Prosecutors against KD in Adaalat!! - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
Haven't watched the show ever.

Let's see how she performs.
I didn't like this PP, not a bit.

Jaisawal is back tomorrow.
She wasn't exactly a PP. I would say KD was the PP in that episode, she played the role which resembled more that of a defence lawyer.

But she gets the credit of becoming the first lawyer to win a case against KD when KD was seriously fighting. In all the other instances where KD lost, he had let the other lawyer win as his client was guilty.
Originally posted by sandeep306

She wasn't exactly a PP. I would say KD was the PP in that episode, she played the role which resembled more that of a defence lawyer.

But she gets the credit of becoming the first lawyer to win a case against KD when KD was seriously fighting. In all the other instances where KD lost, he had let the other lawyer win as his client was guilty.
yeah you are right
I havn't seen KD as prosecutor b4
Edited by .PINK. - 11 years ago
He is good as Defence lawyer...
Right! Actually I hated the idea of presenting KD as a PP. That was done just to make the case a two part one.
just saw kd vs kd... why dont they get vishwajeet ranawat back ? he was brilliant
Originally posted by abhishekol

just saw kd vs kd... why dont they get vishwajeet ranawat back ? he was brilliant

Exactly. Also, a special mention should go to his awesome theme music.
@abhishekol ..Vishwajeet Ranawat is the best PP till now so as KD vs KD episode. now VR has other serials and films therefore I dont think he would be interested in adaalat. Further I believe in the earlier episodes the PP has very strong case to prosecute and that makes Maya and VR a very strong PP where as now a days PP are focusing more on accusing KD rather than building a strong case for defense...they look more of a comic character than a prosecutor

Hope they bring back Maya Phadnis (Tina Choudhary) and Pranali Gujral (Sayantani Ghosh)