Adaalat

Prosecutors against KD in Adaalat!! (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 60

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
The one in the last case, right. I dont know her name either. Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sment12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prosecutors against KD in Adaalat!! (Page 57)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adnanhaidermota

adnanhaidermota

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
yes,in the last case.

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaanishergill

For me Maya is just superb!! Others are very good, each one of them, but Maya is mind blowing in her dialogue delivery and attitude! Next I like Pranali, except for one scene where she was forcing a child too much! But maybe that happens! i like Pranali's professionalism- when she is not fighting a case, she is normal with KD. I like others as well, but Maya and Pranali- whoa!

Nowadays, Jaiswal is also becoming a favourite!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahssment12Princess13.

sment12

sment12

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

For me Maya is just superb!! Others are very good, each one of them, but Maya is mind blowing in her dialogue delivery and attitude! Next I like Pranali, except for one scene where she was forcing a child too much! But maybe that happens! i like Pranali's professionalism- when she is not fighting a case, she is normal with KD. I like others as well, but Maya and Pranali- whoa!

Now a days !!! Jaiswal saheb has been a favorite of most of us Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahs

Nupa

Groupbie

Nupa

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sment12

Now a days !!! Jaiswal saheb has been a favorite of most of us Wink

Yess Jaiswal makes the episode more interesting but now-a-days he does not seem to be serious about his case. I really Maya and Pranali against KD. I wonder why CVs dont bring them anymore!?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mankani1sment12

mankani1

mankani1

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I agree Jaswal is behaving more like a confuse person where he started believing that he can't win a case against KD, whenever Jaswal is the PP there are more jokes than strong arguments in the court room.
I still  feel Vishwajeet Ranawat was the best PP, his chemistry with KD was awesome and attitude was too professional

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupasment12Princess13.

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Bharat Singh Bhardwaj's back this week.

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mankani1

I agree Jaswal is behaving more like a confuse person where he started believing that he can't win a case against KD, whenever Jaswal is the PP there are more jokes than strong arguments in the court room.
I still feel Vishwajeet Ranawat was the best PP, his chemistry with KD was awesome and attitude was too professional

I agree.
Jaisawal acts more like a confused man and a joker most of the times. He should be acting professional rather than just cracking silly jokes and making some weird faces.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top