- Rifhat

ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
i think both are important. More friendship =more romance ( chemistry).Wink
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Thanks friends, good to know so much about love, never been in love myself, seems falling in love is the most beautiful thing in this world.Smile

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Very good points brought up by all on Chemistry and Friendship. I agree with whatever has been said so far.

Based on what you all have said, this is my analysis of the characters in the serial.

Jassi and Armaan: Initially there was chemistry, but no friendship. Jassi trusted Armaan, but Armaan rarely trusted Jassi. Now there is zero chemistry, no trust and enemity. The "relationship" (if it can be called one) is feeble and has turned into a battle for the CEO position.

Jassi and Purab: Didn't like each other initially, but became good friends. I dont believe that sparks fly instantaneously upon meeting one's ideal mate. It is a gradual process which is clearly being depicted by Jassi and Purab's relationship. No matter what happens, Jassi always goes to Purab with her grievances and she can never stay mad at him for a long time. The comfort level between the two of them is high and occasionally we can see glimpses of underlying chemistry.

Nandu and Pari: No chemistry, no friendship, no relationship.

Mallika and Armaan: Chemistry in the beginning, but little trust. They cannot be called friends because they cannot go to each other to share sorrows and neither does one participate in the other's happiness.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 11:19am | IP Logged
excellent analysis MysticaClapClap....regarding P&J's relationship....u hit the nail right on the headThumbs Up
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 11:58am | IP Logged
 great analysis mystica

Go to top