A DEMON IN THE GUISE OF A SADHU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
😡   PAKHANDI ! DHONGI ! BADMASH ! 420 ! 😡...I'm bereft of adjectives to describe the guruji whom the corrupt police-officer presents as no mamuli insaan...indeed he's no human but a demon...hope Anandi assumes the avatar of Durga to slay him.Poor Shyam.Now he becomes the victim of the wicked sadhu...😡
My only concern is that they may beat shyam in the lockup. That would be really sad to watch. ðŸ˜­
ab apne hi sitam giraynge anandi par no end to her woos and more concrned ds will trow her if she looses and even in courtroom also anandi;s relations will be erupted and much will be insulted upon her .
i wish victory for her in life but then bitchy gauri  oh this stupid women will arrive to drain her life 😭can anyone help her no one to woo her in life a dignified man should now come
Originally posted by chulbuli7

My only concern is that they may beat shyam in the lockup. That would be really sad to watch. ðŸ˜­
yeah, that's why dhongi accepted  just in  front of shyam  that he had  molested asha ...🤔gusse mein shyam will beat  up dhongi baba  and more cases will be filed against him ..heth singh too will use his political muscle  to get shyam's  bail applications rejected  thus making his jail stay longer with policemen mistreating him..... Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago