Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 27 January 2006 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Anju its not about being god . Its how much you can accept some of these things mentioned . gay ,marriage into a different caste , or conversion . I personally can accept my closed one ( child.........i tried to think my brother since i don't have children) being Gay or marrying a different cate .

But to me conversion say in to a certain religon will make me want to cut off from my closed one .........may be even for a long long time . Although disown sounds to permanent ..................so i will not use it .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "would u disown ur child (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 27 January 2006 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
aparna, my reply was not to you. i didn't like how a certain debator presented her views because i thought it was an attack on mine. i think we should accept the fact that we all are different people with different views.

i will make myself clear again that i can and never will accept if any of my kids or siblings or close friends turn out to be homosexual. i still support that it is their prerogative to choose life as they want but i can't accept it. it is not hypocrisy as some others think and i am not preaching anyone her.

so i think may be i am just human. 

lalit1

IF-Dazzler

lalit1

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
i dont have children lol am not even in a relationship or marriage yet

so i wouldnt know

but i would definitely disown my child if he converts to another religion

his being gay or marrying intercaste is accepatble but conversion is not in my opinion
again my views

mad_cap

IF-Rockerz

mad_cap

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

aparna, my reply was not to you. i didn't like how a certain debator
presented her views because i thought it was an attack on mine. i think
we should accept the fact that we all are different people with
different views.

i will make myself clear again that i can and never will accept if any
of my kids or siblings or close friends turn out to be homosexual.<span>
i still support that it is their prerogative to choose life as they
want but i can't accept it. it is not hypocrisy as some others think
and i am not preaching anyone her.</span>

so i think may be i am just human.

Anjali, I think you are referring to me. I presented my views and it was not inteneded to attack you. If I had that in mind, I would have had quoted you while presenting my views. Sorry about the whole thing.
BTW, I am a guy.

rebelqueen

rebelqueen

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged
well...be it a conversion or inter-caste marriages-i don't think i wud mind.

but turning out 2 b a homosexual..well...that wud not make me stay the same way as i was b4..i wud not use"disown" but ya it wud not b acceptable by me

Post Reply New Post

Go to top