India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 01/03/05 Update

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Balle Balle !! Cheer up everyone !! They seem to be back on track!!
Clap

Well, a small correction. Armaan was not heading towards the airport, but towards Jassi's house. Ek blooper maaf!
Tongue
Jassi is holding Armaan, looking very frightened. She requests a man to help her take him to the hospital. The man asks her why she is getting herself into this mess. It will lead to a police case and unnecessary complications. He asks her what relation she has with this man. Jassi is shocked. She chides the man saying that she is not related him in any way, but isn't it the duty of every human to help someone in trouble. They then take Armaan to the hospital.

AIRPORT

Nandini is getting restless, waiting for Jassi. She says to herself that Jassi, please don't disappoint me; I have a lot of expectations from you.

HOSPITAL

Jassi brings Armaan to the hospital. (He is lying unconscious on a stretcher). She asks the doctor to treat him urgently. The doctor asks her to fill up the admission form.
Jassi goes to the admission desk, where the person concerned starts asking her questions. He asks her Armaan's and her name. She tells him. He then asks her if she is his wife. (Wow!). Jassi nods her head no. He then asks her what relation he is to her. She stops for a second and says, "No relation. I found him on the street, beaten up and hence brought him here." The man then asks her to pay the money and sign on the form. She signs.

Jassi then goes and asks the doctor anxiously if Armaan will be all right. The doc says that as it is a head injury, he can say nothing till they do a scan. They take Armaan inside.
Jassi's taxi driver comes and reminds her that she had to board the flight. He says that she has done her duty by bringing him to the hospital and that she should leave now. Jassi looks reluctant. He asks her why she is doing so much for a stranger. Jassi looks away. She says to herself, "Yes! He's a stranger now! He..who was once upon a time my everything!". She requests the taxi driver if he can wait for some more time. He tells her that she has given so much of her precious time for a stranger, why can't he wait for her?

Jassi then tries calling her home, but all have left.

AIRPORT

Nandini looks upset and says to herself that Jassi may not come after all.

HOSPITAL

Jassi is thinking to herself. "Armaan Sir will be all right soon...and I was going to start a new life..It is not right of me to disappoint Nandini Madam on the last moment.. But......how can I leave Armaan Sir like this and go ?"
She remembers Armaan falling in her arms...his bleeding face...she remembers the night before the final meeting when he had almost convinced her that he loves her....the last embrace on Valentine's Day....the day of the meeting when she had finally told him that she knew the truth....
She thinks," I hope Armaan Sir is not suffering due to my "baddua"....but I have never thought bad for him...I just brought out the truth in the meeting...No..No..I'm not at fault...But Armaan Sir was heading towards my house...does this mean I'm the cause of all this??"
She looks upset and guilty.

Mallika's friend Monica calls her up. She tells her something terrible has happened; she says that she just witnessed Armaan's accident and also that someone took him to a hospital. Mallika is shocked. Shocked

AIRPORT

An attendant comes and tells Nandini that it is time for the flight and that she needs to do the checking. She requests him for some more time as she is waiting for someone. Just then, Walia family arrives along with Nandu. Nandini recognizes Nandu and asks them where Jassi is. They are shocked and worried to know that Jassi has not yet come.

HOSPITAL

Jassi is trying Gulmohur's number when Mallika comes. They look at each other.
"You???" growls Mallika. Angry Angry
" How did you come here Madam?" Jassi asks back.
"The same question I want to ask you Jassi!" she snaps. "I had warned you NOT to show your ugly face again! Why have you not left yet??"
"I had no intention of coming back Madam!"
"So why are you here then? OH! So your revenge against Armaan is not over yet? What was your plan? To hire goondas to beat him up, then get him to the hospital and show false sympathy so that he falls back into your trap?" Mallika asks bitterly.
Today, Jassi speaks back.
"I don't know how to "trap" anyone Madam....People like YOU know that very well!!!"
Mallika is shocked. Shocked
"And I am going! And as I had promised, you will never see this face of mine again!"

In his room, our Armaan opens his eyes. (He looked so innocent lying there..like a child) "Jassi......Jassi..." he mutters.

Here Jassi and Mallika continue.
"How can we trust people like you Jassi? " Mallika asks.
"If you trust yourself Madam, then please take care of your Armaan..."
"I don't want to waste my time talking to a disgusting (well, the word she used was 'ghatiya') girl like you!" Mallika barks.

Armaan is continuously taking Jassi's name...he clutches the bed sheet tight..looking very pale.

Jassi shouts back: "Enough Mallika Madam!! Enough! I just did my duty by bringing Armaan Sir to the hospital..Now I am going"
She leaves. Mallika looks on sour-faced.

Armaan gains full consciousness and suddenly gets up. He says aloud, "I remember Jassi getting me here......but then where is she now?" "Ouch!" his head starts hurting him and he falls back on his bed..

Mallika comes into his room with the doc, and they are shocked to see his bed empty. Gayab!!

AIRPORT

At the airport, Nandini and Jassi's names are announced. Everybody is feeling very worried, when Jassi comes. They all start asking her where she was. Nandini tells them that it is ok; there is no time for questions now. Jassi then introduces Billu to Nandini. Nandini says that she ahs already met them and that she has a great family.

WALIA HOUSE

Armaan drives (yes, drives Confused ) to Jassi's house to find it locked. He asks the neighbor who tells him that Jassi is leaving for some foreign country and they full family is at the airport. Armaan can't believe his ears." Jassi can't leave me!!" he says and rushes to the airport.

AIRPORT

Amrit is telling Nandini that Jassi has told them a lot about her; she thanks her for doing so much for Jassi. Nandini says that Jassi is a great girl herself. Bebe requests Nandini to take care of Jassi and Nandini assures them that she will.

Armaan arrives at the airport.

Jassi apologizes to Nandini for the delay. Billu asks Nandini for what she is taking Jassi to Mauritius. She very carefully pronounces the words "VLCC look of the year..."
Billu says that he wants to tell Nandini one thing. His daughter is very simple and straight forward...she is not used to high class living...he requests her NOT to take her to parties or ask her to drink. Bebe, Jassi and Amrit look embarrassed and stop Billu but her says that he wants to make his point clear. (Nandini is nodding her head.) He again says that Jassi is a homely girl and to take care of her, not lead her astray etc. Nandini assures him that she will take good care of his daughter.

Here, the security block Armaan, as he has no ticket. He is pleading with them to let him in for 5 minutes but they insist he buy a ticket.

Jassi is wishing her family farewell. She hugs Bebe & Amrit. She hugs Billu who starts advising her to take care of herself, not drink or eat insensibly...Nandu chips in that she should only eat the toffee the airhostess will give her...:) LOL
Jassi then hugs Nandu. He tells he to forget everything and leave it behind her. She gives the same advice to him and says that she will call him.
They leave.

Jassi apologizes to Nandini for her father's behavior. She tells Jassi that is absolutely fine, when you have such a loving family, goodbyes are difficult. She asks Jassi if she is all right. Jassi says that it's just that she is facing all his for the first time. Nandini asks her not to worry, as whatever will happen, will happen for good.

Armaan is outside, a glass door separating him from Jassi.
He spots Jassi and Nandini walking towards the plane. He starts shouting Jassi's name hysterically. I guess Jassi can't hear him due to the glass door. Something makes her turn and look back. (I don't know if she saw Armaan as she most stoically turns round and starts walking).

Armaan starts crying hopelessly and bangs the glass.....an absolute picture of pain and sorrow..............

The end.

TOMORROW: Jassi arrives in Mauritius with Nandini. Armaan is asking Billu where Jassi has gone. Billu and Nandu refuse to tell him the country. (on Jassi's orders)
Jassi is enjoying the sea with Nandini. Some lovely shots of Mauritius.
Back to BLF!! Yipee!!!

Thanks,

Visit India Forums(www.india-forums.com)for daily timely update, discussions, photo gallery of your Favorite TV Show join www.india-forums.com. We have over 6700+ members.

Edited by Daisy - 01 March 2005 at 10:56am

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Daisy.
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hey thanks for ur lovely update daisy!!!ClapClapClap
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged
great update daisy! thnks a lot!
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged
yeah thanks for the remarkable update

Edited by lucky-moon - 01 March 2005 at 10:56am
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged

wonderful update Daisy.. thanks a lot.. nice signature tooSmile

masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Wonderful Wonderful!! Wonderfull update Daisy.. Thank you so much..!!!
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged

hey!

daisy... thanks for the lovely update.. atlast they are on BLF track....

Go to top