India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

friendship and sparks

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 05 October 2004 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

since this press debacle started and jassi is getting pressured to marry purab(all friendship and very little sparks), i thought i would find out what you guys and gals think.

my take is that sparks and chemistry are a product of certain moments and point of view but friendship is a stable column , you can lean on anytime, with a little work on relationship, it never changes. marraige should have friendship first and then you can hope you are caught in maelstorm of sparks forever( you will have some moments anyways)

Edited by pj04 - 05 October 2004 at 10:35pm

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 05 October 2004 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
nice poll puja

though i don't really know what's the difference between those two. I mean a friendship can start sparks and sparks can create a friendship and it works out both ways. But i think in a relation ship both things are responsibler in creating a strong relationship.
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I do hope to see many more precious moments between Purab and Jassi. Right now Jassi respects Purab and cares for his opnion. I see she is slowly becoming aware of Armaan's intentions.. I would like to see the relationship between Jassi and Purab blossom into love.. If done right it can be picturised in a very beauitful manner. I feel T & D can do a very good job of this.. You don't have to tell someone that I love to let them know we care.. Ek nazar hi kaafi hoti hai.. I hope that moment will come and all the Purab fans here will go crazy with broken hearts on that day..

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 06 October 2004 at 12:09am
raji_b Senior Member
raji_b
raji_b

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 5:09am | IP Logged

hi freinds

these are my opinions only and no one has to agree with them

i personally think in marriage friendship is more important, because when you grow old with your relationship all you have left is friendship with eachother. here in canada when children move out of parents house all parents are left with is each other. so when you are not young anymore, that spark is not there, you should be good listners to eachother, and that means you should be eachothers friends. a good partner is one who can listnen to the other one when they are needed and it happens when your husband or wife is good friend of your.

so i think friendship is very important, mind you spark is needed too to keep relationship going, but friendship is more important

chao

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 5:13am | IP Logged

absolutely...i think marriage is all about trust and friendship

and BTw nicely said ishaan2000

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I think both are important- one would need sparks to sustain the friendship. But in the long run friendship is definately more important. Spark is there for a moment and then gone but friendship is for keeps.
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Agree, Annie and Pmahesh, both (and trust and respect) are important.

Spark, to keep the relationship exciting and friendship, to keep the relationship going. I believe that spark can be kept alive, if both partners nurture the relationship. BTW, spark in my dictionary mean 'chemistry'.

Also, depends whether it is a 'love' (where one finds their own spouses) or 'arranged' (parents/relatives find the match) marriage. Normally, in a 'love' marriage, both elements, i.e. spark and friendship, are present, at least during the 'dating phase'.  Whereas, in 'arranged' marriage there is a possibility that the 'spark' might not be present in the starting of the relationship and at times, even later. In 'arranged' marriage, the relationship is, most of the time, based on trust and friendship.

All said and done, I think all depends on an individual and many times on the circumstances.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 06 October 2004 at 10:58am
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 11:52am | IP Logged
agree with ya lakshmi!! Yeah, I will be glad to have my heart broken ONLY if it's b/c Purab and Jassi end up together Heart

Go to top