India-Forums

Hello Dollie
Hello Dollie

sid's different to other guys

ishika jerath Newbie
ishika jerath
ishika jerath

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hiya..im new to dis.so sorri if i aint makin ne sense!

i think sid is well different to other guys, hes very sweet, and he dont go after girls just because of their looks...like a typical guy wud do.
he likes dolly for who she is...and she dont even understand that..shes too bizzy running after that nikshay.
i dont think she'l get with sid, i think she's too much into nikshay to even notice sid and she only considers sid to be her mate. but its gud if she dont get with sid, cos i fink sid deserves alot better than dolly.

what do u lot fink?

does ne of u have sid's pic? or know how old he is? its really difficult to find information about him.

Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
welcome 2 to IF ishika jerath.
well, i like Sid becoz of his personality! well things u hav written abt sid r true....well, i love dollie too..and i think they'll make a good couple!
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Welcome to IF Ishika!!!!!

SOrry i dont have any info abt SidConfused

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged

welcome to IF!

all i know abt sid is that his name is anirudh pratap and he was seen in the advertisement of godrej shaving cream.

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 7:06am | IP Logged
hi i love anirudh too u can go to google and type his name and there is only one ya only oneee small lil pict of him...had it on my avtar for a couple of days but den ppl started think i tt was me and so i took it off...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Telly stars to walk the Ramp for the brand 'Womaniya'. Telly stars to walk the Ramp for the brand 'Womaniya'.  85

The very well known Television stylist Nikhat Mariyam Neerusha ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index