Olivier thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

today's jjkn was a great one.adding those scenes extra which were not in the BLF storyline was truly marvelous.
by watching yesterday's episode i thought everything is going to spoil. but no, i was wrong. the directors of jjkn were trying to provide its viewers an added delight. moreover the story is going smoothly in line with BLF.
armaan and jassi seeing each other one last time..armaan screaming for jassi seeing her through the window glass..jassi taking a last look at her 'love-forever'...  were all really superb!
i thank tony &diya for giving us a wonderful treat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

sorry !!!!!!!but actually my dad fell asleep seeing the episode !!!!!!

he told this is sooo ektaaish !!

masoom thumbnail
Originally posted by: qamar

today's jjkn was a great one.adding those scenes extra which were not in the BLF storyline was truly marvelous.
by watching yesterday's episode i thought everything is going to spoil. but no, i was wrong. the directors of jjkn were trying to provide its viewers an added delight. moreover the story is going smoothly in line with BLF.
armaan and jassi seeing each other one last time..armaan screaming for jassi seeing her through the window glass..jassi taking a last look at her 'love-forever'...  were all really superb!
i thank tony &diya for giving us a wonderful treat.

yes that's true!!πŸ‘

loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: masoom

yes that's true!!πŸ‘

oh coool.....cant wait to see the episodes!!!

masoom thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveneha_r

oh coool.....cant wait to see the episodes!!!

me too /bouncer    😊

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I too can't wait to watch it......luckygirl,where are you???Desitorrents ko bhi isi wakt daga ddena tha!!!!

Originally posted by: nishi

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

sorry !!!!!!!but actually my dad fell asleep seeing the episode !!!!!!

he told this is sooo ektaaish !!

That's true!!!!πŸ˜†

But Nishi,I bet this is the first time somebody fell asleep on an Ekta twistπŸ˜†. I hope you all don't watch Ekta show much or else after dozing off the entire evening it would be diificult to catch up with the night's sleepπŸ˜‰