Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Television actor Kinshuk Mahajan, who rose to fame with STAR Plus' most successful shows Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai and Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein, will make his return to the small screen in a new show titled Afsar Bitiya on Zee TV. The shooting for the show, which is expected to launch sometime in mid-October, has already begun. We spoke to Kinshuk Mahajan about his role and more.

By Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Kinshuk Mahajan

What made you to accept this role?
I liked the story. It is earthy and appealing to the masses. The characters are well-written and I got to know that the writer and producer of the show was Raakesh Paswan. This was a show to make my comeback.

What is the USP of this show?
It promotes literacy among the girls in rural areas. The lead character of the show has a big dream of becoming a collector. It is her job of living her dream. At the same time, she has to face several hurdles and despite the obstacles, she achieves her dream.

How different will be this role as compared to your other characters?
It is going to be completely different to what I have played in previous shows and here this character is positive, but at the same time, he is dabanng in his own ways.

Tell us about your character.
He is son of rich Landlord, Tun Tun Singh and is a brat. My character's name is Pintoo Singh. I use my father's name and get away with things, but at the same time I support and love my family.

What kind of look you will have in this show?
I will be having an earthy look but at the same time this character will be stylish in his own way. 

How is it working outside Director Kut?
Rajan sir and the team are like my family, while Raakesh Paswan and team are my extended family. I feel honoured to work with Raakesh ji who was creatively involved with Rajan Sir during Swarg show on Colors. I am enjoying my work here.

What kind of research have you done for your work?
I am following my creative director's point of view of presenting this character and as the show and characters progresses, I will come to know more of my character. I have worked on my Bihari accent.

Edited by Armu4eva - 29 September 2011 at 8:10am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshuklover17nature099Rani2011minu2011-Swetha-meera_krishnaRagvir_Prishna-Atiya-VirMan_ArShiReshJanjaani07wadi..doll-Jafrina-shaaziAnisha_91Alphabet26anjubalaPrishna_DBPS..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnymoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon--ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinny starts new innings -- indya.com" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

really cnt wait for this serial and it sounds good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
haiii!!!!!!! cant waittt or it yaar!!!!!!

moniluvskinshuk

anjaani07

IF-Rockerz

anjaani07

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
OMK i cant waaait!!!Dancing

moniluvskinshuk

-Atiya-

IF-Dazzler

-Atiya-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
omg..cant wait for da show to start :D

moniluvskinshuk

-Jafrina-

IF-Rockerz

-Jafrina-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
aww rthanx for sharing cant wait

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Wowww All d Pics of Kinshuk r awoosme . He is looking sooo dashing n smart . 2 hott . I never saw 2nd n 3rd pic of him till now . n In last pic wid a tilak He is looking sooo soo sooo sweet n innocent .

Can'tt waitt for d show . I m Veryy Veryy excited for Kinny's Show . Kinny U gonna rockk dear .

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Kinshuk;s interview is really Good, Looking forward to his new show, 

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top